Chapter Ten

Ian's POV

The weekend had finally arrived. It's Saturday and me and Lucy decided to wait until today to let the public and our fans know that we are officially a couple. 

We are on our way to the beach to meet up with Troian, Ashley, Shay, Sasha, Janel, Tyler and Keegan. The bruises on Lucy's upper arms had fully healed but the ones across her ribs are still visible so she decided to wear a swimsuit instead of a bikini. She had the cut on her wrist covered with bracelets and the faint hickey marks covered with makeup. 

"How long until we're there?" Lucy asked as she fiddled with the waistline of the shorts covering the bottom of her red swimsuit.

"Few minutes." I replied. 

"Okay.

"Are you still sure you want the public to know about us?" I questioned.

"Yes. I want everyone to know that I love you." she answered.

"I want everyone to know that I love you too." I admitted.

She smiled her beautiful smile and looked out the car window.

"We're here." she said excitedly.

Everyone we were going to meet were there except Shay and Ashley. Lucy and I got out of the car and walked over to the group hand in hand. 

"Hi Lucian." Troian called us by our ship name. "How are you two?

"We're good." Lucy and I assured.

"Where's Shay and Ashley?" Lucy asked.

"Over there." Janel clarified as she pointed to the ocean.

I looked over and saw Ashley and Shay talking to two girls, who I assumed to be fans because they were crying and hugging the girls.

"You ready to tell people about you two?" Keegan asked.

"We are." Lucy answered.

I lifted my free hand and used it to tilt Lucy's head towards me. I leaned down and placed a kiss on her head.

"Let's go." I enthused.

Lucy smiled widely and started walking toward the beach with my hand in hers. The rest of the group followed behind us carrying all the things we're going to need, towels, blankets, umbrellas, food, drinks, things like that. We found a good spot on the sand and decided to set up there. 

"Thanks, Troy." Lucy said as Troian handed her a blanket.

Lucy tried to set the blanket but the small gusts of wind made that a little difficult. After a few minutes of stressing over the blanket Lucy decided to give up and lay down on the sand.

"You just got sand in your hair." I elucidated.

"I'm aware." Lucy hollered. 

She sat up and ran her fingers through her hair trying to get the sand out. Failing to do that, she stood up and took her shorts off.

"I'll be back." she informed me before running towards the ocean.

Lucy continued to trudge until the water was up to her neck. She dipped her head under the water and came back up seconds later. She parted her hair and pulled it to each side of her neck then walked back. Keegan threw her a towel as she walked towards us. Lucy dried her face, arms and legs.