The Grand King and Queen [Oik...

By mangoezhoez

Oikawa's sister... the great Oikawa Tooru, and his little sister. To get out of his shadows you went out to f... More

2. Meat buns
3. Novice
4. Gungun Yogurt >> Yakult
5. The Flower Pot
6. Dorming
7. The Intersection
8. First Practice
9. Oikawa Cuisine
10. Onigiri with da bros~
11. Oversleeping
12. Hacking the vending machine.
13. Hell week but it's training
14. Interhigh
15. Interhigh - Quarterfinals
16. Interhigh - 2
17. Interhigh - Semifinals
18. Interhigh - finals
19. Next Time
20. Off days
21. Super glue
22. The White Knee Pad
23. Caltan
24. Interhigh Nationals
25. Interview
26. Day Two
27. Nationals - Quarterfinals
28. Nationals - semis
29. Beef
30. Party at Aunt Miya's
31. Pond Duel
32. Sick Days
33. Training Camp
34. Training camp - 2
35. Training Camp - 3
36. Oikawa
37. Hyogo
38. Sleepover
39. Love Letters
40. Mani no Pedi
41. Luck
42. Prodigy
43. Let's Get It
44. Thank You
45. Engawa
46. Deal?
47. Lights
48. New Year
49. All-Japan
50. Shark(ie)
51. 113
52. Polaroid
53. Sugar Cubes
54. Onita
55. Iwaki
56. Wanaka
57. Pretty Girl
58. Young Miss
59. Deal.
60. Date Auction
61. Strong
62. Cherry Blossom Tears
63. Peculiar Meetings
64. Seijoh
65. Mija
66. Shoji Screens
67. Practice
68. Doki Doki
69. Intrusive Thoughts
70. Choco Milk
71. Wise Words
72. Fingers
73. Weekend in Tokyo
74. Feisty
75. Favorite
76. Weirdo(s)
77. Like and Subscribe
78. I <3 You
79. Questions
80. Interview
81. Training Camp
82. Dragon
83. King
84. Spooky
85. "Coaching"
86. Athletic Festival
87. Flower Field
88. Friendly Rival
89. W's
90. Party Hardy
91. Class Inspection
92. Sister
93. The Competition (?)
94. Training Camp
95. Kanari
96. Bars
97. Minegishi Minami
98. Call
99. The End

1. You Should've gone to Shiratorizawa

22.5K 558 249
By mangoezhoez

"And that wasn't even the worst part !"

Tōru looked over at you as he stopped his pacing in front of the TV in the living room. An exasperated look painted on his face, contrast to the light blue and white from his volleyball club tracksuit.

"Oh really? Then what was?" Your older sister piped in as she peeked her head from the window between the living room and kitchen.
"He said," Tōru cleared his throat while straightening up and showing the straightest, calmest face he could muster.

"You should've come to Shiratorizawa - can you believe that?!"

His facade crumbling at the second half of his sentence.

Fumiko and you giggled at his childness.
"Anyways," Tōru said while making his way to the bean bag you were sitting at,
"That's why you shouldn't go to Shiratorizawa and come to Aoba Johsai instead."

Tōru beamed as you both bounced from his impact on the bean bag.

"Tōru, what does Ushijima-san telling you to go to Shiratorizawa have to do with me choosing what high school I go to?" You asked with a bored expression.

"Because my sweet, naive little sister" Tōru deadpanned,
"You're surely going to join the girls volleyball club, correct?" You nodded as he moved a hand under his chin to lightly scratch it.

"The girls and boys volleyball clubs meet more often than necessary, atleast at Aoba they do. WHICH MEANS that you're sure to have to interact with Ushiwaka, and the entirety of the boys volleyball club at least once in your years at Shiratorizawa."

Tōru exclaimed, switching his deadpan look with a mock concerned one.

"Oh wow, who would've thought I'd have to interact with boys during my high school years, I certainly didn't"

You tilted your head in mock innocence which Tōru tsked at.

Fumiko walked in with Takeru by her side.
"Ewww, boys"
Fumiko giggled as she covered her nose with her fingers motioning for Takeru to do the same.

"Eww, boys" Takeru followed, his small palm covering his nose and mouth, slightly muffling his words.

Tōru let out an exaggerated gasp and clutched his heart
"TakeruuUuuUu, I expected this from Fumiko-nee but not from you." He whined, wiping a non-existent tear from under his eye.

"Anyways little bunny,"
Tōru cleared his throat as he put his attention back on you, "not only that, but what if he treats you differently because you're the Great King's little sister!" He spoke as he gripped your shoulders.

You placed your hands over his and looked up at him, "Tōru-nii," You told him with a small smile tugging at the ends of your lips.

"I doubt Ushijima-san would be as childish as you to ostracize me for being related to his rival." You deadpanned at him causing his worried expression to fall into an unimpressed one.

"She's right Tōru, I think you'd be the only one to hold some type of grudge against your rivals sister"

Fumiko spoke up as she popped a blueberry into Takeru's mouth, now seated at the sofa in front of the TV.

"Am not -" Tōru crossed his arms before turning away as his lips morphed into a small pout.

"The people at Aoba are nicer"

"If they're anything like you I doubt it."

"Our school's cooler,"

"Shiratorizawa literally has horses."

"Our school colors are prettier."

"I don't know, I think I'd look great in maroon."

"Our uniforms are better"

"Say that when you manage to actually look good in those khakis."
Fumiko giggled as she spectated your little fight, causing Tōru to turn around and glare at her. She put her hands up in mock surrender, smirk painting face.
"Okaaaay, if you won't come to Aoba for me....come for Iwa-chan!?"

