Vermillion Headcannons

It's time we learned more about her, hm? Well, I hope you like these headcannons.

-It is extremely canon that Vermillion doesn't understand modern slang. She won't get anything Gen Z says.

-"Ace, what does 'yeet' mean? ... Why are you laughing? Did I say something wrong?"

-Vermillion likes beanbags. She likes tossing them in random places and then sitting in them.

-Vermillion will sometimes sleep walk. One time, she climbed up her dorm's exterior while asleep and woke up on the roof.

-Vermillion does visit RSA when not a lot of people are there to catch her. She likes to check up on her aunt Hel.

-Vermillion thinks Rielle and Brooklyn would be a good couple in the future. She wants them to get to know each other first.

-This she-wolf isn't overly affectionate, but she's not a deadbeat either.

-It is actually canon that Vermillion has battle scars from previous fights in her past. But, because she's self conscious, she hides them.

-Vermillion thinks that the rest of the first year squad is like a separate family. Her favorite is Epel.

-She can toss a fully grown man a couple meters by their feet. She proved that point to her siblings.

-It's canon that Vermillion adores cute things. Examples being Naga, Hummingbird, and Kalim. She adores them.

-Vermillion likes mead and red wine for alcohol. For normal drinks, she prefers fruity types of sodas and water.

-Vermillion is extremely chiseled and has rock hard muscles.

-She hates getting parasites on her, so she uses special products to keep them off her.

-She would love to have a friendly competition with Malleus sometime.

-Che'nya and Vermillion actually get along well despite him being a cat and her being a wolf.

-Vermillion is actually pretty heavy, but most of that comes from all the muscle that she has.

-Vermillion doesn't really understand or like modern technology.

-Her eyes can actually turn red as well, but that's only when she's off committing vigilantism.

-Vermillion is questioning her sexual and gender orientation.

What's your favorite headcannon? Let me know in the comments! Au revoir!