forbidden-lrh

By lovelukeforeverpls

"God, Evelyn!" Luke ran a hand through his hair frustratedly, practically shouting, "I don't hate you. I'm in... More

Introduction
01- Puke
02- Disaster
luke being absolute sex
03- Kate
04- A Band
05- Fun Fridays
06- Drunk
07- Debate
08- Busy
09- Thunder Thighs
some reaction memes
10- Owe
11- Fixed
12- Pool
13- Rick Rolled
14- Lunch
15- Take Me Home
16- You Win
luke being hilarious as hell
17- Wet Dream
18- Confrontation
19- Awkward
20- "Just Get In"
21- Maybe
22- Fight
23- Texts
luke being so funny
24- Kiss Me
25- Lucky Charms
26- Holy Shit
27- Holy Shit pt 2
28- Sleep Over
29- Partners
30- Finally
luke being cute with michael
31- Halloween Baby
32- Practice
33- Please
34- A Picnic and More
35- Basement
36- Calum
37- Payback
luke being sexy as fuck
39- Study Date
40- Sneak Out
41- He Likes Her
42- Mom
43- Home Alone
44- Mall
luke being himself
45-Baking
46- CHRISTMAS
47- New Years
48- Plane
49- Day 1
50- Competition Day
51- Wheelchairs and Painted Nails
luke being just plain hot
52- Finished
53- Tell Me It's Not True
54- Anything
55- I'm Sorry
56- Her
57- Little Bitch Boy
58- You're Not
luke making me wish i was a mic
59- It Won't
60- A Break
61- Self Medicate
62- Come with Me
63- I Know
64- Art Show
65- Valedictorian
luke being adorable
66- Graduation
67- Nothing?
68- I Can't Quit You
...
69- I Love You

38- Were You?

1.9K 47 59
By lovelukeforeverpls

the gif holy shit^^

Her mind just was not at ease. Not since yesterday. The memory of Luke bringing her all the way to the edge and then pulling away filled her mind.

Evelyn shuffled her bag on her shoulders, tightening her grip on her jacket as the cold air bit her nose. The skin turned red as she let out a hot breath, instantly fogging up.

She made her way over to Luke's car, Michael and Ashton already there. Luke was coming over to do some work and hang out.

And probably mess with me.

"Hey Eve," Ashton smiled at the girl as she ducked her head, waving.

"Hi Ash, Hi Luke," She murmured softly, glancing over the two boys and letting her eyes rest on the taller one.

Luke sent a little smirk her way, his hand reaching to open her door in the back. He immediately caught just as the handle touched his hand, and he smoothly ran his hand back down against the car and pulled away.

He didn't want to give Michael anything to be suspicious about. And opening her door is very, very suspicious for someone who was supposed to be her enemy.

Evelyn opened the door for herself and stepped in, closing the car door after herself. Luke sat in the driver's seat in the front with Michael and Ashton sat in the back next to Evelyn.

Luke began to discuss something with Michael as Evelyn felt Ashton nudge her shoulder. He wiggled his eyebrows at her before tilting his head in Luke's direction.

Evelyn nudged her head to Michael, making an exaggerated face. She pulled out her phone to text him.

Eve: What?

Ashton: How are things with Luke?

Eve: Good good, he asked me to be his girlfriend a few days ago.

Ashton audibly screamed in the car as Michael jolted his head and Luke pressed the breaks hard. Evelyn flew forehead and nearly hit her head on the chair in front of her.

"Ashton!" All three screamed as he sheepishly smiled.

"It's not my fault! It's Evelyn's!"

With that, Luke turned his head back to look over at the girl. His eyes grazed over her for a second, something hazing over as he chuckled. He turned back to watching the front of the road with a murmur of his words,

"She is a bad girl, isn't she?"

"Huh?" Michael couldn't quite catch what he said, and it was probably better that way.

——

Evelyn entered her room with a huff, shutting them door behind her and bee lining straight to her bed. She threw her bag on the floor and jumped into bed.

Hours passed by where she tried to complete her homework, study, do anything other than think about the growing need in her lower stomach.

It was dark outside when she finally gave up, putting her computer down and huffing. She glanced over at her door, double-checking that it was, in fact, closed.

She laid down a bit more, shrugging her pants off under the blanket to reveal just her black panties.

Evelyn tensed her hands on her thighs, letting out a shaky breath as she drew her hand right to her wet core. Thoughts of Luke flooded her as she closed her eyes and began to draw circles against the sensitive nerves.

Sighs and quiet moans left her lips as she collected the wetness and pushed her fingers gently inside. Slowly, she moved them as she thought of Luke's filthy words. Remembering his touch drew butterflies into her stomach.

"Luke," she uttered quietly, not unlike a moan. She drew circles against herself. Her chest rose up and down deeply, just the feeling of pleasure numbing her senses.

