Her Innocent Love ✔ 'Complet...

By ssecretwwriter

(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned... More

Prologue ~
Ch - 1 "Hope"
Ch - 2 "New Chapter"
Ch - 3 "Best Friends"
Ch - 4 "Him"
Ch - 5 "Alone"
Ch - 6 "Flashback/1"
Ch - 7 "Helping"
Ch - 8 "Self-respect"
Ch - 9 "Flashback/2"
Ch - 10 "Confidence"
Ch - 11 "Decision"
Ch - 12 "Workload"
Ch - 13 " Coffee"
Ch - 14 "Flashback/3"
Ch - 15 "Jealously"
Ch - 16 "Flashback/4"
Ch - 17 "Mother's Day"
Ch - 18 "Flashback/5"
Ch - 19 "Desperate"
Ch - 20 "Hate Her"
Ch - 21 "Anger"
Ch - 22 "Marriage"
Ch - 23 "Intoxicating"
Ch - 24 "Holding Her"
Ch - 25 "Breakfast"
Ch - 26 "More Angry"
Ch - 27 "In The Air"
Ch - 28 "Las Vegas"
Ch - 29 "Mistake"
Ch - 30 "Bad Instinct"
Ch - 31 "Hurt"
Ch - 32 "My Queen"
Ch - 33 "Caring to Hating"
Ch - 34 "Hurting"
Ch - 35 "Guilt"
Ch - 36 "Broken"
Ch - 37 "Childishness"
Ch - 38 "Weakness"
Ch - 39 "Revenge"
Ch - 40 "Laugh"
Ch - 41 "Recall"
Ch - 42 "Haunt"
Ch - 43 "Past"
Ch - 44 "Emotions"
Ch - 45 "Finally"
Ch - 46 "Embarrassment"
Ch - 47 "Happy Ending"
Ch - 48 "Closer"
Ch - 49 "Planning"
Ch - 50 "Beautiful"
Ch - 51 "Surprise"
Ch - 52 "Love"
Ch - 53 "Miss Me?"
Ch - 54 "My Goddess"
Ch - 55 "Kidnapped"
Ch - 56 "Searching"
Ch - 57 "Brave"
Ch - 58 "Shot"
Ch - 59 "Lost"
Ch - 60 "Love Birds"
Ch - 61 "Finishing off"
Ch - 62 "Dizzy"
Ch - 63 "Dinner Date"
Ch - 64 "Good News"
Ch - 65 "Ring Ceremony"
Ch - 67 "Wedding Ceremony/2"
Ch - 68 "Revisiting"
Epilogue/1
Epilogue/2
Next Book
Blaize and Angel ~ (Cast)
IMPORTANT

Ch - 66 "Wedding Ceremony"

2K 78 2
By ssecretwwriter

"Marriage is the perfect union of two imperfect people sustained by one perfect saviour." 

~ Unknown 

Part 66

Angel's Pov. 

It was finally the day for which I waited long enough to count. Finally the day is here where I'll marry my love out of love to be happy forever. 

No one can imagine my happiness right now, I had to go through the hardest things in my life. I had to face the things and problems from which I never thought I could wake up ever but Blaize got back again in my life like a knight in armour.

He pulled me out of every darkness and became the wall between me and everything that can hurt me. 

I had lost all my hopes to get my happy ending with him, I thought life was so unfair to me to give me only thorns but now I understand, life wanted me to pick all the thorns first so I can enjoy the softness of flowers now. 

I'm no longer a tormented girl who was broken by the past but now I'm the happiest girl in the world to get my love, my family and friends.  

I'm so lucky to have Blaize as my husband, I know that he will never make me sad or let anyone hurt me. 

It's not only him who loves me that much but I also love him so much that I'll never ever let him be sad. I'll take all his stress, pain and sadness away and fill his life with happiness so he will smile like sunshine forever. 

"Angel, you ready?" I heard Kate behind me and smiled with a nod. 

"Wow, you are looking so gorgeous." She said and kissed my cheeks. 

