How the Great Seven Would React to Vermillion

Note: This was another request from user21261745. This was what I thought it would be like so enjoy.

Queen of Hearts: A little iffy of her since she is a bit more laid back at first. After learning of what she is very well capable of? This queen was very much so interested in her. The woman was a godling for crying out loud! The Queen of Hearts wanted to keep a somewhat royal close now.

Scar: Scar was interested in her wolf form and the founder of the Lunalupus dorm. He definitely displayed interest in her beastial form. Another beast who shared his intellect and wisdom. What more could you ask for?

Ursula: Ursula was forbidden from signing a contract with Vermillion as soon as they met. Vermillion already had one capitalist cecelia to take care of. She didn't need another trying to sign a contract with her. That said, they did talk about a bunch of other topics. Vermillion's mother, Vermillion's lifespan, the golden contracts, and all the deals Ursula made.

Jafar: Jafar took interest in the Nordic runes. They were designed very well and his main interest was of the othala rune. It was the inheritance rune, according to Vermillion. He also took interest in her heritage and those she was related to. He was mainly interested in Loki, her grandfather, Jormungand, her uncle, and her cousin, Naga. He was interested in the shapeshifting nature of her family as well. They might all be compared to snakes. Her father's side of the family that is.

Evil Queen: The Evil Queen was very much interested in the female. Vermillion was gorgeous. Naturally gorgeous. How lovely was she. Of course, this also sparked jealousy. You know how women are.

Hades: Hades was interested to hear about Vermillion's aunt, Hel. A goddess of death? How intriguing! Vermillion even summoned her aunt so the two could chat. It was amazing.

Maleficent: Maleficent understood how it felt to be painted in a bad light. In fact, it made her more protective of the godling. The two definitely had the time of their lives hanging out with each other.