Mistletoe Headcannons w/ the Couples

Enjoy this.

-Fenris Wolf and Sirenous know how to do this.

-Kissing is a yes for them.

-Jormungand and Vanessa love giving each other little pecks when this happens.

-Everyone is getting type 2 diabetes from this.

-Hel and Crewel are awkward about this. At first.

-Then they start getting comfortable with more intimate kisses.

-Kyro and Luka take turns kissing Lillian when the three end up under one.

-Lillian is pretty much used to it.

-Katherine and Cassandra also give everyone diabetes with their sweet kisses.

-Charlie gets peppered with kisses by Solis and Balto when this happens.

-He is a giggling mess by the time they're done.

-Riddle and Vermillion are awkward about this and have to get coached by the pros on how to kiss.

-Pros meaning the parents and the couples.

-Trey is good with kissing and Vermillion tries to match his pace.

-Cater and Vermillion just do little pecks when this happens to them.

-Deuce and Vermillion are another couple that has to get coached.

-Ace knows how to kiss so he teaches Vermillion the basics. By doing the actual kiss.

-Yeah, Vermillion passed out.

-Leona teases Vermillion with his tongue when they kiss. Vermillion almost passes out.

-Ruggie uses Laugh With Me to kiss his lady. Vermillion is about to faint.

-Jack and Vermillion kiss while entwining their tails. 100% Wholesome.

-Azul is sweet with the kiss he and Vermillion share. He goes slow so she gets the gist of it.

-Jade kisses Vermillion with his gentlemanly demeanor still in place to put her at ease.

-Floyd's kisses are energetic and Vermillion is overwhelmed by the affection.

-Kalim and Vermillion give each other cheek kisses.

-You bet Hel is taking pictures- I mean what?

-Jamil is so smooth that Vermillion is slightly taken aback. She isn't complaining though as the kiss is nice.

-Vil is a pro. His kiss with Vermillion is slowed so she can catch up.

-Rook. Oh dear.

-His kiss with Vermillion is very passionate. They almost forgot about everyone.

-Epel and Vermillion do butterfly kisses. They shy.

-Idia and Vermillion do butterfly kisses too. They shy as well.

-Malleus gives Vermillion a soft kiss. Vermillion is taken aback, but she isn't complaining.

-Lilia flips himself upside down when he kisses Vermillion.

-It triggers confusion on her end.

-Silver fell asleep so forehead kisses.

-Sebek and Vermillion have a very stiff kiss. The pros have to teach them.

-Che'nya kisses Vermillion while invisible. More fun and she can figure it out so why not.

Bonus for all you Neige x Naga or Imun x Naga shippers.

-Neige and Naga also do sweet kisses. It is called setting an example.

-Imun and Naga are more nervous with the kisses. Cute.

Hope you enjoyed!