Her Innocent Love ✔ 'Complet...

By ssecretwwriter

(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned... More

Prologue ~
Ch - 1 "Hope"
Ch - 2 "New Chapter"
Ch - 3 "Best Friends"
Ch - 4 "Him"
Ch - 5 "Alone"
Ch - 6 "Flashback/1"
Ch - 7 "Helping"
Ch - 8 "Self-respect"
Ch - 9 "Flashback/2"
Ch - 10 "Confidence"
Ch - 11 "Decision"
Ch - 12 "Workload"
Ch - 13 " Coffee"
Ch - 14 "Flashback/3"
Ch - 15 "Jealously"
Ch - 16 "Flashback/4"
Ch - 17 "Mother's Day"
Ch - 18 "Flashback/5"
Ch - 19 "Desperate"
Ch - 20 "Hate Her"
Ch - 21 "Anger"
Ch - 22 "Marriage"
Ch - 23 "Intoxicating"
Ch - 24 "Holding Her"
Ch - 25 "Breakfast"
Ch - 26 "More Angry"
Ch - 27 "In The Air"
Ch - 28 "Las Vegas"
Ch - 29 "Mistake"
Ch - 30 "Bad Instinct"
Ch - 31 "Hurt"
Ch - 32 "My Queen"
Ch - 33 "Caring to Hating"
Ch - 34 "Hurting"
Ch - 35 "Guilt"
Ch - 36 "Broken"
Ch - 37 "Childishness"
Ch - 38 "Weakness"
Ch - 39 "Revenge"
Ch - 40 "Laugh"
Ch - 41 "Recall"
Ch - 42 "Haunt"
Ch - 43 "Past"
Ch - 44 "Emotions"
Ch - 45 "Finally"
Ch - 46 "Embarrassment"
Ch - 47 "Happy Ending"
Ch - 48 "Closer"
Ch - 49 "Planning"
Ch - 50 "Beautiful"
Ch - 51 "Surprise"
Ch - 52 "Love"
Ch - 53 "Miss Me?"
Ch - 54 "My Goddess"
Ch - 55 "Kidnapped"
Ch - 56 "Searching"
Ch - 57 "Brave"
Ch - 58 "Shot"
Ch - 59 "Lost"
Ch - 60 "Love Birds"
Ch - 61 "Finishing off"
Ch - 62 "Dizzy"
Ch - 63 "Dinner Date"
Ch - 64 "Good News"
Ch - 65 "Ring Ceremony"
Ch - 66 "Wedding Ceremony"
Ch - 67 "Wedding Ceremony/2"
Ch - 68 "Revisiting"
Epilogue/1
Next Book
Blaize and Angel ~ (Cast)
IMPORTANT

Epilogue/2

3.4K 100 9
By ssecretwwriter

"Don't educate your children to be rich.  Educate them to be happy, so they know the value of things, not the price."

~ Unknown 

Part 70

Angel's Pov 

I took out some carrots and took the knife to cut them. I'm making carrot cake for everyone. Chris, Benny, Blaize and Dad are busy in office so I decided to make dinner today. 

Nope, I still don't know how to cook but I'm learning. For the 5th time. 

I took cooking classes and it ended horribly. Every time I tried to cook I set their kitchen on fire so I didn't have the guts to go there again. 

Now I'm learning to cook online. First I'll make the carrot cake for dinner, it's Asher's favourite flavour in cake. Then I'll make hot potato curry with some rice for dinner. 

I carefully followed the instructions in the video as they said. I even learned how to use the kitchen equipment greatly. 

After putting the cake to bake in the oven. I started to cut some carrots for decorating on the top. 

I bit my lower lip as I carefully cut the carrot in small pieces and yelped in pain as the knife pierced my fore finger just by little. 

"Mom what the hell are you doing?" Asher yelled and ran to me. He cursed looking at my finger and instantly dipped it in water to wash it. I hissed in pain and he carefully took me to the sofa then ran back to the kitchen.

"How many times we have told you to not to step into the kitchen but no you don't listen to anyone." He scolded me like he is my mother not the other way around. 

"Where are you going?" I ignored his statement while he put ointment on my cut and noticed that he is dressed very formally. 

"I'm going out with boys." Lier he never dressed like this when he went with his friends, The next Infernos. 

"Really? I'm your mother sweetheart, you can't possibly hide anything from me." I told him hoping he would tell me but he didn't.  

"I'm not hiding anything mom." He said and bandaged my finger carefully.  

"Who is she?" I asked straight forward to him and his eyes widened.

"I told you mom, I'm not going on a date." He said while looking everywhere but me. 

"I didn't say you are going on a date.  You said it yourself. Now who is she?" He cursed and looked away from me. 

"Hey love," I felt arms wrapped around me from behind as Blaize kissed my cheeks.  

"Thank God you are here, see our boy is going on his first date, we should give him some advice or something." I said to him and he was surprised looking at Asher. 

"Jezz mom I don't need advice. I'm fine and dad you need to better take care of her, isolate her from the kitchen. See what she got." Asher told Blaize raising my bandaged finger and Blaize gasped holding my hand. 

"What the fuck did you do now? I told you not to touch any kitchen utensil." He also scolded me like I'm some five year old. 

"Don't change the topic Asher," I told my son who smirked and winked at me in return before starting to step forward to the door. 

"You don't change topic Angel" Blaize gritted his teeth and I ignored him.

