Chapter Nine

Lucy's POV

Me Troian and Ashley had just got to Ian's apartment. We finished work early although Marlene didn't give us a reason. 

"So what happened after we left last night?" Troian asked me as I unlocked Ian's apartment door.

"Not much." I lied.

We walked through the door and the girls threw themselves down on Ian's couch.

"Doesn't look like 'nothing much' happened." Ashley stated as she picked my shirt up off the floor." 

It wasn't until then that I remembered that we forgot to clean the apartment before we left.

"I was just getting changed." I said.

"Was he getting changed too?" Troian asked picking Ian's shirt off the floor.

"Yes.

"So you were getting changed in front of each other?" Troian asked with a crooked eyebrow.

"Mmhm." I confirmed as I nodded my head.

Ashley squinted her eyes at me as I sat down beside her then she looked at Troian. Troian and Ashley exchanged smiles then stood up. They started to walk slowly then picked up their speed and ran to the bedroom. I quickly followed them and tried to stop them going in. 

"Don't go in there." I shouted.

They were already inside the bedroom by the time I told them not to go in. I slowly walked in and Troian had one hand on her hip and my bra in her other hand. Ashley and Troian both had raised eyebrows and questioning expressions on their faces. I let out a loud sigh.

"Okay something happened." I admitted.

"Oh my god!" they both laughed.

I turned around and started walking out the bedroom with Troian and Ashley quickly walking behind me. I sat down on the couch and looked to the ground.

"What was that something that happened?" Ashley asked as she sat down beside me.

"I think you already know." I said.

"Yeah, we already know." Troian confirmed.

"I don't." Ashley claimed.

"Sex, Ashley. We had sex." I laughed.

"Oh, yeah, I know. I just wanted to hear you say it." Ashley giggled.

I rolled my eyes at her and shook my head.

"How was it?" Troian questioned.

I raised my hands to my mouth cover my smile and blushing cheeks. 

"It was amazing. He was careful,  making sure he didn't hurt me and he didn't force me into it." I explained.

"Wait, what do you mean he didn't fore you into it? Did Adam used to force you into having sex with him?" Troian asked.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Oh, my God, Lucy, I'm so sorry." she said sympathetically before pulling me into an embrace.

"He is disgusting." Ashley shouted.

"Tell me about it." I uttered as I pulled away from Troian's arms.

"So about last night..." Troian trailed off.

"What about it?

"Did you use protection?" she asked.