solemnly mine ▫️ g.f.w

By p-weazley

Daisy Willow Black has had somewhat of a normal life. By all means, growing up with Remus Lupin and the Weasl... More

Solemnly Mine Starring
p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l e v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
updated cast
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
sneak peek at Mischievously Yours

t w e n t y - t w o

6.9K 235 36
By p-weazley

It was the following week after the quidditch match. After I had gone to bed after hanging out with George I had gone back to my room but I didn't go to sleep. For the rest of the night, I was restless as I had been for this whole week. Bryce's words were chewing at me and his actions towards me replayed in my mind over and over again. It was affecting me all week. I had barely slept all week, I didn't go to meals I just hid in the library or my dorm.

On Thursday morning, I caught up with everyone as they were making their way to classes. I was so tired and hungry but I had no motivation to sleep or eat. I just kept myself focused on my assignments and tests. I staggered behind with Marie as we were heading to Charms class and the boys were making their way to Defense Against the Dark Arts.

As Marie walked by my side I could faintly hear the boys laughing in front of us as exhaustion took over my body. I wanted to sleep. I needed to sleep. In fact, I don't remember the last time I closed my eyes it had felt so long. My stomach grumbling for food.

I staggered behind everyone just a little as we turned around the corner. Marie had caught up with Tommy to tell him something as she left me alone. My feet stumbling over each other as I pulled my books tighter to my chest. My shoulder crashing into the corner cobblestone wall.

"Daisy," I heard Marie say lightly as I looked up at the 5 of them walked in front of me still. I watched Marie make her way back towards me as my vision became blurry. My head feeling dizzy as my knees buckled out from beneath me. The last thing I heard Marie calling for the boys as she caught me.

George's POV

Fred and I turned around as Marie called for us. Watching in horror as Daisy fell to the ground. I felt my heart stop. I dropped my books and ran to her side. Marie already trying to wake her up as she laid on the floor.

"What happened?" I asked frantically.

"I don't know, I turned around to ask her something, and then she fell," Marie said.

"We need to take her to the hospital wing," Fred said. I quickly picked her up in her arms and carried her to Madam Pomfrey. Marie following behind with Fred close by.

Once we were in the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey had me lay her down on one of the beds. Then began asking a whole bunch of questions.

"When was the last time you saw Miss Black eat anything?"

"She was a dinner last night," I said frantically, "I don't remember her eating. But she was there. Marie do you know?" As I turned to her.

"Ummm, let's see. She has skipped meals all week and been up super late. I haven't seen her eat anything this whole week. She came to breakfast on Tuesday but didn't each anything. She went to bed early that night as well. She's been restless just laying in her bed not actually sleeping. I've tried to ask her to eat but she refuses," Marie said quickly.

"Are you her roommate?"

"Yes,"

"Has seen been sleeping normally?"

"No, she has been stressed about school and then something happened the other weekend with Bryce...." She trailed off.

"She is exhausted and has no nutrition in her body to keep her energized. She is going to need to stay here until I know she is awake and has eaten a full meal. Now all of you go. You have a class to get to," She said as another nurse shooed us away.

I stood there in my spot. Staring at Daisy as she laid there. I felt Fred grab my shoulder and pull me away.

"Come on George we have to go," Fred said.

"But Daisy.." I said as my eyes stayed on her unconscious body.

"She will be okay," He said again as Marie walked in front of us. She seemed to be panicking.

"Marie, wait up," I shouted as I ran towards her. The three of us stopping in the hallway.

"What were you saying back there about Bryce?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's not my place to tell."

"Just please, tell us something," I said.

"Look, things ended badly with Bryce. Really bad. Now that's all I can say because she deserves to tell her story," Marie said as she took off as she had to get to her class. I looked back at Fred who seemed just as shocked as I was.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"I am sure she will tell us, for now, there is nothing we can do," Fred said as we starred back at the infirmary doors, "We have to get to class before Umbridge blows our head off."

