Chapter Twenty One

Lucy's POV

It was now Monday, and Ian and I had just arrived at the Warner Bros. Studio. We arrived back home yesterday evening, after spending most of the weekend at my parents place.

"Are we telling everyone else today?" Ian asked me we walked towards Mandi, our costume designer's office to get another fitting.

"Well, as my dad pointed out yesterday, I'm already starting to show, so we should tell them today before the paparazzi and tabloids find out." I replied with one hand on the small bump, and the other hand being held by Ian's.

Ian just flashed me his boyish smile as we walked through the door to Mandi's office. Mandi welcomed each of us with a warm hug.

"Good morning, guys! How are you two?" she asked us happily.

"Good morning, Mandi." I replied with a smile.

"We're great!" Ian exclaimed.

"And yourself?" I asked her.

"I'm great, too." she replied.

We exchanged smiles then Mandi led us to the outfits we had to try on. She handed Ian and me the outfits she had picked out. Aria's outfit was a tight animal print t shirt and a black leather skirt. I gave Ian a nervous look, knowing that the outfit wouldn't fit. Ian gave my hand a comforting squeeze.

"Lucy, what's wrong?" Mandi asked me. "Do you not like the outfit?"

"No, I love the outfit. It's just..." I trailed off.

"It's just what?"

"I don't think it's going to fit." I replied.

"How not? It fit you when you first tried it on." Mandi asked me, confused.

"Yeah, I know..." I started.

Ian looked at me and smiled as he nodded his head, indicating that I should tell Mandi.

"But I wasn't eight weeks pregnant when I first tried it on." I told her as I smiled at Ian.

Mandi's jaw dropped. At first I was worried by her expression, but was soon calmed when a wide smile spread across her face.

"You're pregnant?" Mandi asked with excitement in her tone.

"Yes." I replied happily. "With twins."

Mandi gently placed both of her hands on the just noticeable bump and gasped.

"There's two in there?!" she exclaimed.

"There is." Ian replied for me.

I smiled up at him and he returned the smile. Mandi stepped back then pulled me and Ian to her embrace.

"Congratulations!" she squealed before pulling away again.

"Thank you." Ian and I replied in sync. 

Mandi started to walk towards the outfits she had for Aria. She gestured for us to follow her so we did. Mandi handed me another outfit, that was exactly the same to the one I already had.

"This one is slightly bigger than the other, do you think it will fit?" she asked me as she looked at the outfit.

"Looks perfect." I chirped.

I took the outfit from Mandi and she took the other one from me. I headed to one of the changing stalls and started to undress myself. I quickly changed from my own clothes to Aria's and looked myself in the mirror. I smiled at my reflection then went back out to Ian and Mandi. Troian, Shay, Ashley, Sasha and Janel were with them.