The Grand King and Queen [Oik...

By mangoezhoez

Oikawa's sister... the great Oikawa Tooru, and his little sister. To get out of his shadows you went out to f... More

1. You Should've gone to Shiratorizawa
2. Meat buns
3. Novice
4. Gungun Yogurt >> Yakult
5. The Flower Pot
6. Dorming
7. The Intersection
8. First Practice
9. Oikawa Cuisine
10. Onigiri with da bros~
12. Hacking the vending machine.
13. Hell week but it's training
14. Interhigh
15. Interhigh - Quarterfinals
16. Interhigh - 2
17. Interhigh - Semifinals
18. Interhigh - finals
19. Next Time
20. Off days
21. Super glue
22. The White Knee Pad
23. Caltan
24. Interhigh Nationals
25. Interview
26. Day Two
27. Nationals - Quarterfinals
28. Nationals - semis
29. Beef
30. Party at Aunt Miya's
31. Pond Duel
32. Sick Days
33. Training Camp
34. Training camp - 2
35. Training Camp - 3
36. Oikawa
37. Hyogo
38. Sleepover
39. Love Letters
40. Mani no Pedi
41. Luck
42. Prodigy
43. Let's Get It
44. Thank You
45. Engawa
46. Deal?
47. Lights
48. New Year
49. All-Japan
50. Shark(ie)
51. 113
52. Polaroid
53. Sugar Cubes
54. Onita
55. Iwaki
56. Wanaka
57. Pretty Girl
58. Young Miss
59. Deal.
60. Date Auction
61. Strong
62. Cherry Blossom Tears
63. Peculiar Meetings
64. Seijoh
65. Mija
66. Shoji Screens
67. Practice
68. Doki Doki
69. Intrusive Thoughts
70. Choco Milk
71. Wise Words
72. Fingers
73. Weekend in Tokyo
74. Feisty
75. Favorite
76. Weirdo(s)
77. Like and Subscribe
78. I <3 You
79. Questions
80. Interview
81. Training Camp
82. Dragon
83. King
84. Spooky
85. "Coaching"
86. Athletic Festival
87. Flower Field
88. Friendly Rival
89. W's
90. Party Hardy
91. Class Inspection
92. Sister
93. The Competition (?)
94. Training Camp
95. Kanari
96. Bars
97. Minegishi Minami
98. Call
99. The End

11. Oversleeping

5.4K 276 99
By mangoezhoez

"Yahoo Y/N-chan" you heard your brother's voice boom out of the speaker, along with some muffled voices repeating your name.

"I did it Tooru."

You told him with a shaky voice.

"Did it? DID YOU DO THE NAST-"

"I got selected as a starter" you cut him and his weird ideas off.

Tooru didn't answer nor did he make any of his annoying gasps. You just heard the sound of volleyballs hitting the court from over the phone and from the gym you had just stepped outside of.

"...and she was a starter!"

"A STARTER"

Matsukawa and Takahiro's voices boomed as they both broke off into giggles along with you.

"Oikawa! Get back in here unless you want to be running laps at the end of practice."

Coach Kojima called out as he peeked outside. You quickly turned to look at him and bowed.

"Yes sir."

You said as you straightened up and started walking towards the gym.

"Hah. Sorry guys I'll talk to you later." You whisper-yelled into the phone before hanging up and running to your sports bag.

"Bye Oi- Ah, she hung up" Mattsun looked at Tooru's screen before sighing and looking over at Makki.

"AND SHE WAS STARTER"

Makki yelled out prompting Mattsun to follow, "A STARTER" he snickered before walking back onto the court.

Tooru put his phone back into his bag before walking back to the court himself.

He looked over at Hajime who also had the same blank expression he had. Tooru observed Hajime as his eyes danced around the court before locking eyes with Tooru who had been mumbling under his breath, "and she was a starter."

"a starter." Hajime finished as they both cracked a smile and looked over at Mattsun and Makki.

"AND SHE WAS STARTER"

They both yelled as they ran and jumped towards them.

"A STARTER!" Mattsun and Makki yelled back, cupping their hands around their mouth and slightly leaning backwards.

They cheered as they all high fived with grins painted on their faces.

"YOU FOUR QUIT YELLING AND GET BACK TO PRACTICE!" Coach Mizoguchi yelled at them from the other side of the court as coach Irihata let out an airy laugh.

"And she was a starter."

_______________

"JuSt bEcauSe I wAs scOUteD doeSn'T mEAn I'm goiNg To Be PiCkEd As a stARter." Suna said with a high pitched voice as he tried to mimic yours.

"If I knew you were gonna act like this I would've called the twins first. At least they'd freak out with me." You grumbled.

"The twins this- the twins that. If you love them so much why didn't you call them first?" Suna said as he clicked his tongue.

"Are you jealous Rinrin? If it bothers you that much then maybe I will go call them." You laughed, reaching up to touch the ceiling from the top bunk you laid on.

"Tch. I'm not jealous." He grumbled back as you both fell into a comfortable silence. You've fallen into the routine of ending your days by calling Suna. Throughout the day you'd normally be bombarded by texts and calls from Atsumu, food posts from Osamu and cat memes from Kenma.

You did text Suna during the day but even so, he's the only one crazy enough to stay up talking to you until midnight on a school night. Kenma would too, but he got grounded for staying up late on his games. Kageyama didn't really use his phone much but he always sent you good morning and good night texts. After practices he'd call you from time to time but he spent most of his time at the hospital these days.

"Rin?"

"Hmm"

"I called you first because you're the first one I thought of."

"That's a lie, I bet you already called your brother and the rest of your family." He snickered at you.

".... APART from my family Rin. You know maybe I will take you up on that offer and call the twins instead."

