Scary Monsters Pt.2

Vermillion came back to Lunalupus to see the ghosts having fun with their fame. Grim was also dragged into it and the female student just went to find her dragons, knowing they were going to swarm her. The boys were amazed by this.

-The Next Day-

Vermillion was out and about in her beastwoman form because she had agreed to run an errand with Ruggie and Leona. They met up with Kalim who was more than excited to see them. A couple of people even wanted to take pictures! One picture included Kalim with his head atop Vermillion's. Yeah, she was very flustered. This made many coo over her.

-At the Library-

Vermillion was back in costume and heard the comments about the place seeming peaceful and romantic. She went to go find Idia to see how he was doing. Color her impressed. Vermillion found Idia muttering to himself(To those who are questioning her costume, she made it so that the tail and wings seem real but they aren't). Her demon tail slinked around his arm, startling poor Idia.

Azul arrived while Idia was letting out all his frustration. Vermillion didn't mind the extra company. Especially when they had a plan to set in motion.

-At the Mirror Chamber-

Vermillion was watching Vil with interest as he leaned against the wall. Rook and Trey had walked in and Rook was once again being a dramatic. Vermillion was going to gag him one of these days. Vermillion went over to Vil as a young boy looked at him. Vil was trying to get by. Vermillion was amazed to see Vil agree to taking pictures with people.

A young girl tugged on the hem of Vermillion's dress. Vermillion looked down at the female with a smile. "May I help you with something dear?"

Vermillion knelt down so she could look the female in the eye. The girl fiddled with her thumbs. "Are you a student here? Even though you're a female?"

"Hm, well, let's chat about this somewhere else."

"Ok?"

-In the Courtyard-

"To answer your question, yes, I am the first ever female student. My name is Vermillion. What is your name little one?" Vermillion said.
"J-Julia! It's so nice to meet you! Can we take a picture together?" Julia hummed.
"Of course, let's. Feel free to post it if you please." Vermillion said.
"Really!? Thank you!" Julia replied happily. She held her phone to take the shot. (Edit below)

Julia squealed with excitement and then threw her arms around Vermillion's neck while thanking her

Julia squealed with excitement and then threw her arms around Vermillion's neck while thanking her. Julia had never felt this happy about anything like this before, but knowing that there was a chance for things to change made Julia smile brightly. She would keep the photo to herself for now.

-With Vil and his fans-

Many people had gotten a photo with Vil and they were all awestruck. When they saw Vermillion, Julia's parents rushed to reunite with their daughter and thanked Vermillion for finding her. Vermillion gave them a reassuring smile and Vil got distracted by that. Vermillion's smile could make heads turn. That was how he had fallen for the immortal female. It wasn't just her looks, it was her personality. It was like a freshly polished diamond. Rook snapped him back to reality and many started questioning Vil.