Luka

Name: Luka

Age: 205

Motto: "I don't usually share, but when it comes to her, I'll share."

Nicknames:
Luke (by his girlfriend, cousin, and Kyro)
Beastie (by his parents, aunt, and uncle)
Brother (by the rest of his siblings)

Hometown: The woods

Relatives: Fenris Wolf (father), Sirenous (mother), Kyro, Solis, and Balto (brothers), Vermillion, Katherine, and Brooklyn aka Brook (sisters), Hel (aunt), Jormungand (uncle), Naga (cousin), and Loki (grandfather).

Height:6'1

Date of Birth: March 13

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Likes: Piano music, peace, his girlfriend, his family, and granola bars.

Dislikes: Parasites, loud noises, abusers, and Naga's exes.

Favorite Food: Granola Bars

Least Favorite Food: Bloody food

Hobbies:Chilling, hanging out with his siblings, swinging from branches, and plotting.

Appearance: Dark blue hair with emerald eyes that flash gold. His hair reaches his shoulder blade. He looks similar to Kyro regarding facial features.

Personality: Luka is a calm person who doesn't involve himself in pranks. He does, however, involve himself in Vermillion's plots. When he's mad, you won't know until your house is set on fire.

Background: Luka was born 7-8 years after Kyro. Vermillion trained them both at the same time. He always loved watching his older siblings do magic and strived to do just as well. He spent his childhood training under his eldest sibling and was helped out in perfecting his unique magic. He was introduced to Lilian by Kyro when he was 202. They both had fallen in love with her and fought each other. After their worst fight yet, Lilian decided to choose them both. As stated with Kyro, they have been dating her for 2 years now(1 when the story began). Their anniversary is September 13th.

Dorm: None, wants to be in Lunalupus permanently next year

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Strengths: Calm, resourceful, hard working, and level headed.

Flaws: Sassy, plotting, mischievous at times, and sometimes a snake.

Dominant Hand: Ambidextrous, he uses both hands equally as much

Extra Note: Luka's unique magic is called "Rain Dance." It allows him to create a rainstorm to fuel sirens and dish out free water to use for spells.

Facts about Luka:
-He also has ligyrophobia
-He's the 3rd sibling
-He shares his girlfriend with Kyro