Child of Wolf Headcannons and...

By Mountainash45

Little short stories and headcannons. Vermillion, her siblings, cousin, and others will be involved. Hope you... More

Kyro
Luka
Lillian
Katherine
Cassandra
Solis
Brooklyn aka Brook
Balto
Charlie
Naga
Vanessa
Sirenous
Request Page! + Some Rules(OPEN)
Swimming (Solis x Charlie x Balto)
Stargazing (Vermillion x Riddle)
Spying on the Enemy (Mafia!Cater x Mafia!Vermillion)
Happy Beans Day! (+Vermillion x Rook moment)
Fairy Gala Pt.1
Fairy Gala Pt.2 (End)
Vermillion When She's........
Ghost Marriage Pt.1
Ghost Marriage Pt.2
Ghost Marriage Pt.3
Ghost Marriage Pt.4
Ghost Marriage Pt.5 (Epilogue)
(SC) The Boys When Vermillion is Drunk
The Boys Introducing Vermillion to Their Families
How the Great Seven Would React to Vermillion
Flora Language (Cassandra x Katherine)
Alchemy & Texting (Divus x Hel)
Wish Upon a Star Headcannons
Scary Monsters (Pt.1)
Scary Monsters Pt.3
Scary Monsters Pt.4 (Finale)
My Nocturnal Serenade (Vampire!Trey x Vampire Hunter!Vermillion)
If Vermillion Ended Up in RSA Headcannons
Insecurities (Fenris Wolf x Sirenous)
Wolf vs. Air (Kalim x Vermillion)
Christmas With Flare (Christmas Special)
Mistletoe Headcannons w/ the Couples
My Strange Addiction (Yandere!Azul x Vermillion)
The Red String (Imun x Naga)
A New Day (New Years Special)
Your Eye (Jack x Vermillion)
The Name on My Wrist (Malleus x Vermillion)
Remembering the Past (Deuce x Vermillion)
Swimming (Jade x Vermillion x Floyd)
War of Hearts (Valentine's Day Special + 1K Special)
Soft Couple Headcannons (ft. all canon ships)
Think About This
What is This Feeling?
I'm Ready to Learn
Underwater Hangout (Rielle x Brooklyn)
Your Eyes are My Eyes (Leona x Vermillion)
Our Little Pranks (Ace x Vermillion)
Will You Follow Me Into The Dark? (2K Special)
Your Writing on My Skin(Vil x Vermillion)
You Kept Me Waiting (Lilia x Vermillion)
This Was Just a Thought
Life Has Been Colorful With You (Neige x Naga)
Saw You In My Dreams (Rook x Vermillion)
Pride (Jamil x Male! Vermillion)
Our Hair Color (Epel x Vermillion)
Test Subject (Idia x Vermillion)
Vermillion Headcannons
Life Has Been Colorful With You Ver. 2(Che'nya x Vermillion)
My Demon (Demon!Azul x Fallen Angel! Vermillion)
Tendencies (Ruggie x Vermillion)
More Vermillion Headcannons
Actual OC Heights
"Ha, Boomer." (Headcannons)
If a Muslim Girl Showed Up While Vermillion was Around
Proposal (OC Birthday Special)
Proposal Pt.2 (Valentine's Day Special)
Christmas Soulmate (Oneshot)

Scary Monsters Pt.2

72 1 0
By Mountainash45

Vermillion came back to Lunalupus to see the ghosts having fun with their fame. Grim was also dragged into it and the female student just went to find her dragons, knowing they were going to swarm her. The boys were amazed by this.

-The Next Day-

Vermillion was out and about in her beastwoman form because she had agreed to run an errand with Ruggie and Leona. They met up with Kalim who was more than excited to see them. A couple of people even wanted to take pictures! One picture included Kalim with his head atop Vermillion's. Yeah, she was very flustered. This made many coo over her.

-At the Library-

Vermillion was back in costume and heard the comments about the place seeming peaceful and romantic. She went to go find Idia to see how he was doing. Color her impressed. Vermillion found Idia muttering to himself(To those who are questioning her costume, she made it so that the tail and wings seem real but they aren't). Her demon tail slinked around his arm, startling poor Idia.

Azul arrived while Idia was letting out all his frustration. Vermillion didn't mind the extra company. Especially when they had a plan to set in motion.

-At the Mirror Chamber-

Vermillion was watching Vil with interest as he leaned against the wall. Rook and Trey had walked in and Rook was once again being a dramatic. Vermillion was going to gag him one of these days. Vermillion went over to Vil as a young boy looked at him. Vil was trying to get by. Vermillion was amazed to see Vil agree to taking pictures with people.