Meanwhile, Luke was in basement with Michael and Ashton. He laughed after Ashton launched at Michael, standing up and turning to the door.

"Just going to the bathroom."

He walked up the stairs and made his way down the hall. Luke hummed a quiet, familiar Elvis Presley tune.

Just then, he passed by Evelyn's room. He reached over to knock, maybe give her a quick kiss before going back down. His hand was lifted to rap against the wood when he paused.

"Luke," He heard her soft whimper from behind the door. His jaw tensed, his imagination running at what could be behind the door. Luke's breathing began to deepen. He had always imagined touching herself, and now, she actually was.

And he wasn't about to let the opportunity pass him by.

Luke lifted his hand once more and knocked on the door. He heard shuffling and movement of sheets, before a meek, strained, "Come in."

He turned the handle of the door and leaned against the frame, gazing at her. Her body was still half under the blanket, her face flushed with her lip pulled between her teeth.

"Whatcha up to?"

She stuttered as he turned around to close the door behind him, actually locking it this time. Her heart pounded in her ears. Luke stood tall, his figure large with broad shoulders. He paused at the door, turning to peer over his shoulder at the girl.

She swallowed.

Evelyn glued her eyes to the approaching boy, her body alert. It was as if she was prey and she was just cornered by the predator.

With nowhere to go.

"Nothing."

He raised an eyebrow, situating himself on the edge of the bed. He tapped his fingers on the blanket. They danced across the silk sheet, sliding towards her and then back down once more. Her eyes watched his fingers draw circles in a careful motion.

"Are you sure?" His voice with dripping with sultry, low tone that she almost cried out with it.

Keep it together Evelyn. Keep it together.

She nodded with a fake sense of confidence, "Mhm." Evelyn was sure that she could convince him.

"Hmm," he reached over to tilt her chin up, the girl avoiding his strong gaze, "Then why is your face red."

She choked on her words, trying to come up with an explanation, any sort of comprehensible sentence.

Evelyn couldn't.

Her heart pounded, the breathing shallowing in her chest. In no way was she able
to respond to him. Her cheeks were bitten, lips almost pouted under his dominating gaze.

Then, he spoke, "Were you touching yourself?"

Her heart stopped. She gulped, the soft words causing her eyes to widen. It felt like she was being chastised, though it was clearly not what was occurring.

Evelyn looked to the side, an embarrassment blush tinting her face as he shook his head. He tutted at the girl.

Luke turned her head to face him once more, "No no no, don't be shy."

She connected her eyes with his, the blue darkening and clouding over as he gently leaned over her, shifting on his knees.

Evelyn leaned her head back, confused as to what he was doing until he brought his lips to hers, not quite touching them with his yet.

"Can you keep going?"

It didn't seem like a question to her, more like a command. As though she was in a trance and could not get out.

Evelyn swallowed, her eyes not leaving his as she slowly pulled down the covers.

Luke caught on, pulling them to help her until they finally revealed her bare legs, only the black material covering her.

The boy held the bed frame over her head, looking down at the girl. She rested the back of her head against the wooden frame, her eyes meeting his.

She felt so vulnerable, like he could do anything he wanted to her. And Evelyn really wanted him to do whatever he wanted to do to her.

With careful hands, unmoving from his hovered position, Luke grazed his fingers over the edge of her shirt. The slight contact raised goosebumps on her skin, his cold fingertips against her warm stomach.

He lifted it up above her head as she moved her hands to make it easy for him to take off.

She was not wearing a bra, the restriction really having no place in her house. He chuckled, a smug, breathless sound that surrounded her. Evelyn wanted to hear it more, and more.

Luke reached behind his head and took off his own shirt, the muscles prominent against his skin. Her mouth opened slightly as he ruffled his hair and kneeled back down.

He situated himself in front of her, nodding, "Go ahead baby. Touch yourself for me."

Evelyn felt her throat catch as she slowly pushed the black material aside once more, reaching her fingers down to start rubbing herself.

Luke let out a sigh; he unbuckled his belt, letting it drop to the floor after yanking it out. He unzipped his pants as slowly pulled them down. His hard member was painfully restricted against his boxers.

Though he would not admit it to her, Luke's mind was dizzy with the idea of her touching herself to the thought of him.

He watched her facials expressions, his eyebrows furrowing with his mouth opening as she tilted her head back and fluttered her eyes shut. Luke groaned quietly. Watching her just drove him crazy, and he was about two seconds away from pouncing on her.

The slow tingle that began to build up in her lower body filled her senses, and it didn't help knowing he was watching her every move.

"Just like that," He murmured, slowly lowering the elastic of his boxers down.

