The Grand King and Queen [Oik...

By mangoezhoez

Oikawa's sister... the great Oikawa Tooru, and his little sister. To get out of his shadows you went out to f... More

1. You Should've gone to Shiratorizawa
2. Meat buns
4. Gungun Yogurt >> Yakult
5. The Flower Pot
6. Dorming
7. The Intersection
8. First Practice
9. Oikawa Cuisine
10. Onigiri with da bros~
11. Oversleeping
12. Hacking the vending machine.
13. Hell week but it's training
14. Interhigh
15. Interhigh - Quarterfinals
16. Interhigh - 2
17. Interhigh - Semifinals
18. Interhigh - finals
19. Next Time
20. Off days
21. Super glue
22. The White Knee Pad
23. Caltan
24. Interhigh Nationals
25. Interview
26. Day Two
27. Nationals - Quarterfinals
28. Nationals - semis
29. Beef
30. Party at Aunt Miya's
31. Pond Duel
32. Sick Days
33. Training Camp
34. Training camp - 2
35. Training Camp - 3
36. Oikawa
37. Hyogo
38. Sleepover
39. Love Letters
40. Mani no Pedi
41. Luck
42. Prodigy
43. Let's Get It
44. Thank You
45. Engawa
46. Deal?
47. Lights
48. New Year
49. All-Japan
50. Shark(ie)
51. 113
52. Polaroid
53. Sugar Cubes
54. Onita
55. Iwaki
56. Wanaka
57. Pretty Girl
58. Young Miss
59. Deal.
60. Date Auction
61. Strong
62. Cherry Blossom Tears
63. Peculiar Meetings
64. Seijoh
65. Mija
66. Shoji Screens
67. Practice
68. Doki Doki
69. Intrusive Thoughts
70. Choco Milk
71. Wise Words
72. Fingers
73. Weekend in Tokyo
74. Feisty
75. Favorite
76. Weirdo(s)
77. Like and Subscribe
78. I <3 You
79. Questions
80. Interview
81. Training Camp
82. Dragon
83. King
84. Spooky
85. "Coaching"
86. Athletic Festival
87. Flower Field
88. Friendly Rival
89. W's
90. Party Hardy
91. Class Inspection
92. Sister
93. The Competition (?)
94. Training Camp
95. Kanari
96. Bars
97. Minegishi Minami
98. Call
99. The End

3. Novice

11.2K 356 166
By mangoezhoez

quick note,, here are some ranks depending on your level in the guild;
level 2: novice
level 4: initiate
level 6: apprentice
level 8: junior master
level 10: master
level 12: senior master
level 14: elder

thank you random google website :))

_________

"VICTORYYYYY" Fattytuna exclaimed from the other side of the headset.

"Is it just me or did we beat this level too easily?" Chuupetz asked.

"Yea, I thought a level 6 boss would take us a solid minute to beat." You piped in.

"I think we're just that good" Fattytuna teased.

"Shut up." Onigiriyako retorted.

"Anyways, we need to head back to the guild house. Kageyama received a pretty heavy blow this round"

Apple commented as his little avatar made its way out of the boss' layer.

This had marked your fourth consecutive win as a party and newly formed guild. Name still undetermined.

______

This game is obviously a team one, a guild can have anywhere from four to twenty five members. To go on missions the minimum is three but maximum is six, the more members the more chances you have of winning and the smaller the mana usage. Overall it's smarter to go into battle with six members compared to the three, especially with stronger opponents. The positions one can choose are; healer, tank and the DPS or damager.

Kageyama plays tank while you play healer. This is mainly because healer and tank play hand in hand more often than healer with dps or tank with dps. Although you play hand in hand, to only have a tank and healer would take ages to actually win against the enemy. Your  users are bunnydestroyer15, and Kageyama_Tobio20. Basic like always, which is why you always help Kageyama come up with his users but he didn't wait for you to come over. After creating your avatars and getting through the introduction you opened your party, requesting a dps player specifically. Which is where user applepi comes in.

Applepi told you to close the party and that he'd get you through the first two levels as only you three. You were quite skeptical, since it's hard to advance through levels without totally depleting your mana every round.
Applepi was true to his words and after having successfully carried you through level 1 & 2 he said you should go spectate other trios to try and find some new potential party members. So the little cape and staffed elf (applepi) with the dark winged, magical pouch fairy (bunnydestroyer15) and six foot something half robot half human (kageyama_tobio20) set off to spectate some players.

You spectated a couple of trios but many of them were spoiled tryhards, had more than three members, or just plainly sucked. Until you spectated the "food" trio, as Tobio so graciously pointed out. Users; chuupetzz10, onigiriyako2 and fattytunaa1, dps, tank and dps, respectively. For a team to beat through level 1 and 2 with no healer had mildly impressed applepi. You were going to invite them right after they had finished level 2 but another trio had beat you to it. A trio Tobio pointed out had asked to join you a couple of matches back. Applepi grumbled something inaudible through the mic before telling you to move closer to read what they were typing out. If you aren't in the same party you can't talk through the mic.

Fattytunaa1
Nah, we're already part of another party

                                                                                                                          Random user - party *&@*^#^
                                                                                         But your users don't say anything about belonging to a six player party ?

Onigiriyako2's party has requested to join your party

"Applepi, Onigiriyakotwo's party has requested to join our party."

He hummed before faintly snickering.

"Accept it."

Chuupetzz10 - party (unnamed)
Check again

"If only I could hear what type of crap he'd be saying by now." chupetz barked out with a laugh as the random users avatar turned around and left. His voice sounded tired with a kind of excitement in it.

"Shut yer trap, the other three can hear you now too" fattytuna said, with an unusually high pitched voice.

"They just heard you two act like scrubs...Hello." onigiriyako had spoke up with a tired, uncharismatic voice.

