Where The Moon Shines.|✓

By premebiell

Mae Vedika Evans is a shy, easy going, and naive girl, who of course thinks she has the perfect life until a... More

Basic Information.
characters.
prologue.
maybe it's all perfect.
eventually, Someday Close.
so far until.
scents and Rivalries.
scents and Rivalries 2
everything assault leads to.
the talk and prayer sections.
wow Jerry ; We meet again!
this heart, Weirdos and the call.
fire outbreak.
mourning seasons.
what haunts a King and the relapsing.
pepper soup.
conversations.
creepers and Fighters.
Ishar, Isaac and Liam
all effort to resistance.
comforters.
douchebag
failing restrictions.
crescent Moon pack.
behind the seen.
dancing with a wolf.
the rescue.
nessa.
age Gap.
the surprise.
the party.
iron Man.
If we're doing this.
a date.
eye language.
calm before the storm.
tonight and Forever.
hallucinating.
roughly unfolded.
hate I deserve.
leaving isn't easy.
mentally unstable.
still drawn.
when we love.
love or mate bond.
confessions.
did you ever love him?
it doesn't matter.
a deal or not.
confusion.
the new King and Queen.
manipulations.
the plan.
escape to hell.
who are you?
the fall.
anthony and kieran
better than ever.
six months to you.
my son.
past mistakes.
his father.
the taking.
abduction.
war emerging.
the endings.
insecurity.
the beginnings.

trust me.

207 81 21
By premebiell

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Kingston.

"We could have killed him earlier!" Ivan's rage knew no limit as he broke everything he saw on sight, the dim light from the bulb kept skipping, the rotting smell of rodents decaying filled out noses, how he escaped was still a shock to us both, only that I was collected, thinking about what and where we missed, but Ivan- Ivan couldn't just control himself.

"Get the guards that were assigned here yesterday," I ordered to the men near by.

"What could have happened Alpha?" Ivan again asked in confusion, which was acceptable, I mean we made sure the rogue was as good as dead, his fingers off, his groin, his back and ribs broken, starved for weeks with no water, except-

"Ivan," I called and it was a disappointment on myself on how I hadn't realized this since.

"A rogue, he shit-- he must have let his wolf empower him, meaning he shifted, and had no choice but to eat raw meat, he knew that was the only way he could gain strength," I countered.

Ivan's thinned vision broadened in realization, he got it too, how could we have been so stupid?

"Shit, shit, shit, shit," he muttered as he paced around, his hands through his hair again.

I sensed fear lingering around and soon my men came into the basement with frightened faces.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"Al- Alpha they're- they're dead," one said and that got me furious the more.

How I didn't feel it was also quite unbelievable, a pack member dying- only if I was asleep then, then that could happen without me realizing.

"I'll find him, I'll fucking find him and kill him on spot," Ivan said growling, I pushed the men out of my sights as I walked out of the room, heading upstairs, away from the underground to the main mansion.

I hadn't even realized that Ivan was behind me till I heard him call. "Alpha,"

I turned to look at him, he was quite infuriating these days. "Our mates," he started. "What if-"

"Nothing like that will be happening, they should be back by now," I said walking away to the living room.

I mind linked Tabby and asked if the girls were back and her response had me confused, where would they be right now, and then the fear creeped in, what if the rogue- Holy shit no!

I mind linked Timotheus this time, asking if they were almost home.

"Um Alpha- um we- we're actually at the hospital right now," he said and I swear my heart skipped a beat.

"What happened? Did anything happen?? My Vedika, where is she?" I rushed.

"No No Alpha- um actually they- they came to visit someone?" He stated.

"What hospital?" I asked sternly.

"City hospital Sir," and with that response, I already knew who she went to visit and honestly that ticked me off More than anything.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mae.

I couldn't- No I still refused to believe that it was Dustin Willers that laid on the bed there almost... lifeless.

