Chapter Seventeen

Lucy's POV

I currently feel like history is repeating itself as I am kneeling on the cold floor in the en-suite bathroom in my dressing room, holding onto the edges of the toilet seat after throwing up for the third time today. The first time was before Ian and I's shower and the second time was during I was having my hair done by Taylor.

I was taking out of my thoughts by a faint knock on my dressing door.

"Who is it?" I called as I stood up from the bathroom floor.

"It's Holly." my on-screen mom's voice informed me from behind the door.

"Come in."

I quickly rinsed my mouth then went to join Holly on the couch. I smiled as I sat down next to her, acting as if nothing is wrong.

"I heard about Adam hurting you." she started with a sad tone in her voice.

"I'm away from him now so I'll be okay." I reassured her.

"I also heard about you and Ian." she said with a smirk.

I looked to the ground and smiled foolishly.

"How are you two?" she asked.

"Um, we're good. Yeah, we're great." I replied, trying to sound convinced.

"Lucy... what's wrong? You do love him, right?"

"Yes, I love him. I love him a lot." I answered honestly.

"So what's wrong?

"I think I'm in trouble." I admitted.

"You mean...?

"I think I'm pregnant." I confessed.

"Have you taken a test yet?"

"No. I've not had a chance to buy one and I don't want anyone to see me buying one, but my period's late and I've been throwing up a lot over the past few days." I explained.

"How late are you?" Holly asked.

"Four or five days." I answered.

"Have you been late before?"

"A few times.

"Okay. How long have you got until you need to be filming again?" she asked me.

"About half an hour, why?" I replied.

"I'm going to go and buy you a test. You stay here. I'll only be ten minutes. I won't tell anyone.

"Holly, thank you.

"You're welcome." she responded.

I stood up and Holly hugged me then she left. I walked over to the mirror and stood in front of it.

I started to wonder about how Ian would react if I am pregnant. We haven't even been dating for two months and I may already be carrying his child. I don't even know if he wants children or not because we have never discussed it.

Holly walked into my dressing room and started searching through her bag. She took out a clear blue pregnancy test and handed it to me. I took the test from Holly then put it down on the couch and started looking through my purse.

"How much was it?" I asked Holly.

"You don't need to pay me back, sweetie. Just take the test and find out if you're pregnant or not." Holly insisted.