Chapter Thirty Three

Lucy's POV

Its been three years since Ian and I got married. The twins are now four and they have grown to be very polite,
sometimes extremely hyperactive, quite intelligent for their ages and they're both so beautiful. The love I have for them is overwhelming.
Ian and I are expecting our third child, another baby girl and we're thinking about naming her Dakota. We're both so excited for our second daughter to arrive. We love her so much already.
Ian is such a wonderful father. He always plays with the kids and he talks to our unborn child every single night before he goes to sleep.
He's also the perfect husband. Every morning he checks to make sure that I've took my prenatal vitamins because I sometimes forget, he gives me massages if he thinks I'm uncomfortable or when I complain about my feet hurting. Ian makes me coffee, decaf just now, and breakfast every morning and he usually makes dinner too. He does all of the little simple things and I love him for that. God, I love him so much. I really did fall in love with and marry my best friend.
People say that when you're married and have children you tend to lose contact with your friends and other important people in your life but in my case that's proven to be not true because Ian and I are just as close to all of our old cast mates from Pretty Little Lairs and we're still close to our older friends from before the show.
Being with Ian, raising two beautiful children with him and having a third baby on the way has made me happier than I thought was possible. I feel so lucky to have married my best friend and I can't imagine what my life would be like now if I had never met him. I don't want to imagine my life without him. He's the love of my life and I never want to lose him.

Ian's POV

Lucy and I are both very happy and excited about our future together. Who would've thought that auditioning for a tv show all those years ago would lead to me meeting the love of my life? The mother of my children. My soulmate. My best friend. Lucy and our children mean the world to me.
I'm so grateful for her. For our children. For the baby she and I have on the way. For any other children she and I may have in the future
I never thought it was possible to be this happy and content with life. I never thought that until she came into my life. I'm so in love with her.

________________________________________________

I am so so sorry for taking a really long time to update. I've been so busy with college since January but I finish this week thankfully.
These last few weeks have been pretty hard for me. My (now ex) boyfriend cheated on me, two of my family members died, I've been really stressed and I lost motivation to write for a while.
I am sorry to say that this is the last chapter of this story. I don't know what else to add in and I feel like this is a good place to end the story.
I'd like to thank everyone who read, voted and commented.
And thank you for being so patient with me while it took me so long to update.
Thank you so much everyone! It really means a lot to me.
- Chloe