"That's not him," I kept muttering to myself, I felt a light squeeze on my shoulders and I turned to look at Emma who gave me a weak smile.

"Mae please don't break down like this Ms Willers needs your support," she said softly.

"I can't- oh my God," I continued to mutter breathlessly.

His face was disfigured, a heavily swollen eyes and another which I couldn't see due to the bandage covering it, another around his head, his face was a coloured with red and blue, evidence of the extreme pain he was going through.

There was also a kind of plastic around his neck, goodness knows what Kingston did to him, I swear if anything happens to Dustin I won't forgive him, I saw some thick banding over his ribs also, he looked, he looked - almost like he was even breathing, but the oxygen on his nose was convincing.

My eyes searched for his mother, who was at the edge of the sofa with Nicole comforting her with her arms over her shoulders, bringing her face to her chest, it was obvious she hadn't had anything to eat, I'm sure she hadn't even closed her eyes for a second.

"Sandra," I called, she looked up to face me, using her finger to wipe the tears away.

"Sandra you need to eat something," I said and my girls nodded at that.

"No no I want my baby to wake up, hehe just has to wake up," she sobbed.

"He wouldn't want to see you like this when he wakes up ma, please eat something," Nicole pleaded.

"No- No, I want him to wake up, my baby he's he's-" I sighed, not knowing what else to say.

I find my hands meeting Dustin's sleeping ones, I was sitting beside where he was laid and it was so hard not to at least say comforting words to his fighting soul.

I have his limp hand a light squeeze. "You have to wake up Dus, you just have to," I whispered as the tears in eyes fell again.

I heard the sound of the door open, but I didn't bother to look and check who, it was probably a nurse administered to him.

"I'm sorry for the interference ma'am, but I think this visit has to end now," I knew that honey-like voice anywhere, but right now- right now I was in shock!

How did he know I'd be here!?

"Ki--Ki--k-Kingston?" I stared at him in bewilderment and honestly now I was getting scared, he shouldn't hurt Dustin, no!

"We're leaving," was the only word he uttered as I felt a pull from my wrist, I never even he realized he had gripped me there.

"No!" I exclaimed trying as hard as possible to retrieve my hand away, but suddenly he stopped to stare at me.

And hell he looked mad.

His eyes already said a lot with the glare he gave me, his hold on me tightened as his jaw clenched. "Not. Another. Word. Vedika," he warned with a finger up to shut me and I gulped in fear.

I hadn't even realized that Emma was behind us both until it was time to get in the car, I found Timmy behind us giving me an apologetic look.

The fucking snitch.

Immediately I and Emma got in, he shut the door on us before ordering the chauffeur to move, he was mad and I could see it with the way he countlessly tapped on his thighs, his veins out and him being unusually so quiet.

"What about Nicole?" Emma mouthed to me.

I reached out for my phone to give a quick message to her and apologizing for the unnecessary drama, I also asked that she should send my apologies to Ms Willers also.

After the long drive with silence and tension, I finally got out of the car myself, not waiting for anyone's call, I was pissed.

"Vedika," he called.

"You're not my Indian grandpa, so you don't get to call me that name!" I snapped as I moved upstairs, heading to my room.

"Vedika not now!" He yelled, running after me.

"Well fuck you, Mister!" I yelled back and I could see everyone else in the house looking at me with their flabbergasted faces.

Yes, that's right, I cursed at your boss!

Immediately I got to my room, I shut the door, but I guess I ran out of luck as he effortlessly pushed to locked door open, making me slightly scared.

"What the hell was that?!" He asked and I gave off a humourless chuckle.

"You have got to be kidding me right now," I said walking towards him, as much as I was afraid, my anger lurked out already.

"You- You! You just had to come to make an unnecessary scene god damnit, what exactly is your problem?" I yelled out of frustration.

"You Vedika, You, are my problem, you could have called but no, you just had to get back to your lover again didn't you!? You promised you said you'd never have anything to do with that guy anymore!" He said.