 "Asher came here right now." I yelled at my 18 year old boy who ignored me and went out. 

"Angel, I'm serious. I'm going to remove this kitchen from here." I looked at Blaize with wide eyes. 

"Are you crazy? You are not going to do anything like that. I'm fine Blaize, it was just a little cut. I wanted to make carrot cake for Asher and dinner for everyone. I was trying my very best until the knife decided to kiss my finger and it was not my fault." I yelled and huffed at him before turning my back on him. 

I'm very very Angry,  instead of asking Asher he decided to side up with him and let him go. No one listens to me now. 

"Angel, okay I'm sorry. I overreacted but I was worried about you sweetheart." He said kneeling down beside me. 

"Yes you overreacted and I know Blaize but I just wanted you to ask Asher who is he going on a date with, but no you got into his words." I pouted at him. 

"He will tell Angel, you know our boy. If he is serious he will tell us. Why are you even worrying like this?" He asked and sat beside me before pulling me into a hug. 

"I'm just worrying for his heart Blaize, I don't want our children to face the things that we did. I just wanted to give him some advice so he will be careful." I said looking down.

"Sweetheart, I understand you but if you do that work then how will they learn to deal with their problems?" I looked at him confused. 

He continued, "Angel they might have to face what we did but in different forms. So let them learn like we did. If they will need our help they will definitely come to us but don't cut their way Angel. Let them learn, let them find their own way so they won't lose their destination. Let them find their other half so they will learn the meaning of true love, like we did. Understand this." 

I nodded my head at him and hugged him. "I'm just worried about them, I'm sorry I behaved so rudely." I apologised to him to which he kissed my head with a smile. 

"It's okay dear, I understand you. Angel, we gave our children the best value of life. We didn't give them money. We taught them to earn it so they know the value of it. So like that let them earn some happiness, love and feelings so they will know the meaning of it soon." I smiled and looked straight into his eyes. 

"You know I can't believe I would ever say this but Blaize you starting to become mature now." I said and giggled when he tickled my sides. 

"I'm always the mature one among us." Before I could reply to him he kissed me hard, pressing me down to the sofa. 

"Guys, there are many rooms available so get a room." I heard Arieanna and pushed Blaize before sitting back on the sofa.  

"Where were you?" Blaize asked her and she rolled her eyes.

Her cheeks were red but not in blush definitely not because I could see flare coming out of her ears. She is pretty angry.

"I was on my first date which was brutally ruined by him." She hissed out.

We definitely know who she is talking about. "I'll talk to Bryan," Blaize said and I laughed. 

"Like he ever listens to you." I said and Arieanna rolled her eyes. 

"Uncle Bryan is very good but his son is a devil, and I hate that devil." She hit her foot on the floor.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"He..he…he showed me that the guy I'm dating is already committed to someone else. I mean why does he have to do anything like that. He also hooks up with girls who are dating other guys." I frowned at her. I really don't know what to say exactly. 

"Uhm yeah..yeah well I think you should avoid dating and focus on your studies." Blaize told her and she ran to her room with an angry face.  

"She is an angry version of you." I told Blaize,  at first he was so against of her dating but then agreed on a thing to date but not get serious, no touching,  no kissing.

"Yeah I pity the guy who's going to tame her." I laughed at his words.  

"So you agree that I tame you down." I said while again wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"Yes with your innocent love." He said before capturing my lips into a passionate kiss. 

"Guys seriously, you are old birds now and still laying eggs when you have big birdies in your home." Blaize cursed as we heard Bryan's voice.

I quickly stood up with a nervous look. "He-hey I didn't know you were coming." 

"Yes, I just wanted to give him these important files which he left there." Bryan said and handed a few files to Blaize which he snatched like some grumpy cat. 

"Awe don't be angry now buddy, remember we are going to be family soon, you can take care of your boner at your room" Blaize ran to him with lightning fast and Bryan ran out with faster speed. 

I laughed out really loud at them, even when they started to get old they are still young in their heart. Still those best friends. 

.

.

.

Blaize came back after a minute and kept cursing. 

"Calm down, you know he likes to tease you. You look super cute with this anger."  I said while hugging him.

"Yeah but I'm going to break his teeth one day." I laughed again. "And I wish that day will never come." 

"Okay let's leave that bastard away, now what were we talking about?" He asked and tightened his hold on me. 

"Uhm nothing I guess." I said still remembering what I was saying. 

"I know, we weren't talking." He whispered into my ear and kissed my neck. 

"Blaize anyone can come." I whispered to him while closing my eyes. 

"I don't care, I only know that I'm so lucky to have you as my life partner, my love. I love you so much Angel, forever and ever." He said cupping my cheeks. 

"I love you too Blaize, I'm also lucky to have you for me. I love you so much forever and ever my love." I said and we lost in our passionate kiss again. 

.

.

.

.

________________________

Author's Note

Hope you guys like it.

Please vote, comment and share. <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 7.1K 35
Official Wattpad Creator, and super proud of it! Maddox has been in love with Rose for a few months now. Just like an angel, she has captured his hea...
37.6K 653 27
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 �...
73.5M 1.5M 119
*Story Contains Mature and Explicit Content* [COMPLETED] "Strangers in the dark can change your life in the light." "As I reach the front door I can'...
16.9K 456 24
Purple hyacinth ‼️THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED‼️ - Sorrow, I'm sorry please forgive me - Jennie Watts - she was what people called perfect. Perf...