"Tell me what you're thinking about," Luke's voice was unwavering in the command as she brought her head back up to make eyecontact. Her words faltered as he hummed and brought himself closer.

"I-I don't-"

Luke didn't let her finish, reaching his hand over to touch her inner thigh. She choked, feeling his thumb trail up to right where her thigh was connected to the rest of her body on the inner thigh.

"Are you thinking of my fingers?" He asked rhetorically, leaning over to bring his lips to her neck, "Or my tongue."

She didn't answer, biting the inside of her cheek as he trailed his lips down, "Or maybe both?"

Her face flared up as Luke pulled her hand away, effectively taking control. In one movement, he shifted her hips so that he could pull off her panties with ease.

"Sit up baby," She nodded, sitting so that her feet was tucked under her. Luke nudged one of her knees slightly away so that her sitting position widened.

He reached between her legs, slowly trailing his middle finger against the slit. She sighed, relief finally flooding her face as he began to touch her.

Evelyn's eyes trailed over to his hard member in his pants. In her mind, it had been forever since she had done something like this. Though she was unsure, it was clear that she was eager.

She glanced over to his face before reaching over and running her hand over it.

Maybe I'll do something for once.

His actions paused, his eyes flitting up to hers. Though he tried to keep his cool, Luke felt his heart pound even harder in his ears. The feeling of her small hand just grazing over him made him insane. Imagine if she actually started. Luke had no idea how hard it would be for him to control himself to not fuck her right then and there.

Control. Control.

"Eve are you sure?"

She did not answer, only pulling down his boxers to release the restriction. His dick slapped against his stomach for a second as he sucked in a breath between his teeth.

Evelyn leaned over, licking a long strip from the base all the up to the throbbing tip. She smiled to herself as she heard Luke groan audibly, his stomach tending as she slowly wrapped her lips around him.

His movements haltered on her, but not for long. Luke let a sound not unlike a growl leave the back of his throat as he pulled her towards him.

"Evelyn. Come over here," he laid down completely as she moved towards him slightly confused. She did not quite know what he was getting at, but just watched him situate a pillow below his head.

"Sit on my face."

A part of him, the saner part, knew he should probably back off. But he wasn't feeling very sane right now. His mind was dizzy; his body was worked up to the last nerve. And he was just dying to get a release.

Her eyes widened, looking over his face to analyze his emotions. Her timid hands fell to her lap, biting her lip at the filthy words. Luke had always been so bold, and she wasn't sure she would be able to keep up.

He was stern, looking at her expectantly.

"Luke what if I suffo-"

"Did it sound like I was asking? Now, Evelyn."

She scampered over to him. Slowly and unsurely, she positioned herself over his head, moving her knees down until his face was directly below. Her shaky legs stayed on either side of his head as she took a quivering breath in.

Luke hummed, reaching up to collect the arousal with his tongue. He began to suck and apply pressure with his tongue as she jolted forward. The position felt new, exposed.

And more importantly, the feelings went straight to her core.

She eyed his hard shaft, mustering the courage to actually follow through with a thought in her mind.

Evelyn leaned over, running her hand down his abs until reaching his red and throbbing member. She took it in her hands, slowly pumping it before wrapping her lips around it and beginning to suck.

Luke's muscles tensed harshly as a small groan left his mouth. The vibrations shocked her body as she felt pleasure build up quickly inside her.

"Luke," she moaned around him, pumping with a firmer grip and flicking her wrist. She was trying all sorts of different things, clearly inexperienced.

One movement in particular, however, caused his hips to jolt forward into her mouth and a low moan to leave his lips. His breathing was strained, realizing what he had done and tried to pull his hips back.

She pulled away for a moment, trying to catch her breath as she was choking and gagging.

"I'm sorry baby-" She didn't let him finish before going back down and repeating the action previously.

He choked midway on his words, uttering a short moan that was higher than before. A bead of sweat trickled down his stomach as she continued. Her confidence began to peak up at the sounds of encouragement coming from him.

It was clear to him that Evelyn was drawing close, something he was thankful for. He had no idea how much longer he would be able to last with the way she was sucking on him.

He moved his tongue faster, flicking it in all sorts of ways as her moans began to get louder. Evelyn pulled her hand around the tip, running it over before bringing her thumb across the slit and collecting the pre-cum. The angry vein on the side was pumping hard as she ran her tongue against the skin once more.

"Just like that baby," he groaned against her, resisting the urge to thrust his hips back up in her mouth. She sunk her lips up and down as quickly as she could, trying to keep up with his tongue.

"Luke, please."

"You want to come?" His words were stern, though she knew his resolve was not. He was almost in pain trying to force his hips down. Luke wanted to do so many things to the girl, but he had to hold himself off.

He went a little too far tying her hands up the other day, and though she had no complaints, it was too easy to bring that side of him back up.