A young girl tugged on the hem of Vermillion's dress. Vermillion looked down at the female with a smile. "May I help you with something dear?"

Vermillion knelt down so she could look the female in the eye. The girl fiddled with her thumbs. "Are you a student here? Even though you're a female?"

"Hm, well, let's chat about this somewhere else."

"Ok?"

-In the Courtyard-

"To answer your question, yes, I am the first ever female student. My name is Vermillion. What is your name little one?" Vermillion said.
"J-Julia! It's so nice to meet you! Can we take a picture together?" Julia hummed.
"Of course, let's. Feel free to post it if you please." Vermillion said.
"Really!? Thank you!" Julia replied happily. She held her phone to take the shot. (Edit below)

Julia squealed with excitement and then threw her arms around Vermillion's neck while thanking her. Julia had never felt this happy about anything like this before, but knowing that there was a chance for things to change made Julia smile brightly. She would keep the photo to herself for now.

-With Vil and his fans-

Many people had gotten a photo with Vil and they were all awestruck. When they saw Vermillion, Julia's parents rushed to reunite with their daughter and thanked Vermillion for finding her. Vermillion gave them a reassuring smile and Vil got distracted by that. Vermillion's smile could make heads turn. That was how he had fallen for the immortal female. It wasn't just her looks, it was her personality. It was like a freshly polished diamond. Rook snapped him back to reality and many started questioning Vil.

-2 days later-

"Happy Halloween! Good morning, everyone. The Halloween of our campus is becoming a heated topic of magicam! Many of the interviewers have come to visit our school! Night Raven College has become famous. I'm the principal of this famous campus, Dire Crowley! Now, we will start the meeting of the famous Halloween week with the steering committee now~~~~!" Crowley said.

-With Vermillion-

Vermillion was at a loss. Sam had given her a call to inform her of some rogue visitors. Vermillion went to the main street to help the teachers and passed Sam on the way there. This was a disaster.

-At the Main Street-

Chaos. That was what Vermillion saw. Crowley had arrived too. "W-WHAT IS HAPPENING!?"

"Headmaster, the ears." Vermillion reminded him. Crowley gave her an apologetic smile before turning back to the chaos.

Trein looked furious at a child. "Hey you! Climb down from the apple tree right now!

"Okay, okay. I will get down once I'm done." A boy said.
"Don't worry, we will be fast. The one that climbed up the tree is a fast climber from my hometown!" Another boy said. Vermillion rubbed her temples and she glanced at the headmaster. Crowley knew the noise was getting to her. Vil, Malleus, and Sam were there too. Vermillion was desperate for the noise to stop.
"The apple tree belongs to this campus. Please stop what you're doing right now." Crewel said.
"It's dangerous if you climb up the tree with those weak biceps of yours! You will fall down soon!" Vargas said.
"Eh.... Wait, it suddenly turns to a serious atmosphere...." Silence was carried through, until....
"As expected from the teachers of Night Raven College~~!" The group said.

Vermillion was now sweating. 'Well, at least Aunt Hel isn't here. She would be super jealous.'

As if summoned, Hel walked over to her niece. "Hey little seer. What's up?"

Vermillion flinched. "Aunt Hel. How are you?"

"Fine. What's happening here?"

"Please stay out of it."

"Alright?"

The cheering made Vermillion's head spin. This was a nightmare. Hel turned to Sam. "We need noise canceling headphones. Do you have any?"

Sam nodded and rushed off. He came back minutes later with the headphones and they were slipped on. Vermillion sighed in relief along with Hel. Well, that's one disaster prevented. Now for the other one. A child went up to the two immortals and raised his camera. Only to get an intimidating death glare from Hel. The third years were surprised that Hel would glare at a child, but the grip that Hel kept on her niece was tight and showed that she was not afraid to hurt a child.

Crewel looked at the goddess who held Vermillion tightly. He felt Hel's need to protect Vermillion and keep her safe from those people. The child was easily intimidated by the Norse goddess. After all, her looks screamed deadly and inhuman. Not to mention, Hel had a powerful, overbearing amount of magic. Her energy was too much for mortal minds to handle. Hel had explained that to Crewel so he knew that well. Crewel was then caught by surprise by Cater and Vil. Vil was smiling. "You know how hashtag is the perfect word that fits them, Cater."