Kansai dialect from two of the three. Interesting.

"Hello." Tobio and applepi answered, applepi with an uncharismatic voice and Tobio with a slightly excited one, both voices blending together.

"Hello" you answered a little later.

"Oi, yer a girl?" Fattytuna asked.

"Yessir"

"I expected that seein' as yer avatar was a fairy but 's good to know you ain't cat fishin' us."

"Gross, I'm not my brother" The boys laughed before Tobio spoke up.

"Why'd you request to join our party after saying you were part of another?"

"We don't like playing with scrubs" fattytuna had answered nonchantly.

"I just enjoy pissing people off" chuupetz yawned.

"They just told me to request to join yer party." Onigiriyako answered.

Good enough for you, you just hoped you could work well together in battle.

You did, seeing as you had blasted through level 3,4 and 5. Setting up your guild house as soon as you beat level 5's boss.

_______

"Whaaaat- how'd you manage to get such strong guild members!"

Your brother had secured his copy of the game once it had been released to the general public. This being a solid two weeks after you had gotten yours.

"But what's up with the totally uncool name?"

"Shut it, novice"

"I think that the name fattytuna and the onigiris 'snt half as bad as yer making it seem bunny"  fattytunaa had retorted.
"Yes it is"
"Thank you chuupet, glad to see someone's thinking straight here"
And I thought Tōru's naming skills were bad..

"Also no Tobio, we're not naming ourselves anything that has to do with yogurt or milk."
You couldn't see him but you could imagine the pout he probably had on his face by now.
"I think the most normal one 's applepi's suggestion."  Onigiriyako pointed out.
"what was his suggestion again?"
"kittens"
"It's not ba-"
"NO, kittens 's too soft!"

Fattytuna interrupted you - getting major Tōru energy from this one.
"'s not like they'll be touchin' us ya scrub"  Onigiriyako shot back.
""s not what I meant...  Scrub"

"Then what's something that wouldn't cause others to look down on us, tuna?"
You asked, not expecting the following silence.

fattytuna hummed as you all thought.

"Wolf?"
"Lion"
"T-rex"
"Those are all cute!"

You looked around the living room for any potential ideas.

Your eyes fell on one of the pictures your mother had hanged up in which Tōru was sporting another one of his alien shirts with a little alien antenna headband.

"Aliens?"
"ALIE-"
"lazerguns."
"lazerguns?"
"Don't aliens carry around lazerguns?"
"kittens."
"Yer right"
"kittens with lazerguns,"
"pew pew"
"mew mew"
"THAT'S IT!"
"Hah?"

They were basically rambling at that point-
"Kittens with lazerguns pew pew mew mew"
"I-"
"Oi, I like that"
"It ain't bad"
"kittens."
"mm"
"Whatever- so,  Kittens with Lazerguns Pew Pew Mew Mew will now be our guild and party name."

I can't believe out of everything THIS is what they agreed on.
You sighed, "any objections say, I"

....

"alright then, it's decided"
I'm too young to be sighing like a middle aged woman.

"I bet yer just jealous we won't accept your application"

You grinned at Tōru, looking at the TV screen he was connected to.

He gave you one of his signature glares before quickly looking back at the screen, 

"yer?"

"Two of the original members speak with a Kansai dialect, guess I picked it up after playing with them so often."

You shrugged.

"Talking of the original members, how did you all manage to upgrade so fast?"

He asked, not peeling his eyes off the TV for even a second.

"What do you mean?"

Some onigiri would slap right about now.

"Well even if you guys did have a two week headstart - for two of you to be masters and three, junior masters," he furrowed his brows after being killed by the level three boss, looking over at you.

weak

"and one of you is already a senior master right?"

You nodded along to his statement.

"How? I mean, we can barely even beat this level three boss and you guys are in what? level fifteen?"

"We beat the level fifteen boss yesterday, level sixteen now"

You stood up from the sofa

"Also, about that level three boss."

I'll ask mamma for permission before going to the convenience store.

"I think you just suck, Tōru-nii"

You grinned at him, hearing muffled complaints from the other three he was playing with.

"Also, borrowing one my guild members words." You cleared your throat, standing up tall.

"I think we're just that good, dash, fattytunaa1. Double second "a". "

I wonder if I can convince mamma to pay for me.

"Did you just say "dash"?"

She should be back from her knitting club by now, I'll ask her.

Tōru's gaze bore into the side of your head, rudely interrupting your thoughts.

You sighed once again.

I'm going to need to drag Tobio into another spa day, I've been sighing too much recently.

"The level three boss' shields only cover two attacks, try shootin' him with at least three."

You skipped off into the hallway, before remembering what applepi had told you.

"Ah yea Tōru!"

You peeked your head into the living room.

"Tell Mastukawa-san that applepi-kun said if he upgrades his gear he'd accept him into the guild!"

You heard some muffled cheering, most likely from Matsukawa, and muttering from Tōru's headset.

He really needs to lower the volume of that thing, he'll go deaf one of these days.

Not like I care...

Maybe I'll get some cola too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 15.2K 56
γ€ζœˆγŒηΆΊιΊ—γ§γ™γ­γ€‘ tsuki ga kirei desu ne "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" - a Japanese phrase used to mean I love you. A boy with a curse meets a gir...
223K 9.7K 22
Asano Miruka has lived her life to the fullest; taking every opportunity she can and using each ounce of her energy to complete it. Outgoing and conf...
497K 15.1K 26
She used to be the ace of a powerhouse school. She was known as the best ace is the country. Until one day, her disease got to her. The pain was unbe...
1.7M 73.4K 36
Being the daughter of a prodigy volleyball player from Shiratorizawa meant that the demon coach entrusted no one else but you to manage the boys' vol...