Wish Upon a Star Headcannons

Note: I wanted to try this and seeing as the event is short, I thought this would be fun.

-Obviously, Vermillion has heard about this.

-Yeah Hel told her all about this.

-Vermillion likes that Deuce, Trey, and Idia were chosen as the stargazers.

-She gets her own wishing star and when the time comes to collect it....

-Well, Vermillion wishes that the next school years will be more peaceful and joyful. Trey was clutching at his heart while she made her wish.

-He simping though- jk jk. He just felt bad for Vermillion as she had gone through so much.

-On the day of the event, Vermillion went to Ignihyde and dragged Idia out of his room. He did try to escape, but....

-Moral of the story, never underestimate Vermillion. What happened?

-She tossed him over her shoulder and kept a grip on him. She a strong girl.

-Vermillion witnessed the whole meteor shower that Ortho did with the wishing stars and thought that it was gorgeous. She even magic called her aunt to show her the sight.

-Hel was awestruck at the sight and recorded it.

-Too bad Vermillion cleaned up the wishing stars with the four stargazers the next day.

Hope you all liked this style! It was easy enough to just put it down summarized like this. Look forward to the next event! Cause it'll bring quite the scare!