solemnly mine ▫️ g.f.w

By p-weazley

Daisy Willow Black has had somewhat of a normal life. By all means, growing up with Remus Lupin and the Weasl... More

Solemnly Mine Starring
p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l e v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
updated cast
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
sneak peek at Mischievously Yours

f i v e

9.8K 266 125
By p-weazley

The following afternoon the Order had an emergency meeting. Everyone flocking to Grimmauld to discuss what they should do for the sake of Harry. All of us sitting up in Fred and George's room as we heard shouting from down below. I laid on Georges's bed with my eyes closed as the two of them tried to drown out the noise from downstairs. 

After a while, Fred and George even stopped trying to drown the noise out after a while. They plopped down on Fred's bed. As the voice raised downstairs I opened my eyes and shot off George's bed. 

"Bloody hell," Ron said from over in the corner. I walked over to the radio by Ron and tuned it to a muggle station I listen to all the time. Uptown Girl by Billy Joel started blaring through the speakers as I turned it up to drown out the noise down below. When I turned around all the Weasleys had a strange look on their face as I walked over to Hermione and we began to dance and giggle together. I looked over at the twins who seemed utterly terrified of what was happening. After a while, Hermione grabbed Ginny up off the floor. The three of us dancing with the boys whispered around each other.

"Oh come on!" I shouted over the music as I tried to pull the twins off the bed. Either of them budging off the bed. 

"Please?" I begged gettinng closer to Fred's face, " I know you want to." As I moved over to Georges's face. I watched his eyes and George looked over at Fred. Rolling his eyes and giving in. I got George off the bed while Fred stayed put. George and I beginning to dance. His moves were terrible as I threw my head back laughing. 

After a while, Hermione got Ron up off the floor and got him to dance as Fred started to dance with Ginny. Both of them acting a fool as George continued to make me laugh. 

After a few good hits on the radio, I went ahead and went downstairs to grab a glass of water while everyone stayed upstairs.

"Hey, dad!" I said cheerily as I walked into his study room. Noticing that he was alone so I could finally talk to him. Maybe I could figure out what was going on.

"Hey flower," He smiled as he looked up at me from the Daily Prophet.

"I overheard that Harry is on his way here. Why is he coming earlier than we thought?" I asked as I took a seat in my favorite chair, "I thought the original plan was to not really tell him what was going on."

"Well sweetie, sometimes you make plans and they don't quite happen the way you want them to. I learned that the hard way years ago," He said as he looked over at me, "The truth is Dementors were sent to attack Harry in the muggle world. We don't know why but it can't be good. They ended up attack his cousin Dudley as well. Harry used a Patronus charm to save not only himself but his cousin. So I have sent Kingsley, Moody, Tonks, and few others out to bring him here."

"Why were the dementors so far way from Azkaban? They can't be seen my muggles can they?"

"No, they can not. But a muggle can feel their presence. But there is no reason why they should have been in the muggle world to attack Harry and his cousin. We are bringing him here for his protection and for his hearing at the Ministry to let him back into Hogwarts."

"He got expelled?!" I asked loudly as I shifted in my seat.

"Yes."

"But that's not fair he was protecting himself."

"Yes, but that is not how the wizarding world sees it. You know that? They already think Harry is crazy for thinking Voldemort is back."

"Which he is..." I began to say.

"Daisy," He said cutting me off, "our world is about to get crazy. I need to know that you know how to protect yourself and keep yourself safe if anything attacks you. I can't lose you. Like I lost your mother. That's why I didn't let you leave this summer and I am sorry for it."

"It's okay dad. I didn't mind it, really," I said as I pushed myself out of my chair and made my way around his desk, "It was relaxing. But I promise you I can protect myself and others. I won't lose you either. We are all we have left." As I squatted down next to him. 

"I wish your mother was around to see the bright, young woman you are becoming," He said as he placed his hands over mine.

"You miss her?" I asked.

"Dearly," He said with a tear forming in his eye. 

"We will see her again someday and she will be proud of the both of us," I smiled. 

"No run along, I am sure your friends want to hear the news about Harry," He said. Before I left I gave my father a kiss on his cheek. Leaving him alone in his study alone. 

***

Later that night, when Harry arrived, Fred, George, Ginny, and I were all chilling in the library room when we hear Harry's yelling mixed with his dulcet tones. I looked over at Ginny whose cheeks flushed red as I closed the book that was in my hands. We had been helping Fred and George come up with ideas for sweets and snacks in their shops. 

Fred and George stopped what they were doing and quickly apparated out of the library. Leaving Ginny and me alone. They must have gone into Ron's room because a few moments after they were gone. Harry's yelling had died down.

"Thank's boys," I sighed under my breath. Leaving Ginny and me to pick up the books they left lying around. I grabbed the books around me and set them on the table before heading towards the door. I turned around hoping to see Ginny behind me but she was still picking up all the books on the floor.

"Ginny, why on earth are you taking so slow?" I complained as I stood in the doorway waiting for her to be done. She was pacing back and forth in the library. Picking up everything. Books that we had been reading and ones I had pulled out to get ahead for the school year.

"I can't let Harry see me like this. I look horrendous," She replied as she stacked the books on top of each other.

"Jeez, Ginny. You look fine to me," I sighed as I rolled my eyes at her comment. I swear she only worried about her appearance when Harry was around. As she walked past me I grabbed her forearm and stopped her from walking anywhere else. I spun her around and pulled the hair back from her face. Tieing it into the ponytail I had around my wrist. Once I was done I spun her back around to face me and pulled a few loose strands out. 

