Chapter Sixteen

Ian's POV 

A week had passed since Lucy and I had our last encounter with Adam on set. Still only me, Ashley, Lucy and Adam know about the baby that Lucy miscarried because of Adam and his abuse. 

Lucy is currently in the bathroom getting ready to take a shower before work. She has the sink tap running and the shower heating out. A few minutes had passed before Lucy ran out to grab a towel. She was still wearing one of my shirts and her hair was dry so I assumed she hadn't showered yet. 

"Just going in?" I asked her.

"Yeah the water's just heated up." she said.

"Okay.

"Care to join me?" she asked seductively.

"I'd be honored."

 Lucy held my hand and leaded me into the bathroom. She locked the door behind us then put her towel on the towel rack. We both got undressed and got in the shower.

"The water's perfect, isn't it?" Lucy asked me.

"The water's amazing, but it's not as perfect as you." I replied.

She lifted her hands to her face and covered her smile and blushing cheeks. I moved her hands away from her face and held onto them.

"Don't cover your face, red suits you." I complimented her.

She let out a small laugh then put one of her hands on the back of my neck, leaned in and kissed me. I put both of my hands on her waist and kissed her back.

"What. Time. Is. It?" she asked between kisses.

"No idea." I answered.

"I'll check on my phone."

Lucy got out of the shower then took her towel off of the towel rack and wrapped it around her body. She picked up her phone that was under her clean clothes beside the sink.

"It's six thirty! We have to be at work in an hour!" she called.

"How long does it take you to get ready?" I asked her.

"About forty five minutes and we still need to get breakfast. And coffee."

"Okay we should get ready then." I said as I climbed out the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist.

I kissed the side o Lucy's head before I left the bathroom to go to the bedroom to get dressed. I threw on a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt then quickly towel dried my hair. When I left the bedroom Lucy was in the living room using the hairdryer. I gently placed a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and smiled at me.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked her.

"Fruit."

"What kind of fruit?"

"Any, I don't mind." she replied.

"Okay."

I kissed the top of her head before I went to the kitchen to look for fruit. I had red apples, green apples, strawberries, grapes, blueberries, raspberries and mangoes. I didn't know what Lucy wanted so I brought them all through to her. 

"That's a lot of fruit." she said as she turned the hairdryer off.

"Well I didn't know what kind of fruit you wanted so I brought through all the fruit I have.