"Answer me."

"Yes!" She gasped out, taking a quick breath as he moved his tongue faster. Her small fingers tried to desperately keep up with his answers. He hummed firmly against her, "What's my name?"

"Luke-"

"Louder baby."

She raised her voice slightly more, trying to not bring anyone's attention but satisfy the boy. She was red at his command, "Luke! Please."

He hummed against her for a moment, pleasure rippling throughout his body and throughout hers. Evelyn's stomach tightened, the coil pressing in her as he began to curl his fingers inside her.

Luke kept his pace, not speeding up or slowing down but just curling against her warm walls   Evelyn choked a cry against him, struggling to continue on him.

He chuckled breathlessly and with that, he said, "You can come baby, go ahead. Come for me."

With that answer that she was looking for, her body responded. Her stomach began to convulse, tightening and untightening quickly. Her legs shook as she tried not to squeeze his head. Evelyn moved her hips against his tongue as harsh waves of pleasure washed over body.

She arched her back and let out a high pitched whimper, begging and moaning repeatedly. Her grip on his member loosened, struggling to keep up with two things.

Finally, she pulled away, the sensitivity a little much as she sat down next to him with a sigh.

Luke wrapped his hand around his member, moving it quickly to finish himself off.

Evelyn looked over at the boy, gripping his wrist with her small hand. He looked at her startled.

Her light feathered touch made him even harder, if that was possible. She looked up at him with wide, nervous eyes as she slowly pulled away his hand from himself and nimbly replacing it with her own.

"C-can I?"

"Baby it's okay I can finish m- oh fuck," Luke's sentence was cut off as she leaned over to lick the tip of his member. His head hung back against the bed with her action, her tongue running over the sensitive slit.

She quickly wrapped her lips around it, bobbing her head up and down and using her hands to grab what she could not fit in her mouth.

He was awfully big.

Luke couldn't take his eyes off of her, the messy movement of her mouth being the only thing he wanted to see. He was almost in disbelief, watching her try to take him all in.

"Baby," Her heart throbbed at that word. The way he said it filled her dizzy mind, clouding all her judgment.

He sounded almost desperate, not in his usual dominant position. Evelyn felt a surge of courage fill her with that. His hands gripped the sheets, doing his best not to grab her. Luke imagined what it would be like to take control of the situation, but, knowing the little girl's nervousness, he did not.

While keeping her mouth on him, Evelyn reached over and took one of his large hands, placing it in her hair. It was though she had already knew what he wanted.

Luke quickly knitted his fingers in the brown locks, trying hard not to push her head but instead just guide it.

A string of low, deep groans and moans erupted from his chest as she felt him getting closer. He twitched in her mouth as she eagerly moved, not faltering her head or lips whatsoever.

"Baby get off, I'm going to come."

She didn't halter, continuing to bob her head. Instead, her eyes looked up through the lashes to meet his. Luke sucked in a breath between his teeth, letting his head rest back once again.

His stomach twitched, his hips lightly jerking up at particular tongue movements. The shallow breathing raised his chest that was dripping in sweat.

"Evelyn, fuck." That last curse was drawn out, slow.

She felt his whole body tense when finally, the white liquid filled her mouth. Evelyn swallowed quickly, looking up at him while keeping up with the loads spilling into her. She bobbed her head to collect any last drops and bring him down his high.

His body began to relax as he cooled down, gently pulling her off him. A drop of cum laid on her chin as he swiped it with his thumb.

Luke turned to reach for a tissue when Evelyn's hand shot up to stop him. Luke watched with wide eyes as she leaned her head down to wrap her lips around his thumb.

His eyes were glued to her, entranced at the action as she gently sucked it off. Evelyn pulled off. Luke touched her face with his hand, stroking her cheek as amazement was written all over his face.

"You're going to be the death of me."

//

luke u r literally the death of me shut the fuck up.

anyways.

:)

mwah, luke forever.

-m <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 866 110
โœงใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ‹† ใ€€ใ€€ ยท * . ยท . ใ€€ ใ€€ * ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ . ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ * . ใ€€ ใ€€ . ยทใ€€ . ใ€€ ยท ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ . ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ *ใ€€ ยท ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ . ยท ใ€€ ยท + ใ€€. ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ยท ** หš ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€.. ใ€€ . . ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ยท +...
364 11 9
"No." My older brother Archer grabbed me by the wrist and practically dragged me to the door leading to the basement. "I'm not going down there!" "Th...
8.4K 339 133
Luke Hemmings Fanfic. First one, so be nice. So....read it and stuff....please...? Beta: @hyppogirl
38.1K 698 41
In which a girl who's scared of love falls for a boy who's afraid of being left. ((Completed)) *under editing* Rankings: #2 in lukehemmings