"Well, you are so wrong to think that after how you beat him up, I'd never go see him? Besides look at what you did to him! Why!? How could you!? It was a stupid drunken mistake!"

"No one touches what is mine," his low pissed voice could have me shivering.

"But I'm not yours," I bellowed, crossing my arms.

"Yes you are and you know it," he said.

"You did that to him, I don't- I don't know what I'd do when he wakes up to find out that my guardian did that to him- his mum- my gosh," I said pacing around this time.

"He won't remember," he simply stated.

"How do you know that?" I asked with a glare.

"He. Won't. Remember." He said again, making me roll my eyes before I sitting on my bed.

"Vedika," he called again, but softly this time.

He softly sat beside me, his hands reaching for my cheeks, but I looked away in anger.

"My love," he started. "Look I'm sorry, I just- I just don't like when you do that, I am very possessive and hearing that you went to see him somehow ticked me off, plus the ex-lover of that friend of yours, Emmanuella, right? He escaped prison my love, and - and I became scared, I couldn't-"

"Liam's out of prison!?" I asked, as my beating heart increased in worry, dear Lord, he was supposed to rot in there.

Emma.

"She's fine," he said even before I asked.

I sighed in relief. "Thank goodness," I said before placing my arms around him, hugging him and he returned it, as his hands tightened around me.

We pulled out, and I found him looking at me with that same amusement dancing in his eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"You're more sexy when angry," he said, and as much as I rolled my eyes at that, I couldn't help but flush.

"Kiss me," he said again, and I pulled in, giving him what he wanted, his lips were addicting as ever, calling me in for more, but after few minutes I pulled back.

"What is it?" He asked in frustration.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry," I said and he looked at me confused.

"For?

"For- for yell-"

"Oh my God Mae shut up and kiss me, I don't care anymore," he hurriedly said before attacking my already swollen lips and I chuckled in the kiss.

He pulled me to his laps, making me part my lips and he got the opportunity to take every inch of my mouth with his tongue and graciously we kissed in sync.

"Oh my gosh," I said breathlessly pulling out, he pulled in for more, but I stopped it with my hand, earning a groan from him.

"What now?" He asked.

"We need to talk," I said, trying to get off him, but his hands only tightened up on my waist.

"About?" He countered.

"Kingston- Look I need you to understand that if we- if we are doing this then you have to trust me," I said looking into his honey eyes.

"Do you trust me?" He asked back.

"I am trusting, I can, but you have to reciprocate, you don't just beat up any man you see hitting on me-" he cut me off.

"Of course I have to, you're mine!" He missed.

"No no, I need you to trust me that I'm only yours and I'll not give them a chance, you don't just beat up every guy who takes interest in me?" I said to him like I was talking to a five-year-old.

"I trust you but that!" He exclaimed.

"Promise me you won't beat up every guy that takes interest in me, I don't think I'd be able to forgive you, promise me," I said pouting.

"Can't promise you but I'll try, fine?" He said with a frustration.

"Fine," I answered with a smirk of victory.

Please vote, share and comment!
Hey, it's been a while! I'm drained lol and I don't wish anybody what I go through in this shit hole.
I dedicate this chapter to my ghost readers, you guys are so amazing you have no idea!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hidden By Soph

Werewolf

884 47 12
[DISCONTINUED] **MATURE LANGUAGE AND CONTENT** **POSSIBLE TRIGGERS** WATTYS2018 I walk down the staircase, entranced with his sharp, angular feature...
10.1K 280 24
"Give me two hours of your time every day until spring, and if by then you still don't agree to have sex with me... I'll grant you twenty-four hours...
7.3K 658 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...
8.1M 17.9K 6
"What is your name?" He asked. "Nyx." "Nyx what?" "Nyx Evander." "Good." He hummed, "I am going to reject you." He said and I felt a stabbing pa...