"There now you look perfect," I said dropping my arms to my side. Ginny rolled her eyes and we took off down the steps. We quickly found everyone leaning over the railing of the stairs listening to the meeting taking place downstairs.

"Hi, Ginny," Harry said as Ginny could barely form any words. The twins and I watched as she eyed him and simply waved.

"Hey little cousin," I said as I placed myself between Ginny and George.

"Hi, Daisy," Harry said as I nudged George who was holding onto the line for the Extendable Ear.

"You know in a way this is wrong," I whispered. I felt both of their eyes fall on me. 

"Shut it Daisy," Fred said as he checked the sound on the ear as I looked up at him.

"We expect it from Hermione but not you," George whispered in my ear. His soft tone of voice sending shivers down my spine as I slowly drew my eyes over towards him. He was already looking back down on the ground as we could hear the conversation down below clearly. My eyes studying the side of Georges's face as I felt Ginny pinch my arm. I sharply turned my head towards her and she gave me a wide-eyed gaze.

"Besides what a little eavesdropping going to hurt?" Fred joked before we all turned our attention to down below. 

A few moments later we could hear some cat sounds come out the other end. All of looking down and seeing Hermione's cat swatting at the ear. Hermione began to yell at her cat while Fred yelled at George to pull the ear up. Ron and Harry still concentrating on listening to the conversation as much as they could while Ginny and I couldn't control our laughter. Then the conversation was gone. Crookshank had snapped the ear off the line and ran away after eating it.

"Hermione, I hate your cat," Ron said towards her. While Fred and George continued to argue with each other and Ron and Hermione deep in a fight we heard the door open and Molly calls for all of us to come to dinner. Harry took off first followed by Ginny, Ron, Hermione, and I.

"We'll be eating down in the kitchen," Molly said as we all came rushing down the stairs. A smile on her face as we all came into view. Soon there was a gust of wind behind Molly as the twins popped up right behind her. 

"Oh," Molly exclaimed as we all came down the stairs for dinner. George and Fred had given her, her 50th heart attack for the day, "Just because you're allowed to use magic now, does not mean you have to whip your wands out for everything." She yelled as they had already taken off down the stairs towards the kitchen Ginny following after them.

"I've tried telling them Molly," I said as I passed her to head down the stairs. I smiled at my father and Lupin as I passed them and then chased Fred and Geroge down the stairs. Ron following quickly behind me. Scoffing at his other brothers' actions.

"You two are going to give your mother a bloody heart attack," I said as they waited for me at the bottom of the steps. Ron pushing past us as the twin flung their arms over my shoulders.

"Did you see the look on her face?" Fred snickered as I wrapped my arms around each of their torsos.

"Priceless," George replied as we made our way to sit down at the table while we waited for everyone else to join us.

Everyone all sat around in the kitchen as Molly started to make dinner. George was busy pouring everyone's drinks while Fred was busy eyeing Hermione's cat as it licked her lips. Tonks was entertaining us with her metamorphmagus tricks. Turning her nose into different animal features. Making Ginny and I giggle loudly as my father talked with Harry at the other end of the table.

"I don't understand, what does the Ministry of Magic got against me?" Harry asked as we fell quiet. 

"Show him," Moony growled, "He'll find out soon enough. All of us looking at each other and then down towards Harry. Wondering what could possibly be going on. Then Kingsley passed him the daily prophet showing him what they had against Harry. George sitting down in his seat across from me as I took a sip out of my drink and made eyes at him.

"He's been attacking Dumbledore as well," My father said, "Fudge has been using all his power. Including his influence on the daily prophet. To some anyone who claims that the Dark Lord has returned."

"Why?" Harry asked as we felt uneasy in our seats.

"The minister thinks Dumbledore is after his job," Remus said

"But that's insane. No one in their right mind could believe that Dumbledor.."

"Exactly the point," Remus said cut harry off, "Fudge isn't in his right mind. It's been twisted and wrapped my fear. Now fear, make people do terrible things, Harry. The last time Voldemort gained power he almost destroyed everything we hold most dearly. Now he's returned and I'm afraid the minister will do almost anything to avoid facing that terrifying truth."

"We think Voldemort wants to build us his army again," Sirius said, "14 years ago he had huge numbers he has commanded. Not just witches and wizards but all matter of dark creatures. He's been recruiting heavily and we have been attempting to do the same. But gathering followers isn't the only thing he is interested in." As Moody cleared his throat causing all of us to look at him.

"We believe Voldemort may be after something. 

"Sirius," Moody said trying to make him stop.

"Something he didn't have last time," My father spoke anyway.

"You mean? Like a weapon?" Harry asked just as my father was about to speak again Molly cut in.

"No, that is enough," She said as she walked over to him, "He's just a boy. You say much more and you might as well induct him into the order straight away."

"Good," Harry spoke firmly as Molly took the prophet from him, " I want to join. If Voldemort raising an army then I want to fight." Sirius looked at him and clasped his hands. No one else dared to speak as Molly stood there furious. I knew all of us wanted to join too. There was no way they were going to be able to hold us all back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 122 32
Remus Lupins childhood best friend, Violet Watson, has finally come back from a year long transfer to Beauxbatons. The problem? He had just been dia...
1M 31.5K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...
2.6M 81.8K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
690K 18K 66
Charlotte Whittle is one of the daughters of the powerful Death Eater Charles Whittle. While her life has always been planned out for her and every m...