(SC) The Boys When Vermillion is Drunk

Heartslabyul:

Riddle: When he saw Vermillion dancing in the Lunalupus dorm while listening to music, he could tell something was off. Her flushed cheeks gave it away. Vermillion noticed him and started dragging him into her shenanigans. One of the convos went like:

"Te amo, Riddle~"

"I have zero clue what you are saying. Please go to bed."

"Amica mea~"

"Please just stop and go to sleep. Honestly, please stop."

Yeah, it was very interesting. She passed out soon afterwards and Riddle asked her family about that behavior. Loki was the one to admit to him about his granddaughter being drunk. He explained what she had said to him and how she usually told the truth. Riddle couldn't look her in the face for a week.

Trey: He had come to drop off something when he caught her dancing with a bottle of wine in her grasp. His first instinct was to run, but he was entranced by her movements and the Latin. The Latin got to him and he remembered asking Sirenous to teach him so he could chat with her in that language. How lovely was this.

Vermillion had noticed him after a while and called out to him. She turned on the song "Follow the Leader" and made sure his eyes were on her. Once the song was over, Vermillion passed out in Trey's arms. He had asked her siblings what had happened and they told him exactly what the situation was. He was shocked that she did stuff like that, but it was fine. He already had video evidence if she asked.

Cater: He just wanted to take pictures. So, why in the world was Vermillion drunk and calling him amica mea? He needed to get away. It was honestly great to see her unwind after all the stress, but with the 15 times he's listened to multiple songs in different languages, it was safe to say he didn't want to get dragged into this. Unluckily for him, the wolf beastwoman was more than ready to drag him into her shenanigans. It was disastrous for him.

Luckily, he didn't get anywhere near the alcohol and called her siblings to pick up their wasted sister. They were quick to ask if he was alright. He never wanted Vermillion to get drunk again.

Or did he? Who knows.

Ace and Deuce: Hoo boy. This was something. Ace was in for the alcohol and Deuce was then sandwiched between the two as they flirted with each other and him. There was plenty of kissing going around. The two woke up the next morning with the biggest hangovers ever and Deuce explained what happened while blushing hard. Vermillion wanted a bottle so she could forget what she heard. Deuce, however, wanted a makeup kiss on the cheek. Vermillion complied.

Savanaclaw:

Leona: He was entranced and licking his lips at the sight of drunk Vermillion. He would never take over her. She might not remember when she woke up so he held back. But oh, how he wanted to get her alone so bad. He needed a drink.

So, he stole some from her. He would apologize in the morning if he had to. Yeah, Fenris caught everything on camera and replayed it for the entire family. There were a lot of giggles the next morning and the two questioned why. Needless to say, explaining involved a lot of laughter. They stopped laughing when the two looked at each other and decided to mess with them by flirting.

Yeah, it was nice to laugh during a hangover.

Ruggie: He found out on accident and left immediately. But, he was probably now thinking of Vermillion in the tank top and shorts she wore while singing a ton of songs that he didn't know the language of. After she found out, she thought about messing with him but decided against it. Poor Ruggie.

Jack: He also found out on accident, but he didn't leave her. He was thinking of a lot of worse case scenarios while Vermillion had taken notice of him. What followed? A lot of teasing on Vermillion's end and a lot of blushing on Jack's end. Yeah, she knew exactly what she was doing. Screw this! She wanted to tease the boy. Seeing Jack flustered was a once in the lifetime opportunity! She would never tell him though.

Octanvielle:

Azul: Seeing Vermillion drunk and wearing revealing clothes made him bite his gloves. Vermillion had a huge amount of muscle and the sight of her abs was just, wow. Azul was blushing hard as she flirted with him. He would have probably fainted had it not been for Sirenous saving him. What was he going to tell her when she woke up with a hangover?

The Tweels: Jade was just covering his mouth while blushing hard. Floyd actually flustered Vermillion by gripping his glove to take it off with his teeth. Vermillion, even if drunk, has a sense of maturity. She downed another bottle in response. Jade saw what Floyd had been doing and did the same. Katherine and Cassandra knocked her out before she downed another bottle. Why were the twins this difficult?

Scarabia:

Kalim and Jamil: Jamil had his hands over Kalim's eyes the moment they rounded the corner. Kalim asked Jamil why he covered his eyes, but what Kalim didn't know was that Jamil was blushing very heavily while Vermillion was singing some song in Korean. Kalim could never know about this. He was far too innocent to know about Vermillion being drunk.

Pomefiore:

Vil: He did not expect the woman to get drunk. So, imagine his shock when he sees the woman with 15 bottles surrounding her. She was just minding her business and listening to music. Vil just eyed her before going over to make sure she was alive. Hel, however, knew better and informed him of the situation. You gotta stop the craziness sometimes. He was still making sure she didn't do anything dumb in her stupor.

Rook: Rook's situation was kind of similar to the twins. He flustered her but was more gentlemanly about it. He whispered in her ear a lot and when he tried to nibble her wolf ear, it folded up and down to avoid him. He gave up after a while. And so he just watched over her until more capable people arrived.

Epel: He didn't mind her showing off her abs. What he did mind was the fact she was flirting with him while drunk. He tried to tuck her into bed, but she didn't want to go to sleep since he was leaving. She whined and pleaded for him to stay until he gave up and texted Vil. Vil let it slide, but he had to be back by 8 am sharp the next morning. The next morning was filled with questions.

Ignihyde:

Idia: He fainted after two minutes. He couldn't handle Vermillion when she was drunk. Ortho fussed over his health.

Diasomnia:

Malleus: Confusion intensifies. He doesn't know what to do and leaves Vermillion to her own devices. That is, until Hel arrives.

Lilia: He's amused. He also joined in. Her parents were extremely disappointed in them both. Capable to handle themselves? These two don't think so.

Silver: He slept through it.

Sebek: There was a huge lecture planned, but Vermillion shut him up so they could cuddle. He was frozen for a solid four hours.