"You are also looking beautiful but Kate I'm so nervous, it feels like it's my first wedding with him." I told her with a nervous smile. I have become more confident now in telling others my feelings of heart. 

"Thank you dear and I understand. It happens sweetie, but think about your Blaize, you'll feel calm. He will always make you happy." She said and checked my dress. 

"Yes I know it, I trust him." She giggled and asked me to wait while she checked for the car. 

Benny is going to be my maid of honor while Kate and Abigail will be the bridesmaid. Yes Abigail agrees to be my bridesmaid. 

Kate and Abigail had worn the same dress as they were bridesmaids and it's so beautiful. 

Benny is a maid of honour so has a different dress which was also so beautiful yet so bold, Chris was so against her dress but she is too stubborn.

I smiled and looked at myself into the mirror, again from the hairpin in my Bun to the flats I wore selected by Blaize himself. I really really like this dress, plus it's also custom made with his idea. It was a long wedding gown with a long train behind. 

Even the vail was also very long like a train and I love it really much. It was the same vail which mom wore on her wedding, she said it's a ritual to pass something onto your daughter which you wore on your wedding. It's a good luck charm. 

The designers gave me a heavy Bun hairstyle with a simple leaf pin to decorate it. 

Blaize also selected the matching diamond jewellery for me to match the dress. He called me and said that it's his mom's jewelleries. I instantly declined to take them because it's his mother's but he told me that it's a ritual to wear something from your mother in law so I had to take it. 

Lastly Blaize selected the flat sandals for me which are very comfortable to walk in. 

I smiled as I looked at myself into the mirror, my make up was heavy but not too much. I looked like some golden princess. I giggled at the thought.

"Hey Angel." I turned around and saw Benny entered with Kate. 

"Oh my god, you are looking very very beautiful darling." Benny gushed at me and hugged me tightly. 

"Gosh the sparkling from these diamonds is dimmer in front of your charming smile." I giggled at her and thanked her.

"Angel, I can't give you many things but I bought this little thing for you." Kate said and pulled my hand to her. I frowned then gasped when she put a blue diamond ring in my first finger.  

"Kate you don't need to do this, you already did so much for me. Please I don't need this." She hushed me and held my hand when I was about to put it off. 

"It's a good luck charm to wear something blue on your wedding, it protects you from evil eyes. And I need to do this Angel, it's nothing in front of what you did for my wedding." She said with tears in her eyes. 

I gently wiped her tears and hugged her. "Now you finally become my sister with this ring." She chuckled at my statement.

"Okay now it's my turn." Benny giggled and pulled out a box in front of me. 

I opened it and gasped as I saw a bouquet inside. It was not a normal bouquet but a bouquet decorated with diamonds and crystals. 

"Benny I seriously can't take it, it's. .its so expensive." I was speechless to see her gift.

"Shut up, it's not more expensive then your happiness. Plus I wanted to give you something entirely different so I asked Chris to custom make your wedding bouquet with diamonds and crystals." I sighed as I heard her, she is really really sweet but it's too much. 

I opened my mouth again to deny it but she stopped me before I could say anything. "If you deny then I would think you don't like me." 

I sighed and smiled before taking it. "Thank you so much Benny, thanks to you both for coming into my life" I said and hugged them both. 

They took me out of the house where the same limo stood as last night. Kate and Benny helped me in sitting inside before settling inside and Adam started the car. 

Last night after the ceremony, mom took me to Kate's apartment because she said it's bad luck for the groom and bride to see each other before the wedding. 

Blaize didn't agree at first but he agreed when mom talked to him, but he kept calling me after every 10 minutes even at night. He even Called me 10 times in the morning to remind me to eat fruits and medicines.

I was feeling so nervous that I didn't notice when the limo stopped and Benny told me that we were here. 

She helped me get out of the car and I noticed we were in the huge garden. Where are we? 

"Blaize rented this place for your wedding, it's also one of Declan's hotels with a huge garden which he turned into a beautiful wedding hall and garden. 

"Wow, it's so pretty." I commented. 

"Not as pretty as you." I looked around and saw it's Chris. 