"What do you mean by hashtag magicam monster? These people only know how to aim for the bait that is in front of them, it's better to call them a stray dog then a bad dog. I should discipline them again. Hel, go check on the others. Call the rest of the family while you're at it." Crewel said, bringing out his means of torture for the bad students. Hel was shocked, but nodded to him.
"Understood. I'll get Vermillion to her siblings." Hel said before rushing off with her niece.
"Wait a minute, Mr. Crewel. What are you going to do?" Trein said.
"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to teach them common sense." Crewel said gleefully.
"Are you going to cast magic towards these ordinary people?" Trein said, dumbfounded.
"You don't have to worry. I won't cause any injury to them." Crewel said.
"I'm not talking about that. If the whole world knows about this, the reputation of the school will drop down." Trein said.
"Why should we learn how to cast magic if we don't use it now? I'm talking about their safety too!" Crewel said.
"Then we should help them by casting a wind magic when they fall down. Even if you're doing this for their safety, we wouldn't know how the whole world will talk about us when the news gets out." Trein said.
"I agree. Percautions should be taken. I will help you all." Loki said. The staff and students were surprised, but they knew they had to work with him.

-Afterwards-

Loki was unamused. A little girl grinned at the "fun." "I'll come again!"

"DON'T COME AGAIN!!!" The teachers and Loki shouted. Lord knows they need a break from these children.

Loki was then racing off to go check the mirror chamber per Hel's request. His daughter had required them to split up so that each venue was helped. Just when everything was settled.... "S-SOMETHING BAD HAS HAPPENED!!!"

"Eh! What's the deal now!?" Crowley asked as Jack and Deuce rushed over, trying to catch their breath.
"T-The venue of the stamp rally...." Deuce said.
"The venue of the stamp rally has become chaotic!!" Jack said.
"A chaos? Looks like another trouble is happening again." Trein said.
"I never thought I needed help from the others, how pathetic. Someone please lend us a hand!" Jack said.
"Diamond, please come quickly! It's getting out of hand!" Deuce said.
"Looking at their expressions... This is not a trivial matter. All the Halloween steering committee, please return to each of your venues and check the situation! The teachers too, please split out and look at the situation of all venues. I'll count on you." With that, they disbanded.

-At the Botanical Gardens-

Hel arrived to more magicam monsters and a pissed off Riddle. "THREE OF YOU!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THE SAME WORDS AGAIN!? How could you step into the flowerbed... It's not the problem of violating rules anymore, it's the problem of your manner! You're violating the rules, I don't care if you're a visitor or not, I won't let you off!"

Trey and Ace were doing their best to hold Riddle back. Hel then got an idea. She made a telepathy call to a friend who agreed to help get the situation under control.

Riddle had lost his temper and was about to use his unique magic. Before he could, a chittering sound was heard. No one was prepared for the 7 foot tall and 7 foot wide squirrel that appeared. Hel walked up to it. "Ratatosk, you sly squirrel! Abandoning your duties for little ol' me? How sweet! Boys, let's take care of them quickly."

"Yes Hel!" The Heartslabyul students said.

-Afterwards-

"So, explain the giant squirrel please." Cater asked after everyone calmed down.
"This is Ratatosk. The squirrel of the World Tree. His bark is worse than his bite. Literally. Why so shy? You can show off your human form." Ratatosk complied with Hel's wishes and crossed his arms.
"This situation is bad. Is Vermillion safe at least?" Ratatosk asked.
"Yes, I left her with Solis and Brook." Hel replied.
"The twins. Good. They will help. I wonder how the others are doing." Ratatosk hummed.
"Let's hope they're alright." Hel said.

-At the Coliseum-

Kyro was about to lose his mind. The twins were chilling in the water with their older sister while the other four were trying to prevent a murder. Vermillion had fallen asleep. Probably for the best too. She had looked very pale when she arrived. The Savanaclaw brutes were not helpful in the slightest. They wanted to pick a fight while the magicam monsters made things worse. That wasn't the worst part.

The worst part was that the dorm head was leading the charge. Leona was the angrier one since he had been woken up. The four and Ruggie were at their limit. At least Jack brought Vargas to help. This should help.

-Afterwards-

Vargas turned to the four. "Is everyone here?"

Katherine gestured to the water. Then she realized something, they had brought their human significant others along with them. Lillian was just clinging onto Vermillion while guiding them to shore. Charlie looked positively terrified and just clung to Solis. Cassandra was the first out of the water and was now gripping onto her girlfriend.

