Chapter Eight

Ian's POV

I was on my way home from getting something for me and Lucy's breakfast because the girls and Keegan left nothing when they left last night. I was going to ask Lucy if she wanted to come but she was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake her because she looked so cute and peaceful. I left her a note on the bedside table so she didn't feel like she'd done something wrong last night when she wakes up. 

When I got back to my apartment Lucy wasn't in the bed. I heard her singing from the bathroom and smiled to myself. Lucy danced out of the bathroom with just her underwear on and a towel wrapped around her hair. She had her phone in one hand and her earphones in. When she turned around and saw me she let out a scream and dropped her phone, causing the earphones to come out of her ears.

"Holy crap, Ian, you scared me so bad!" she half shouted as I put the grocery bag down on the coffee table.

"Sorry." I said as I threw my hands up like I was surrendering from something.

We both laughed and she picked her phone back up. 

"I had to wash my hair." Lucy said as she pulled the towel off of her hair.

"Okay." I replied.

"So now I need to dry it.

"That's fine by me.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked.

"What? No! Why would I be mad at you?" I asked confused.

"About last night. When I woke up this morning you were gone and I though you were going to leave me, I thought you were trying to give me a hint and-"

"I was out getting breakfast. I left you a note on the bedside table?" I cut her off.

I started to walk over to the bedside table and the note wasn't there. I checked around the floor under the bed and found it.

"Here it is. I am so sorry it must've fell off the table." I said as I walked over to Lucy with the note in my hand.

She took the note from my hands and smiled.

"Lucy, I went out to get breakfast. Didn't want to wake you because you looked cute. PS, I kissed your forehead and took a picture before I left. Ian. Kiss kiss kiss" she read the note aloud.

"I'm not going to leave you. That's what I call crazy."

"You took a picture of me sleeping?" she questioned.

"I might have." I smiled at her.

"Show me." she insisted.

I showed her the picture and she started laughing.

"Well at least I'm covered up." she giggled at me.

I put my phone back into the back pocket of my jeans and kissed her forehead. As I was pulling away she threw one arm around the back of my neck and placed her lips on mine. I kissed her back and she lifted my hands and pit them on her waist.

"I thought you had to dry your hair?" I asked between kisses.

"It can wait."

"We have work in half an hour." I explained.

"Crap." she murmured as she pulled away from the kiss.

Lucy walked over to the mirror and plugged the hairdryer into the wall. It took her nearly twenty five minutes to fully dry her hair then the threw on a t-shirt, shorts and a jumper.