Chapter Five

Lucy's POV 

Standing there, in Ian's apartment, wrapped up in his arms, I felt safe. The strength in his arms holding acted like a barrier protecting me from harm. My tears and blood stained his shirt. The blood was only there because Adam squeezed my arm too tight causing the wound he made to bleed again. I pulled away from Ian's grasp and sat back down on the couch. Ian walked over to the kitchen and opened one of the cupboards. He pulled out a first aid kit and grabbed some alcohol then knelt down in front of me. He gently took my arm in his hand and looked at it.

"Ian you don't have to-" I started until I was interrupted by Ian.

"No, I want to.

I smiled at him as he wiped the blood away from my wrist and he poured a small amount of alcohol onto a ball if cotton wool.

"This might sting a little." Ian explained.

Ian gently dabbed the cotton wool on my wrist and it did sting. It didn't hurt as much as my ribs or my stomach though. I used my free arm and searched behind the pillows for my phone. Once I found my phone I unlocked it and realized I had a message from Troian asking me to call her. I clicked on her contact and called her. I put the phone on loudspeaker for Ian to hear.

((Lucy - L        Troian - T        Ian - I))

T - Hey Luce.

LHey, you're on loudspeaker.

TOkay.

LWhy did you want me to call you?

TOh right, because Shay and Ashley were questioning me on why you and Ian left, they didn't believe that you were sick.

LWhat did you tell them?

TI told them that you went to his place. I didn't tell them why but they wanted to know if they can come over with me later?

IYeah tell them they can came over. Bring Starbucks."

TWe've already been to Starbucks. We're away to get out the car at Ian's place now.

IJust walk in.

TWe will.

Troian ended the call and I put my phone back down. Ian finished dabbing the cotton wool on my arm and took a bandage and scissors out of the first aid kit. He cut the right length of the bandage and wrapped it around my still slightly bleeding wound. He searched the first aid kit and pulled elastic adhesive for bandages. He used the scissors and cut three equally measures of the tape and placed them to the bandage to make sure it won't come loose. He pulled my jumper sleeve back down then put the unused things back in the first aid kit. 

"Thank you." I said sincerely.

"You're welcome." he smiled at me.

"And I'm sorry that I got blood and tears on your shirt."

"Don't be sorry. It can get washed." he replied.

I smiled at Ian as he put the first aid kit and alcohol back away. Just as Ian sat back down, Troian, Ashley and Shay burst through the door laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Ashley fell as she got out of the car." Shay laughed.