Vermillion was thankfully still asleep. They were going to take her back to Lunalupus. Hopefully, the rest were luckier than them.

-In the Alchemy Lab-

Good news, some were persuaded to leave by Sirenous. Sirenous is a negotiator after all. Bad news, Floyd was not a negotiator. He was chasing after a magicam monster who had spilled some chemicals. Nine Realms, why was Sirenous put in charge of that mood swing child!? Sirenous rubbed her temples and then went to go hold Floyd back while Azul and Jade took care of the rest.

-Afterwards-

Sirenous released Floyd from her vice grip. She was the one who trained her children. Got to live up to it. Along with her husband too.

Crewel was not surprised to see Sirenous. They could use the help and she was a negotiator after all. Crewel went to go chat with the students about what had happened.

-At the Mystery Shop-

"I can't bear with it anymore! I'LL BURN EVERYTHING DOWN!!!!" Jamil shouted. Trein was surprised at all the chaos. Not only was Jamil a problem, but Vanessa was helping to drive the magicam monsters away. Her fiancé and daughter, however, had turned to snakes and were now stealing the food from off the ground and the magicam monsters hands. The two seemed very prideful, but didn't shift back to human. This was the worst.

-Afterwards-

Vanessa was scolding Jormungand and Naga for being rude, but patted their heads while doing so. The two snakes were now cuddled up to her and made sure Vanessa was comfortable. Trein just sighed while learning about the loitering done. This was going to far. Maybe the other dorms were having better luck.

-At the Mirror Chamber-

Loki rubbed his temples. He and Vil had met up and rushed to the mirror chamber together. This was going poorly so far. The Pomefiore students were disgusted by the magicam monsters' behavior. No one seemed like they wanted to back down. Loki was so glad he had a more peaceful life than a constant string of this. Rook and Epel were trying to contain things, but nothing good was happening.

Things got worse when the magicam monsters noticed Vil. Cameras were going off and Vil looked very uncomfortable. Loki stepped in with Epel and Rook to shield him from them. They needed to drive them off.

-Afterwards-

The situation in Pomefiore was finally settled. Loki helped with talking with the other students about how to control their temper and how picking fights wasn't considered beautiful or graceful, but barbaric. This got their attention and the Pomefiore students listened to Loki carefully. They were hooked on every single word he said. Vil was just glad the situation had been settled and that Loki was negotiating with his dorm. Hopefully, the others were successful.

-In the Library-

Idia and Fenris Wolf were surprised to see Ortho charging up magical energy. Two residents were holding him back. The rest were all in panic mode. The magic beam would exterminate all the visitors!? Now they had to stop him! Did these magicam monsters have no sense of danger!?

-Afterwards-

All the magicam monsters were driven away and Ortho had calmed down. Fenris Wolf made a mental note to never underestimate the technological dorm. Diasomnia was the only remaining hope.

-At the Lunalupus Dorm-

Yeah, Diasomnia was not any better. The whole family had arrived and were staying inside due to the magicam monsters being distasteful. Sebek was shouting at everyone which only amused the magicam monsters. Lilia and Malleus were both neutral about it, that is, until they were rude to Malleus. Then Malleus was all about murder. Luckily, the whole family was there.

-Afterwards-

Thankfully, the group of immortals drove the rude children out before they woke Vermillion. No waking the stressed out woman. Malleus seemed sorry that he had brought that trouble upon them. In some ways, he blamed himself. However, Vermillion can smell guilt and planned to chat with him about this. Only after everything was settled though.

-2 Days Later-

Crowley was down in the dumps about this. It was tiring for everyone. Malleus was absent from the meeting and there had been complaints. Grim complained about getting chased by the magicam monsters. Cassandra was attending the meeting alongside Vermillion due to Katherine's insistence. She saw the plan in Vermillion's eyes. Just what was her friend planning? The steering committee was making plans. Then, the ghosts came in proclaiming about an issue. It was on the main street.

-Main Street-

The statues had been taken down. This was bad. Cassandra turned to Vermillion only to see crimson where you would usually find gold.

Oh no. She wouldn't.

....................right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503 77 25
This story is about these two siblings which are twins. But there not the same as everyone else in the family. This story explains what happened to t...
94.4K 6.1K 16
ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ I'm bringing a few stories with different plots and twists, which are short ones. Happy reading ♪
67.4K 1.1K 36
Short stories with the characters of Hogwarts Legacy! (pretty much just Sebastian and Ominis )
18.9K 399 11
Just writing for my enjoyment. Not sure if I'll add anymore chapters on.