Tōru slumped back onto the bean bag.
"What about me?"
Iwaizumi asked as he emerged into the living room from the hallway which led to the door.

At his voice Tōru quickly stood up from his place on the beanbag and made his way to Iwaizumi.

"Tell her, Iwa, tell Y/N why she has to come to Aoba Johsai instead of Shiratorizawa!" Tōru complained to Iwaizumi as he pointed at you.
"I think she's old enough to choose where she's going to spend the following three years of her life at Trashykawa-" he snarled as his eyes expanded before looking over at Fumiko, Takeru and you.

"Ah- Sorry" he apologized as he bowed towards you too which Fumiko just waved him off and smiled.

"See Trashykawa! What if they start calling me that because we're both Oikawa's"
You questioned Tōru before he turned over to glare at you. That logic made no sense whatsoever but he still retorted -
"Shut it, Trashierkawa." He snarled before adding, "besides who would confuse an Oompa Loompa with a king?" He finished, dramatically swaying his hair side to side.

"Are you the Oompa Loompa? Because in that case you don't have to worry about anything Y/N. I'm sure anyone with eyes would see who's the actual Trashykawa."

Iwaizumi yawned as he looked between you two.
Tōru let out yet another offended gasp and clutched his heart.

"Why thank you Haji-san." You smirked at Tōru as he shot you another glare.

"Why do you not want to go to Aoba Johsai, Y/N?"Iwaizumi asked as he moved to the bean bag next to the one you were sitting at. "And isn't Shiratorizawa a boarding school? You'd have to be away from your family for quite some time."

"Yes, it is a boarding school." You stretched your limbs out on the bean bag before completely answering him.

"I guess I want to move away from Tōru's shadow? Like it isn't anything bad but I'm always referred to as Oikawa Y/N, Oikawa Tōru's little sister," You looked down at your hands avoiding the stares boring into you from all sides. "It isn't bad! I know how hard Tōru-nii has worked and still works but I just want to start anew, as Oikawa Y/N the girl who just happens to share a surname with the Tōru. But in a new school, that big too, I doubt they'd even bother to connect the dots. I want to get praised for being Oikawa Y/N not Tōru-nii's little sister" You looked up to see Hajime's and Tōru's softened expressions.

"Are you sure you aren't just embarrassed to say you're related to that mushroom?"

Fumiko spoke up, pointing towards Tōru. "FUMIKO-NEE" Tōru yelled out as he looked back at Fumiko. Breaking the gloomy and serious atmosphere from before.

"That too" You giggled as Tōru snapped his head back to glare at you.

"But honestly no, I'm not, Tōru has some good sides...." You trailed off as Tōru's eyes softened again.

"Sometimes" Iwaizumi coughed out causing the room to erupt into laughter, muffling Tōru's whines.

______

"I guess if that's your reasoning we can't really do anything about it." Tōru cleared his throat as he turned away from you, a light pink dusting the tips of his ears.

"Well I'll for one miss your morning fights with Tōru, little bunny" Fumiko laughed, a gloomy expression on her face.

"I'll miss our walks to school" Iwaizumi smiled.

"I'll miss your pancake Friday's auntie!" Takeru cheered from his mom's side. "Even if they were a bit burnt" Takeru smiled brightly as the others giggled.

"Takeru," You sighed, a faint smile painting your face, "anyways, you guys quit acting like I'm moving across the globe or something!" You stood up and crossed your arms.

"My third year in junior high isn't over yet, also it's not even for sure that I'll get into Shiratorizawa, and even if I did, I'd make sure to visit every weekend and stay in touch!"

You grinned "So don't go saying your goodbyes just yet" You laughed just before Tōru launched himself at you into a bone crushing hug as he fake sobbed your name.

"Anyways, why'd you stop by Hajime-san? It's pretty late" You asked Iwaizumi, Tōru still clinging around you.

"My mom told me to drop off some cake, she said it's yours and Tōru's favorite." Iwaizumi shrugged as he stood up from the bean bag and made his way to the kitchen.Tōru's head shot up.

"Cake?"

"Chocolate?"

You turned to make eye contact with each other before your eyes trailed after Iwaizumi to the kitchen. In a couple seconds you were smushing Tōru's face with your hands trying to release yourself from his death grip, Fumiko had her phone out filming, and Iwaizumi was looking at you from the window between the kitchen and living room. You managed to somehow slip out of Tōru's grip and sprinted to the kitchen, Tōru hot on your tracks.

Just as you were about to step inside the kitchen you tripped over Tōru's slipper which he had thrown in front of you, causing you to pancake onto the kitchen tiles. When you looked up, Tōru already had his spoon out, devouring the cake on the table.

"Slob" You glared at him as you stood up and dusted yourself off.
Tōru let out a devilish laugh as he spoke, mouth full of cake, "Sorry, I don't speak to losers." grin plastered across his chocolate filled face.

Iwaizumi came up to you and handed you a slice of cake he'd cut out in advance, in case you had lost. "What if I hadn't lost though?" You asked, mildly offended he thought you'd lose.

"I'd eat it myself" He shrugged, looking over at Tōru, still devouring the third of a cake his mom had told him to bring over.

"Hoho," You laughed, "this is why you, sir Hajime, are my favorite." You smirked as you pointed at him with your fork. Tōru looked up from his cake,

"HAH?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 962 51
"An apology can't change the reality, but it can change one's mind about that reality." ----- A book I managed to whip up in my prolonged spring brea...
420K 12.9K 34
๐…๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ–  ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’š ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’” ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’...
34.1K 1.5K 71
You often meet your fate in the road you avoid to take. Some things are destined to be, but it just takes us a couple of tries to get there and what'...
187K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"