Cassandra

Name: Cassandra Willows

Age: 17

Motto: "My girlfriend is a four leaf clover. I honestly feel so lucky when she says that I'm hers."

Nicknames:
Cass or Cassie (by her family, friends and girlfriend)
Willow and Dahlia (also by her girlfriend)
Willows (by her enemy)
Princess (by her suitors, much to Katherine's annoyance)

Relatives(that she knows of): Simon (father), Savannah (mother), Daniel (brother), and Diane (sister)

Height: 5'6

Race: Human

Date of Birth: March 29th

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Likes: Her girlfriend, affection from her girlfriend, dancing, and flower language. Also her family and friends

Dislikes: Her enemy, her suitors, toxic people, and those who flirt with her woman

Favorite Food: Mashed Potatoes

Least Favorite Food: Hazelnut Chocolate

Hobbies: Interpreting flowers and working out. Studying too.

Appearance: Her hair is dark blonde and her eyes are black. Her hair falls to her shoulder blade. She has dimples that Katherine will kiss to mess with Cassandra.

Personality: In a good mood? Level headed and chill. In a bad mood? Twitching as though she wants to punch someone but is refraining from doing so.

Background: Cassandra was born into a loving family. What worried her was that her parents were slightly homophobic. She was, in their eyes, a perfect child. She studied hard, made good grades, revised intently, and seemed completely straight. Who could throw her off course? The answer was Katherine. Cassandra had exited her school to find Katherine groaning to herself. Cassandra chatted with her and showed her to Naga's school after learning why Katherine had been annoyed. The two chatted the whole way there and when they arrived, Katherine flashed Cassandra a grin and said that she wanted to keep talking to her. Cassandra and her arranged to meet on Friday and Cassandra blushed the whole way home. A year later, Katherine asked her out. With a flower arrangement. Roses, dahlias, hollyhocks, and columbines were all in that one bouquet. Cassandra happily accepted and the two became a couple. Cassandra confessed to her parents and they were shocked but accepted the news and allowed them to date. Cassandra found out who Katherine truly was and took it very well. She was a bit upset, but understood the fear of losing her. Cassandra would've been scared if she was in Katherine's place. Cassandra met her family and immediately became friends with Brook.

Alignment: Lawful Good

Strengths: Calm, level headed, smart, and athletic

Flaws: Drama queen sometimes and never shuts her door fully(much to Katherine's annoyance)

Dominant Hand: Right

Best Subject: Science

Extra Note: Cassandra's best friends helped Katherine ask Cassandra out. They still ship it to this day (Them: Omg! Kathdra for life!). The two don't mind it.

Facts about Cassandra:
-She has cryophobia (fear of extreme cold) due to a blizzard that hit once.
-She has a slight fear of the unknown(Katherine helps her with that)
-She wants to be a doctor
-She knows about Katherine