Scary Monsters (Pt.1)

"Do you celebrate Halloween?" Deuce asked Vermillion after class.
"Hm? Oh, yeah. I do. I usually celebrated with my cousin. Anyways, Deuce you're part of the Halloween committee right? Try not to let us down." Vermillion said.
"I won't!" Deuce said proudly.

-Timeskip-

Today was the first day of Halloween week. Vermillion had just finished with putting her costume on and went to the lounge. Grim's jaw dropped and the ghosts were also surprised.

"What?" Vermillion asked, embarrassed by the eyes on her. Grim recovered from his shock. The ghosts were still surprised.
"What are you supposed to be?" Grim asked.
"A demoness queen. I see you're supposed to be a wizard." Vermillion said.
"Uh-huh! Now come on! Let's go check things out!" Grim said and the two hurried out of Lunalupus. (Edit of Costume below)

-At the Botanical Gardens-

Many people were chatting. A girl looked at the decor. "Daddy, look! There's so many Halloween decorations here!"

Her father smiled. "You're right. Besides that, look over there. There are ghosts over there!"

"Boo! It's an unhappy and scary skeleton~!" Cater said.
"Boo! Uhm... Are you scared?" Deuce said. Vermillion took notice of the two and traveled over.
"Ahaha. You're not scary at all." The little girl said.
"Deuce, your awkwardness is really cute." Cater chirped.
"I'll say." Vermillion said.
"Wildcard!/Lia-chan!" Both males said.
"Ugh. I don't know how to deal with kids....." Deuce said.
"It's okay. Relax. Let's have fun with them! Happy Halloween. Did you come with your father?" Cater said.
"Yeah!" The little girl said. Vermillion mentally cooed.
"My daughter has been looking forward to taking part at the Halloween of Night Raven College every year. Ah, can you please take a picture with my daughter?" The father asked.
"Yes! Of course you can." Deuce said as Cater dragged Vermillion over too.
"Thank you so much! This will become the best memory. Now let's stand side by side..... Okay, perfect! Alright then...... One, two!" The father said.
"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" The three NRC students shouted as the camera flashed. Next up on Vermillion's list, Pomefiore.

-At the Mirror Chamber-

"Uhm, can you please stamp here?" A girl asked Epel, who looked stunning in his vampire costume.
"Ah, sure! Give me your paper." Epel stamped the paper and Vermillion watched as Epel roleplayed as a vampire. The children faked being scared and Vermillion just smiled. Epel then let out a nervous laugh and the female only watched on. Vermillion just watched as the children chatted with Epel. It reminded the female of her and Naga. Her eyes then fell on a lost boy. Vil walked up to the child.
"Hello. Did you come alone?" Vil said.
"No...... When I realized, my brother was no longer beside me." The boy said.
"I see..... You're lost. It's alright, you don't have to worry. You'll meet your brother soon." Vil said.
"*sniff* Really?" The boy said.
"Oh my....... Are you doubting the words of a vampire? For a rude kid like you...... I'll make you my lunch! GAO!" Vil said.
"Vil! Stop scaring the poor kid!" Vermillion said as she appeared beside him.
"Ahaha. You keep smiling, it's not scary at all!" The boy said. Vermillion was shocked, but smiled. Vil winked at the female.
"That's right. Since you came to visit the Halloween of our campus, I won't let you go back with a sad face. Here, let's head to the principal room. We'll call your family over by broadcasting. I'll tell you some interesting stories about this campus before your brother arrived.... Be sure to keep it a secret." Vil said. He beckoned for Vermillion to go with him to which she accepted.
"Okay! Thank you!" The little boy said. Vermillion looped her arm around Vil's and the two went to go help the little boy. So far, the female was enjoying Halloween.