Kyro

Name: Kyro

Age:213

Motto: "You could call me crazy, but I would strongly disagree."

Nicknames:
Kai (by his girlfriend Lilian)
Bro (by his brothers)
Brother (by his sisters)
Beastie (by his parents, aunt, uncle, and grandfather)
Cuz (by his cousin)

Hometown: The woods

Relatives: Fenris Wolf (father), Sirenous (mother), Luka, Solis, and Balto (brothers), Vermillion, Katherine, and Brooklyn aka Brook (sisters), Hel (aunt), Jormungand (uncle), Naga (cousin), and Loki (grandfather).

Appearance: Kyro has jet black hair and pure gold eyes. His features are unchanging male features. His hair falls to his shoulders.

Height: 6'2

Date of Birth: July 2

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Likes: Hunting, walks, free will, his girlfriend, sometimes peace and quiet, and exercising.

Dislikes: Parasites, loud noises, toxic people, and bitter things.

Favorite Food: Spaghetti(he doesn't care what kind)

Least Favorite Food: Limes

Hobbies: Hunting, climbing, running, and jumping on trees.

Personality: Kyro is a chill person who sometimes likes just sitting by a waterfall. When he's mad, he's stone faced so you don't know what he's thinking.

Background: Kyro was born 23 or 24 years after Vermillion. Vermillion trained him first and taught him to use his magic. He got along with Hel just fine and he didn't like it when his elder sister was about to do something stupid. He helped Naga study and sometimes gave her stuff to protect herself with. Kyro met Lilian when he was 210. He fell in love with her, but had a rival. Luka. After a fight, Lilian told them to stop fighting and chose both of them. Kyro has been dating Lilian with Luka for 2 years. Their anniversary is September 13th.

Dorm: None, though he hopes to be in Lunalupus next year.

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Strengths:Cunning, strong, willful, and hardworking.

Flaws: Gets jealous sometimes, sarcastic, and sometimes a liar.

Dominant Hand: Ambidextrous, but he uses his left hand 51% more than his right

Extra Note: Kyro's unique magic is called "Draco." He can transform himself into a dragon. If he uses it too much, he's stuck as a dragon for 2 weeks.

Facts about Kyro:

-He also has ligyrophobia
-He's the 2nd sibling
-He and Luka share the same girlfriend