Chapter Twenty

Ian's POV

Lucy and I are on our way up to Lucy's parents house to visit them, and to tell them that we're pregnant. I'm driving and Lucy is fidgeting with the dial to try to find a music station she likes. She's been changing the stations for the past five minutes and she's beginning to get frustrated. 

"Lucy, why don't you just listen to music on your phone?" I suggested.

"Because it's nearly dead." Lucy explained.

"Why don't you charge it?

"Because I didn't bring my car charger." she complained.

"I brought mine. You can use it if you want. It's in the drawer thingy." I said as I pointed to the drawer that the car charger was in.

Lucy turned the radio of and reached over to the drawer. She pulled it open and took the charger out. After she plugged the charger in and put her phone on charge, she put her playlist on shuffle. 

"Thank you, Shmian." Lucy sighed happily before leaning over and kissing my cheek.

"No need to thank me, Goose."

Lucy smiled at me then rested her head on my shoulder as I continued driving. 

"You do know that we're five minutes from your parents place, right?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I know, but I wanted music on." she explained.

I just chuckled and shook my head. Lucy sat back up in her seat and looked over to me.

"Ian?" she said softly.

"Yeah, Luce?" I replied.

"When are we telling your parents that I'm pregnant with your babies?" she asked me.

"We can face time them after we've told your parents?" I responded seriously.

"Ian, we can't tell them over face time, this is big news!

"I think it'd be safer to tell them over face time, less change of them killing me that way."

"Ian!" Lucy responded with a serious look on her face.

"Okay... We can call them to tell them." I suggested.

"Ian, we have to tell them face to face.

"That's why we'll face time them."

"Okay, stop being a smart ass, Ian! We can't face time or call them to tell them that I'm pregnant." she said with slight frustration in her voice.

"Fine. We won't face time or call them... Is Skype okay?" I asked her sarcastically.

Lucy shot me a death glare then stared out of the window with anger on her face. I probably shouldn't have annoyed her, especially now that she's pregnant, her hormones and emotions are all over the place.

"Lucy, I'm sorry." I said sympathetically.

"I'm sorry, too." she said, a saddened look now taking over her face.

"You have nothing to say sorry for."

"Yes, I do. I shouldn't have gotten mad like that, I know you were being sarcastic about the Skype thing." she said as she looked down at her hands.

"Lucy, if it makes you feel any better, my parents, and my sister are gonna be at your place when we get there." I told her.

"Wait, what? Really?" she questioned.