Happy Beans Day! (+Vermillion x Rook moment)

Note: This will be in Vermillion's POV. I also want to keep it a bit short, but not too short. I know Beans Day is over, but I'm new so give me a break. I was also requested to do the events, so I shall do that. I will also try to get some sleep because I have hell- I mean school. Enjoy!

'Oh f**k. I'm so screwed if Jack catches me.'

Why was I hiding from Jack? It was Beans Day. He was on the Monster team while I was a farmer. Thankfully, he didn't find me and I sped off as fast as my legs could carry me. I was cut out for this and since this was a forest, I had the advantage.

It was clear to me that others didn't.

I watched a Monster try to scramble up a tree, but they failed miserably. I darted into the trees with my bean shooter and took aim. Maybe, this solo thing wasn't too bad after all. I ended up getting them and darting off. If I remember correctly, the harp, due to the energy, was in the Coliseum. I stopped running as two Monsters passed by with confused looks.

Ah, mortals were so fun to mess with. Wait, that scent- "Bonjour ma louve~."

I shrieked and tumbled out of the tree. I fell on my back before springing up and darting away. This was not the man I wanted to deal with. I darted off, not daring to look back. I just had to get to the Coliseum. I was cursing all the way. "F**k, s**t, hel-"

"You summoned me?"

Another startled shriek was ripped from my mouth as I whipped my head around to see my aunt, Hel. Well, this should be good. I stared at her. "What in the name of Helheim are you doing here Aunt Hel?"

My aunt stared at me. "I was allowed a day off. Divus allowed me to race around to make sure no one died. So far, I've just had to help people with bruises."

"I see. Thanks for helping look after us. Nine Realms, I know we're going to need help."

Aunt Hel nodded. Things are going we-

SNAP!

I jolted and whirled to see Rook watching me with a grin. There was something off about the way he limped towards us. He turned to my aunt. Ah! Bonjour, Maîtresse de la Mort (Mistress of Death)!"

I stared at him. "Mistress of Death? That obvious huh?"

"Pretty much. The aura she gives off is of death and sorrow."

I looked to my confused aunt. She only sighed. "I am Hel. Norse goddess of the dishonorable dead and the ruler of Helheim. I am also Vermillion's aunt."

Rook smiled as I stared at his ankle. I turned back to him. "Bruise it a little?"

Rook nodded and I sighed. "Sit down."

Aunt Hel moved to sit him down and I cupped my hands around his ankle. "Sana (Heal)."

My hands glowed and I removed them. I then turned to my aunt. "Get him to a doctor so they can look at his ankle. Rook, even if it doesn't do much, don't use it. It will hurt more."

I then turned to leave. Rook, however, grabbed my arm. "Mademoiselle, wait."

"Yes Rook?"

I turned around, only to receive a peck to my cheek. My face erupted into flames and Rook was then helped by my aunt. I got my mind back on track and continued my journey.

-Outside the Coliseum-

Finally, I've reached it. Time to get some people out of the game.

I snuck in under an invisibility barrier and found two targets. Azul and Jack. I took aim and with lightning fast reflexes, shot at both of them. They were both hit in the back and I smirked before sneaking off. This was the most I've had in decades. I admired the harp that the Farmers were supposed to protect. Well, this was quite fun.

I could get used to events that were fun. At least I'd have some entertainment. I just had to keep doing what I was doing and hopefully not die.

-Timeskip-

"The winner is.... the Farmer team!"

Mr. Crewel announced that and all of the Farmers cheered. I smiled and that was interrupted by my aunt's noble presence. She was walking towards me with Rook at her heels. What caught me off guard was how his leg was fully healed. Aunt Hel noticed my expression and seemed caught off guard. She only turned to Rook then back to me.

Rook was more eager to rush over and take my hands. "Why downgrade your healing abilities? My leg is fully healed thanks to you!"

I was shocked and I turned to my aunt. Aunt Hel was more troubled by another matter. "Rook, my niece was only able to numb the pain of others before. Maybe now that she's becoming more accustomed to her healing abilities, she can heal minor wounds. It'll probably be a while before we see anything major."

The students all turned to me. Jamil turned to me. "Can you heal sores?"

"I'll answer this one. Sores can be healed. Stiff muscles are a different story, but it could probably happen with the right techniques."

"Alright. Thank you for answering."

"My pleasure."

I flexed my hands and grinned. Yep, this was going to be part of my training.