You heard him laugh as you looked up at your hand above you, smile painting your face.

"You can if you want to. Don't think they're awake though, I mean it is pretty late."

"You're right. Maybe I'll wake them up." You said as your smile grew larger.

"Wow, you're really doing the most. Imagine there were like little stars before and after the word most. Thanks." you giggled as you turned to your side.

"Are we sleeping on the call again?"

"You serve as my alarm clock so might as well." You giggled as you tugged the blanket closer to your body.

"When are you getting a touchscreen Y/N?"

"What do you mean? Mine works perfectly fine, I don't need a new one?"

"I can't FaceTime you like this Y/N" Suna sighed.

"Mmmm, maybe I'll ask for one on my birthday."

"You def-"

"Or maybe not"

.....

"I think you should go call the twins now-"

You giggled before you returned back to the comfortable silence you had before.

Your dad had freaked out about you being a starter and urged you to come home soon to go eat out. Tooru and the other three had freaked out further as soon as you got out of practice and called them back. "And she was a starter" they'd keep repeating. You weren't the first, first year to be given her jersey but you were the only first year to be chosen as a starter. You received lots of head pats from your senpais today. You felt your eyes fighting to stay open as your hand that had been reaching for the roof came down to rest by your side.

"Thank you for making this good day, extra good Rinri...." you trailed off as you fell asleep.

"Good night Ms. scouted for Shiratorizawa."

_______________

You opened your eyes after hearing your phone bing twenty times in the past five minutes. "Argh, who- " You quickly shut up after hearing Suna's faint snoring from the other side of the phone as you opened your messages.

Tobiyo 🥛🤺

Good morning.
Sent 7:06 am

Are you awake?
Sent 7:13 am

You're going to be late.
Unless you skip your thirty step hair routine.
Sent 7:28 am

What time did you sleep last night?
Wait no
Wake up
Y/N
Oikawa
WAKE UP
Sent 7:35 am

O
I
K
A
W
A
Y
/
N
IF
YOU
DON'T
WAKE
UP
YOUR
ONIGIRI
WILL SPOIL
Sent 7:42 am

OIKAWAAAA
Seen 7:43 am

Wow, so you wake up when onigiri is mentioned?
Seen 7:44 am

Shut up
Delivered

You flipped over to stare up at the ceiling. "Onigiri, or my thirty step hair routine." You mumbled.

...

"I'll just text Kenjirou."

Kenjiroooo👺🧙

Buy me onigiri.

No.

🤡🤡🤡

No.

🥺🥺

One.

😃
Seen 7:49

"Oi, Rinrin."

Faint groans were heard on the other side.

"Rin, it's seven fifty. Wake up."

He responded with something between a groan and a yawn, "five more minutes.."

"Rin, the warning bell rings in five minutes."

"five minutes... FIVE MINUTES?!"

You hummed as he groaned.

"Well I'm already late anyways." he sighed. "You doing that long ass hair routine of yours?"

"Yessir"

"Guess we'll both be late then." He groaned again as you moved towards the dresser.

________________

"Nice of you to show up."

Shirabu clicked his tongue as he glared at you causing you to scratch the back of your head.

First period wasn't over yet and you texted Shirabu to tell you when the teacher stepped out for you to run in.

He met you in the hallway instead of texting you - when you questioned him why he had come outside he shrugged before walking back into the classroom and raising his hand.

"Yes, Shirabu-san?"

"There were some second year students picking on a first year near the bathrooms"

The teacher sighed as she turned to the class, "Review the notes we've taken so far, I'll be back." she said as she walked out of the classroom.

She stepped out in the hallway and you automatically hid behind the lockers to hide yourself from her view.

Kenjiroooo 👺🧙
She's gone.

You ran through the backdoor and to your desk as you hurriedly placed all your books on your desk. The teacher came back a couple minutes later.

"Here." Shirabu said as he handed you the onigiri.

"Thank y-"

"Your hair looks musty tod- ow."

Shirabu flinched as you pinched his forearm.

"Who the hell describes hair as musty?" You raised an eyebrow at him as you opened the onigiri.

"I only use it to describe yours."

"How can you say that when your bangs aren't even."

He clicked his tongue and glared at you as he reached into his backpack and took out two orange juice boxes before stuffing them in his desk.

You looked at him with stars in your eyes and puffed up cheeks from the onigiri.

"You look like a chipmunk"

You glared at him before remembering that he had the orange juice in his desk. You quickly swallowed and put on one of your cheeky smiles you used when you wanted something.

"Oh my dear Kenjirou-kun would you be ever so -"

"Oikawa-san, what's the answer to number thirteen?"

Shit

Just as you were going to admit that you didn't know, Shirabu tilted his work book towards you.

"Seventy six degrees."

The teacher hummed as she turned back to the board to continue writing. You turned towards Shirabu and gave him a thumbs up with a smug face.

"Nice, Kenji! Thank you." You nodded along before stuffing the final piece of onigiri into your mouth and crumbling the wrapper.

He did eventually end up giving you the other orange juice box.

He bought it for you in the first place since he knows you often choke on your food when you eat too fast.

He'll never admit it to you though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 2K 28
-COMPLETED- After Thanos snapped half of all life the remaining Avengers don't know what to do. This is a story about what happens during the five ye...
1.2M 40.4K 29
In a school like Ouran Academy, the strange and peculiar is relatively normal. (Y/N) (L/N) knew this fact the first day she walked in. On an academic...
195K 6K 21
*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ. โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* After losing her sports scholarship...
904K 24.5K 43
What if Kageyama had a sister? Would she be like him? Where was she after all this time? Well you can find out in this book! This is the story of Ma...