Think About This

Vermillion is 245-246 years old. If the year of the game is 2021, then Vermillion was born in 1775 or 1776. What happened in these years?

The Declaration of Independence was written. Vermillion was an infant or toddler around then.

Which means Vermillion has witnessed multiple wars that have been fought. She also has fought her own battles. Mainly against those who disturb the peace of her family and friends.

Also think about Sigyn.

I'll add her into the current story being written in my first ever book. But for now, let's look at her.

So we all know that Sigyn is a pacifist and is willing to stay by Loki no matter what. What if Vermillion got irritated by this behavior and started trying to find a weak point?

Vermillion is hostile by nature but can also be calm and collected. Sigyn is too much of a pacifist for Vermillion not to get pissed. Vermillion tried multiple things, but nothing worked.

Vermillion never really speaks of Sigyn or acknowledges the fact that she's there. But, there was one incident where Vermillion accidentally called Sigyn 'Grandmother' and since then, Vermillion kept her mouth shut about the incident. Sigyn never told anyone, but she was internally crying happy tears.

Now, since Vermillion is old and doesn't understand modern slang, Ace uses that to his advantage. This in turn raised a question I thought about.

How would the dorm leaders react to Ace calling Vermillion a boomer?

You all can answer this if you want.

Child of Wolf Headcannons and Short Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें