Your Writing on My Skin(Vil x Vermillion)

Sup peeps! Did you miss me? I'm back at it again with the soulmate AU stuff! In this AU, anything you write on your skin appears on your soulmate's skin. Enjoy!

Vermillion didn't like the idea of her soulmate being a Pomefiore student. They were just too... flashy for her taste. She hadn't spoken to her soulmate even after being accepted into Night Raven College. Sigyn, however, didn't like that and gave her some eyeliner.

"At least try to talk with them, Vermillion. They could want you to speak with them."

Vermillion uncapped the eyeliner and started to write on her skin.

Hello, soulmate. Sorry I haven't contacted you in forever. I was just nervous and didn't know if you wanted to talk in the first place.

Vermillion capped the eyeliner before going to scold Grim while her mother watched in amusement.

Afterwards, she glanced down at her skin to find that her soulmate had replied.

That's quite alright darling. Many people are nervous when they first wish to speak to their soulmate. Also, I would've loved to be in contact with someone like you. I bet you're beautiful.

Vermillion flushed before uncapping her eyeliner and writing her response.

You don't know who I am. For all you know, I could be ugly. Thanks for that though. Helped with my doubts.

Vermillion waited until her soulmate replied.

No problem darling. Now please go to bed. You need your rest.

Vermillion snorted.

Fine, fine. Goodnight, soulmate.

A swift reply made her smile.

I hope you have a good night as well, soulmate.

Vermillion merely smiled at the sweet message. Maybe she'd like her soulmate.

-Timeskip, After the Scarabia overblot-

Vermillion was back to writing on her skin.

How's your winter going?

Vermillion waited until she got her reply.

My winter is going perfectly well. I must confess that I miss being on school grounds though. Oh, I just realized. In all the time we've chatted, we have had yet to exchange names. How rude. I guess it can't be helped, as we have both probably been insanely busy as of late.

Vermillion hummed. That was true, they hadn't exchanged names yet.

I have been rather busy. I just wonder if we both know each other.

Vermillion knew it was probably by a long shot. The reply was also suggesting the same thing.

Probably not. Then again I go to an all boy's school.

An all boy's school?

Yes, why?

No reason, just got curious.

If you say so.

And with that, the conversation ended. Vermillion was starting to wonder if he was an NRC student.

-Timeskip to VDC Training-

How do lobsters see mermaids?

Go to bed, it's 3 am.