"Come on girls you are already late." Adrian also came with Abigail. She was looking so beautiful. Adrian was also looking protective of her while she walked to me carefully. 

Hmm I'm smelling love in the air. 

"Come I'll walk you down the aisle." I smiled and held Chris's hand when he said that. 

"Like I'll let you do that, she is my sister so she will walk with me." Adrian said, taking my hand from Chris.  

"I'm her brother since she started eating cupcakes so she will walk with me." Chris hissed at Adrian and snatched my hand from him. 

"Whatever, I'll walk her down the aisle." Adrian snatched my hand back. 

They started playing tug war with me and Benny yelled at them both. "Stop it, she is not a doll and if Blaize sees you two playing tug war with her then he will cascade your hands off." She glared at them both and I sighed as they glared at each other. 

I held both of their hands and smiled at them. "It's okay I'm happy that I have two brothers and you both can walk with me." I said and wrapped my both hands with their arms. 

"Aweee you always have a solution for every problem." Kate giggled at me and we started to walk inside and Abigail, Kate and Benny followed me behind. 

As I entered the door which was decorated with roses I saw Ava dressed in white gown spreading flowers in front of me. She was looking so pretty in a flower girl dress as she walked in front of me.

It was an outdoor wedding and all the Decorations were made with white and colorful roses. 

As I took steps forward the soft music started and my heart was beating faster than a bullet train. 

I looked up and saw Blaize standing in the aisle in a saddle brown suit. He was looking like a knight in a suit. My knight.

He looked straight into my eyes and everything from the world was lost for me. It's like, it was only me and him. We both were lost in each other. 

I'm finally taking steps to my love, to my life, to my happiness. I'm finally walking to my home, in his heart. 

I didn't even notice when we reached the aisle and Chris & Adrian held my both hands with my bouquet. They put both my hands in Blaize hands. 

"Take good care of her brother," Chris said. 

"You are very lucky to have her so don't let her go away." Adrian said next and they both walked back. 

Blaize nodded at them and tightened his grip on my hands. He gently pulled me toward him. His eyes were filled.

"It's like I'm watching you for the first time and falling for you all over again. You are looking extremely gorgeous Angel. I don't call you my Queen for nothing." He whispered in my ears and I blushed down. 

I'm also feeling like I'm seeing him for the first time. My heart is beating with so much nervousness and I'm blushing like a complete beetroot. 

I heard the priest started his prayer and everyone sat down calmly. 

I looked at the guest and saw mom dad sitting in front and behind them it was like a swarm of guests. Of course, as Blaize said, it's a grand wedding. 

Chris and Adrian stood behind me while Benny, Kate and Abigail stood beside me. 

Bryan was the groomsman for Blaize with Benny as she is a maid of honour while Kyle was a best man with Kate and Declan was also best man with Abigail.  

Kyle and Bryan were very grumpy for being groomsman and best man but Chris and Adrian both had to walk me to the aisle so they had to join. 

Ray got his ankle sprayed so he was also sitting with mom dad and wasn't able to be the best man. 

I looked at Blaize again and he was looking at me like I'm the only thing that exists here. 

I blushed and looked down with a smile. I looked into his eyes again and saw him smirking at me. 

"You two can eat each other at your room now stop giving each other I'll fuck you look." Urghh Bryan. 

"Dude I hate you." Blaize whispered to him with a glare. 

"It's a holy place Bryan, so don't say such things." I also glared at him while whispering. 

The priest started reading the bible passages and when he finished reading he asked us to say our vows. 

Blaize smiled at me and started his vows…….

.

.

.

.

________________________

Author's Note

Hope you guys like it.

Please vote, comment and share. <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5M 1.5M 119
*Story Contains Mature and Explicit Content* [COMPLETED] "Strangers in the dark can change your life in the light." "As I reach the front door I can'...
87.9K 2.8K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
121 1 32
A simple girl became one of the strongest woman, named Jules. But that costed her far more than anyone's expectation, losing what she held preciously...
170 0 90
Maddox: She was everything I couldn't have. Beautiful, smart, driven and sassy. Super sarcastic, and feisty and pushed my buttons at every opportunit...