Chapter Six

Ian's POV

I woke up with Lucy asleep in my arms, her head resting on my shoulder, her lips parted slightly and her eyelids fluttering slowly. I looked over to the other end of the couch where Troian, Shay and Ashley were all asleep, practically lying on top of each other. I smiled to myself as I reminisced the events of last night. I confessed my love to Lucy. We kissed. She confessed her love to me. We kissed again.

"Morning." Lucy mumbled as she awoke, keeping her eyes closed.

"Good morning, beautiful.

I kissed the top of her head and watched her lips curve into a smile. She opened her eyes slowly and looked up at me. Her smile grew wider and she kissed my cheek. She rubbed her eyes then slowly got off of my knee and dragged her feet across the floor as she walked to the kitchen. She took two glasses out the cupboard and poured water into them. She walked back over to me and sat back down on my knee. She took a gulp of water from one of the glasses and handed the other to me.

"Thank you." I said before taking a drink from the glass. 

She drank the rest of the water in a matter of seconds then went to the bathroom. The sound of the toilet flushing caused the others to wake up.

"Have you got a spare toothbrush?" Lucy called from the bathroom.

"Behind the mirror." I replied. 

"Thank you." she shouted. 

Troian, Shay and Ashley rearranged themselves on the couch so they weren't crushing eachother then all stared at me. 

"What are you staring at?" I asked them politely.

"How long have you two been awake?" Troian asked.

"Five, maybe ten minutes, why?" I answered.

"Just wondering." she replied with a smirk on her face. 

The others laughed and I shook my head at their immaturity. Lucy came out the bathroom and placed herself on my knees.

"What's so funny?" Lucy asked the girls.

"Nothing." Ashley laughed.

Lucy closed her eyes and shook her head. She let out a loud sigh and opened her eyes. 

"Can I make coffee?" Shay asked.

"If you want." I replied.

Shay stood up and walked to the kitchen. Ashley and Troian both looked too tired to move, I guess they must've fell asleep after me. 

"So, do you guys want people to know that you two are a thing?" Troian asked.

I didn't think about people finding out until now and by the expression on Lucy's face, she didn't either. Personally, I would love if people found out but after everything with Adam, Lucy might not. 

"We'll give you two a minute to talk." Ashley said. 

Troian and Ashley went to the kitchen and closed the door behind them. I heard them telling Shay not to come through here until we say so.

"Do you want people to know about us?" I asked her, breaking the silence.

"Yes, but only the people at work, if you want that?" Lucy answered. 

"I would love that.

"The reason I don't want the public to find out is because if Adam finds out he might-