Chapter Twenty Two

Ian's POV

Lucy is now four months into her pregnancy and everyone knows; Our families, Marlene, the cast and crew and now the fans. Most people were supportive and congratulated us, but there were still some people who doubted that we'd be able to do it. Some people think that we're rushing into it, but we're not really because we've been best friends for five years. We still are best friends, but now we're best friends who are in love and having two babies.

We are now finished filming season 6B of Pretty Little Liars and we have a while left before we go back to work. By the time we go back to work the babies will already be born.

Lucy and I are both already in our pyjamas. Lucy is currently sitting in the living room waiting for me to get back from the kitchen with some popcorn so we can watch a movie before we go to sleep. The microwave dings, telling me that the popcorn is ready. I take the popcorn out of the microwave and put it into a large bowl. When I get back into the living room with the popcorn, Lucy is lying down across the couch with both hands on the baby bump and she's talking to it.

"What are you doing?" I asked Lucy as I stood in front of her.

I put the popcorn on the small coffee table. Lucy sat up on the couch and I sat down next to her.

"I was talking to our babies," she started. "I read that it helps with their development."

"Can I join you?" I asked her.

"Of course you can."

I held my arms out for Lucy to climb into them. When she was in my embrace, I held her and placed a hand on her bump.

"Hey there little guys, or girls, or guy and girl, it's your daddy. I don't really know what to say so I'm just going to talk about the both of you and your mom. I know that the both of you are going to be so beautiful, just like her. I know that you're both going to be strong, just like her and I already love the both of you as much as I love your mommy. Your mother and I will raise you as best as we can and we're going to be the best parents that we can be to the both of you. I just hope that you turn out be be amazing people, again, just like your mom. You're going to be in your mom's tummy for the next five months, but we can't wait to meet you and hold you and care for you when you do finally get here. Mommy and daddy love the both of you so much."

When I finished talking, I looked back at Lucy. She was smiling, but a few tears were falling down her face. I moved my hands to her cheeks and used my thumbs to wipe her tears.

"Hey, hey, don't cry, Goose, don't cry." I soothed her.

"I'm sorry, I know you don't like it when I cry it's just that was a beautiful speech and my hormones are all over the place." she apologized.

"You don't need to say sorry, honey." I said before kissing her forehead.

She smiled at me then placed both of her hands on top of mine and moved them back to the bump. I smiled then kissed her temple.

"Do you want me to play the movie now?" I asked her.

She nodded and I grabbed the remote from the arm of the couch and played the movie. We got about ten minutes into the movie before Lucy paused it. She turned around and looked at me.

"Is something wrong? Is it the babies? Are you in pain?" I asked her.

"No." she replied.

"Why did you pause it?"

"I have to ask you something."

"You know you can ask me anything." I smiled.

"Do you want the babies to be boys, girls, or a boy and a girl?"

"I would be fine with either. If they're boys, I could teach them how to play football, and how to treat girls right. If they're girls, They'll be daddy's little princesses and I'll forbid them to date until they're twenty five. If they're a boy and a girl, I'll do both."

"Yes, all three options sound great." Lucy agreed with me.

Lucy played the movie again. Less than five minutes passed this time before she paused it. Lucy turned her head to look at me again.

"I have another question." she said.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Have you been thinking about baby names?" Lucy asked me.

"A little, have you?"

She nodded.

"What names do you like?" I asked her.

"Dakota, it can be a boy or a girl name, and I like Delilah." she answered.

"Both of those names are beautiful." I said truthfully.

"What names have you got in mind?" she questioned.

"I've only got one just now." I told her.

"What is it?"

"Elijah."

"That's so cute." Lucy said in awe.

I smiled at her then kissed her forehead. Lucy let her head rest on my chest again and I played the movie once more.

When the movie finished, Lucy was laying asleep in my arms. I turned the TV off with the remote then stood up slowly with my pregnant girlfriend sleeping in my arms. I carried her to the bedroom bridal style. When I got her in the bedroom I gently put her in the bed and pulled the blanket over her to keep her warm. Although I was being gentle with her, Lucy still woke up.

"Ian?" she called my name.

"Yes, honey, I'm right here." I comforted her as I took one of her hands.

"Is the movie over?"

"Yes, honey. You fell asleep so I carried you to our room." I explained.

"Thank you."

"You don't need to thank me." I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

She smiled and pulled the blanket down.

"Will you lay with me until I fall asleep?" she asked me sweetly.

"That's exactly what I was going to do." I replied.

Lucy smiled again as I climbed into bed next to her. I wrapped both of my arms around her and held her in my embrace. I kissed her gently and she kissed back. After we pulled away, Lucy's head instantly fell back onto the pillow and she let her eyes shut slowly.

"Goodnight, Lucy." I spoke softly.

"Goodnight, Ian." she replied sleepily.

"I love you, Goose."

"I love you, too, Shmian."

_________________________________________________________________

Guys, I am so sorry for all of the late updates!

I've been really busy lately and I've had some writers block but I am trying to update as much as possible.

Thank you for all of the reads, comments and votes.

I really appreciate that y'all take the time to read, comment and vote and I promise that I will definitely finish all three of my stories and I'll try to update as regularly as I can.

Thank you, I love you.

- Chloe.