More Than Friends: Lucain - C...

By exriakisses

Lucy Hale was in an abusive relationship that Ian Harding helped her out of. However, Lucy's angry and abusiv... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three

Chapter Seven

3.6K 76 4
By exriakisses

Lucy's POV

Ian was just letting the girls and Keegan out of his apartment on a Sunday night after spending the whole weekend here. I keep insisting to go back to my apartment but Ian won't let me because he's scared that Adam might be waiting there for me. He wouldn't even let me go to get clean clothes, instead he asked Keegan and Troian to go and get them.

"That was an intense weekend." Ian breathed as he shut the door behind Keegan and the girls. 

"Very intense." I agreed with him as I let myself fall onto the couch.

 Ian walked over to the kitchen and started looking through the fridge and cupboards.

"Are you hungry?" he called to me from the kitchen.

"A little." I answered.

I heard him rummage through the cupboards and I went to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat? There's not much left though, Ashley, Shay, Troian and Keegan ate pretty much everything." he asked me as he noticed me in the doorway.

"Just order a pizza. I'll pay.

"No, you payed for our drinks last time we went to Starbucks so I'm paying." he argued back. 

"Okay. Thank you."

I walked over to Ian and wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped one of his arms around me as he was using the other to order the pizza. I'm not much of a cuddler but I feel like I can cuddle with Ian forever. 

"What kind of pizza do you want?" Ian quietly asked me.

"I don't mind." I answered.

He planted a kiss on the top of my head and told the person on the other end of the phone that he wanted plain cheese pizza. Once he had ordered the pizza he put his phone down on the counter and put his other arm around me. 

"You know, Ashley and Troian took pictures of you sleeping in my arms, right?" he broke the silence.

"I didn't know.

"Dou you want to see them? Troian sent some to me.

"Yeah." I smiled.

Ian reached for his phone again and swiped the lock screen. He went to his photos and showed me them. 

"Can you send them to me?" I asked him.

"Yeah, of course."

"Thank you.

Ian sent the pictures to my phone and I looked though them again. 

"I'm setting this one as my wallpaper." I told Ian as I showed him my favorite picture.

My favorite picture is one with Ian kissing my head. He was awake put I was asleep with my arms wrapped around him and a smile on my face.

"That's my favorite.

"Mine too. I didn't even know you could smile when you're sleeping." I explained.

"Well I'm glad you can. You have a beautiful smile."

His comment caused my smile to grow wider and my cheeks to blush. I put my phone back in my pocket after setting the picture as my wallpaper. There was a knock at Ian's apartment door. Ian sighed then went to answer it. I sat down on the couch as Ian brought the pizza into the living room. He sat down beside me and put the pizza box down in front of us. As soon as Ian opened the pizza box the smell of freshly baked pizza hit me.

"That smells so good. I've not had pizza in forever." I sighed.

"You've not?" Ian asked with a hint of confusion in his voice.

I shook my head to answer his question.

"But you love pizza.

"Yeah but Adam never let me eat it.

"What? Why?" Ian asked.

"I don't know. He never told me why I couldn't have it." I explained.

"Well you can have as much pizza as you want when you're with me.

Ian took a slice of the pizza from the box and put it toward my face. I opened my mouth and took a bite of the pizza. He handed me the rest of the slice of pizza once I had swallowed the piece that I had in my mouth. 

"We should take a picture and send it to Shay to make her jealous." Ian laughed.

I laughed and took my phone back out of my pocked. I went to the camera on my iPhone and switched it to front camera.

"Get in." I smiled to Ian. 

Ian and I both put a slice of pizza to our mouths and I took the picture. 

"What should I caption it as?" I asked Ian as I scrolled through my contacts and clicked on Shay's name.

"I don't know. It's up to you.

I nodded my head and tried to think. I decided not to caption the photo and just sent it to her. My phone beeped about a minute later and Shay had sent a picture back. Shay sent a photo pf her pouting and captioned is as 'Jealous'.

"Look." I showed Ian her photo.

He burst out laughing and I snapped a picture of him and sent it to Shay. I captioned it as 'Ian's laughing at you.'.

"Did you just send that to Shay?" He asked as he continued to laugh.

"Maybe. Maybe not." I laughed back.

My phone beeped again and I had another picture from Shay. This time her facial expression was very serious and she had captioned the photo as 'Pizza is no laughing matter.'. 

"Shay said pizza is no laughing matter." I told Ian as I showed him the picture.

"Ask her if she wants some pizza.

"But there's none left." I pointed out.

"Exactly." Ian laughed.

"That's so cruel. I love it." I laughed back.

I sent her a picture of the closed pizza box and captioned it as 'Do you want any pizza?'. Shay immediately texted back a picture of her smiling and captioned it as 'Yes please.'. I opened the empty pizza box, took a picture and sent it to Shay. I had captioned the picture as 'Too bad. There's none left!'.

"She's going to kill us at work tomorrow." I laughed to Ian.

"I know but it will be worth it." he smiled back. 

My phone ring tone, 'Lie A Little Better', started playing and I looked at the contact name. 'SHAYONCE'. Shay was calling so I answered it and put my phone on loudspeaker. 

((Lucy - L        Ian - I        Shay - S))

L- You're on loudspeaker.

S - You two are so mean!