He was right. We immediately took off towards class, making it just in time before Umbridge could tell us that we were late. 

After my class, I went back to the infirmary. Madam Pomfrey was gone so I snuck in to go check on her. I walked towards the back where I had left her not even an hour and a half ago and saw her laying there peacefully. Her eyelids fluttering as her hands twitched. Her chest rising and falling slowly as I pulled up a chair next to her bed. A few strains of her hair fell over her face so I gently moved them out of the way not wanting to wake her up. 

I sat there looking at her unconscious body I felt my chest tighten as tears pooled in my eyes. I gently placed my hand in hers as I sat there. My thumb gently rubbing over her knuckles as I pushed my tears back down. After a few moments of the silence of me holding Daisy's hand, it was interrupted.

"Mr. Weasley, you can not be in here," Madam Pomfrey said. 

"Sorry Madam Pomfrey," I said quickly as I stood up still holding Daisy's hand, "I just wanted to see how she was doing."

"She's been asleep for the most part. She did wake up screaming for a while but nothing a sleeping potion couldn't cure,"

"But,"

"She will be okay. I promise. I will alert you if something happens," She said as she shooed me away. I let go of her hand and gently placed it back on the bed. I leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and then left. Waiting for her to wake up. Knowing that there was nothing I could do for her. I could protect her and I was eating myself alive for it.

I carried on through the day going to my classes and worrying about Daisy. Wanting to be by her side and be there for when she wakes up. But instead she would wake up to no one and alone. I knew Fred was trying to cheer me up throughout the day but only seeing Daisy smile and laugh would make me feel better.

After dinner that night I was allowed to visit her for a few hours. I couldn't have been happier. Once I was done with my plate of food I quickly left the Great Hall and made my way to the infirmary. I rushed down the halls hoping she would be awake when I got there. I pushed the door open and quietly slipped in. 

I walked towards the back where she was laying noticing she was still sleeping as she laid on her side. A sigh of relief came from my mouth as she hadn't woken up yet to see she was alone. Lucky the chair I was sitting on was still next to her bed. I slowly sat back down as I didn't want to make any noise to wake her. As I sat down I noticed her hand was out and free in the open. I gently grabbed it and held her hand in mine. Running my thumb over the back of her hand soothing her as she slept. 

Daisy's POV

I felt my eyes begin to flutter as a soothing motion moved back and forth on the back of my hand. As my eyes began to open fully as I saw George sitting next to me. A smile growing on my face as my eyes searched his. I watched as the corners of his mouth twisted into the biggest smile I had ever seen on George Weasley's face.

"Hi," I whispered softly as he shifted in his chair.

"Hi," He sighed heavily. 

"I'm sorry," I croaked as our eyes just searched each other.

"Don't be. I am just glad you are okay and awake. I was worried we would have to write to Sirius," He giggled as I sat up a little straighter still holding Georges hand in mine.

"Oh, Godric. He would have been here in a flash and then sent off to Azkaban," I giggled with him as he still ran his thumb over the back of my hand. 

"Why weren't you eating or sleeping?" He asked.

"Do you want the truth or just anyother lie?" I sighed.

"I would like the truth. You don't have to say everything but what made you revert to doing that?"

"Before I came to see you before the match last week. Bryce touched me and basically threatened me with his words and they got to me."

"How long has he been doing this?" George asked.

"Since we have been back," I said as the tears pooled in my eyes, "I tried to ignore it and push it down but this time it was worse than the others."

"He's done this more than once?" George gritted as I could tell he was getting angry and I figured I shouldn't tell him everything tonight.

"Yes," I sighed

"I'm going to kill him."

"George," I said gripping his hand tighter, "Don't."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 9.1K 66
Gabriella is an interesting student who was sorted into Gryffindor house at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Her best friend ever since fi...
1M 31.8K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...
69.1K 789 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...
166K 5.4K 33
first book in the Evelyn Black series • • sequal: BACK TO LOVE [ i promise the second book is better lol ] • slow slow-burn (like years) friends...