Chapter Seven

Lucy's POV

Ian was just letting the girls and Keegan out of his apartment on a Sunday night after spending the whole weekend here. I keep insisting to go back to my apartment but Ian won't let me because he's scared that Adam might be waiting there for me. He wouldn't even let me go to get clean clothes, instead he asked Keegan and Troian to go and get them.

"That was an intense weekend." Ian breathed as he shut the door behind Keegan and the girls. 

"Very intense." I agreed with him as I let myself fall onto the couch.

 Ian walked over to the kitchen and started looking through the fridge and cupboards.

"Are you hungry?" he called to me from the kitchen.

"A little." I answered.

I heard him rummage through the cupboards and I went to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat? There's not much left though, Ashley, Shay, Troian and Keegan ate pretty much everything." he asked me as he noticed me in the doorway.

"Just order a pizza. I'll pay.

"No, you payed for our drinks last time we went to Starbucks so I'm paying." he argued back. 

"Okay. Thank you."

I walked over to Ian and wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped one of his arms around me as he was using the other to order the pizza. I'm not much of a cuddler but I feel like I can cuddle with Ian forever. 

"What kind of pizza do you want?" Ian quietly asked me.

"I don't mind." I answered.

He planted a kiss on the top of my head and told the person on the other end of the phone that he wanted plain cheese pizza. Once he had ordered the pizza he put his phone down on the counter and put his other arm around me. 

"You know, Ashley and Troian took pictures of you sleeping in my arms, right?" he broke the silence.

"I didn't know.

"Dou you want to see them? Troian sent some to me.

"Yeah." I smiled.

Ian reached for his phone again and swiped the lock screen. He went to his photos and showed me them. 

"Can you send them to me?" I asked him.

"Yeah, of course."

"Thank you.

Ian sent the pictures to my phone and I looked though them again. 

"I'm setting this one as my wallpaper." I told Ian as I showed him my favorite picture.

My favorite picture is one with Ian kissing my head. He was awake put I was asleep with my arms wrapped around him and a smile on my face.

"That's my favorite.

"Mine too. I didn't even know you could smile when you're sleeping." I explained.

"Well I'm glad you can. You have a beautiful smile."

His comment caused my smile to grow wider and my cheeks to blush. I put my phone back in my pocket after setting the picture as my wallpaper. There was a knock at Ian's apartment door. Ian sighed then went to answer it. I sat down on the couch as Ian brought the pizza into the living room. He sat down beside me and put the pizza box down in front of us. As soon as Ian opened the pizza box the smell of freshly baked pizza hit me.