L - Ian told me to.

S - Ian! You can't joke about pizza. Not with me.

I - Sorry, Shay. It was funny.

S - No it wasn't. I hate you guys.

L - You love us.

S - No, I hate you.

I - Yes, you do hate us.

S - No, I don't.

Shay quickly hung up. Ian and I burst out laughing because Ian had tricked Shay. He tricked Shay into admitting that she loves us although she thinks she admitted to hating us. My phone beeped I had a text from Shay.

'Yes I do! I hate you guys!' her text read.

'Okay. We hate you too, Shay.' I typed back. 

Shay didn't answer so I put my phone back in my pocket. I picked the empty pizza box up and went to the kitchen to put it in the trash can. I got two tins of coca cola from the fridge and went back through to the living room. I handed Ian an can then put a movie in the DVD player. The movie I chose was The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. We watched about half an hour of the movie before Ian paused it.

"I have to ask you something." Ian said as he took both my hands in his.

"Yeah?

"I need you to promise that you will be honest with me." he continued.

"I promise.

"The night before I found out about what Adam had done, was that the first time he hurt you?" Ian asked.

I sighed and shook my head as I reminisced the past few months with Adam.

"No." I admitted.

"What else did he do to you?

"The first time he hurt me was when he was drunk. He pushed me against the kitchen counter and hurt my spine but I blamed it on the alcohol in his system and just looked past it. He would punch me, slap me and dig his elbows into my ribs but I thought he was just being playful. He threw things at me and pushed me when he was angry. He sometimes forced me into having sex with him when I din't want to but I gave into it." I confessed.

My vision was starting to blur because of the tears welling in my eyes. Ian pulled me into his arms and I cried on his shoulder.

"Lucy, I am so sorry. I wpuldn't have asked you if I knew it would make you upset." Ian said as he stroked my hair.

I pulled away from the embrace and wiped my tears.

"No it's okay. It's better if you knew everything." I reassured him.

"I would never hurt you. You know that, right?

"Yeah, I know." I smiled at him. 

Ian slowly raised one of his hands and placed it on my cheek. We both closed our eyes and leaned in, letting our lips meet in the middle. The kiss got heated really fast and Ian's tongue was on my bottom lip searching to get in my mouth. I opened my mouth to allow his tongue the entrance it was waiting for. I moved my hands to his shirt and started fidgeting with the buttons. I undone half of the buttons before Ian pulled away from the kiss and stopped me.

"Lucy, I don't want to- I mean, I want to but I don't want to force you into anything." Ian said between breaths.

"You're not forcing me into anything. I want this." I replied.

"Are you sure?

"I'm sure.

With that, we leaned in and our lips met again. I unbuttoned the last of the buttons on Ian's shirt and pulled it down his arms and dropped it on the floor. I took my jumper off and lifted my arms so Ian could pull my shirt over my head. Once my shirt was off Ian picked me up from the couch and I wrapped my legs around his waist as I continued to kiss him. He carried me to the bedroom and gently lay me down on his bed. Ian slowly climbed on top of me and our lips locked again. I started to unbutton Ian's pants and he did the same with my skinny jeans. Once my jeans were unbuttoned Ian carefully pulled then off then pulled his pants off, leaving us in our underwear. I sat up and Ian undid my bra and threw it to the ground. He took his boxers off then slid my underwear down my legs and took them off and we were both naked. 

"Are you still sure?" Ian questioned.

"Yes." I breathed.

Ian placed his open lips on mine and slowly let them shut. He ran his lips down my cheek and started suckling on my neck. By this time Ian was already slowly pushing himself inside me multiple times. 

"Ian, faster. Please." I begged.

Ian complied to my request and picked up the speed of his thrusts. I had one of my hands gripping the bed sheet and the other holding onto the back of Ian's neck. Ian moved his lips from my neck to my collarbone and continued suckling. We both cried each others names and let out pleasured gasps and moans until we both reached our climaxes. Ian exited me then lay down beside me. He pulled me closer to him and rested his head on my shoulder. We both lay there silently for a little while to get our breaths back.

"That was..." I trailed off.

"Amazing." Ian finished for me.

"Yeah. Amazing." I confirmed.

Ian moved his head to the pillow and I rested mine on his chest. I closed my eyes and listened to Ian's heartbeat. Ian, for the first time in a long time, made me feel alive. He didn't make me do something I didn't want to. He pleasured me in a way I never was with Adam. Ian made me feel safe and loved without the fear of the feeling being fake. 

"I love you, Goose." Ian whispered in my ear.

"I love you, too." I replied. 

Ian run his fingers through my messy hair and planted a kiss on the top of my head. I kissed his shoulder and let my hand run across his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.2K 47
When JJ starts getting abused by Will the only person who knows about it is Spencer Reid. He is by her side holding her hand throughout it all, will...
15.3K 225 20
Lucy Solomons, the wife of John Shelby and mother to his daughter - The girl who thought she had it all. But maybe that wasn't the case.
123K 2.9K 11
Morgan has a girlfriend. He wouldn't if he would know how she treats Spencer. Prompt:"I can't stand you"
Worth It By Rhys

Fanfiction

10.5K 458 6
So many time, victims of toxic relationships are made to believe that their pain is the norm in all relationships. So many times it takes years for t...