Her Innocent Love ✔ 'Complet...

By ssecretwwriter

(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned... More

Prologue ~
Ch - 1 "Hope"
Ch - 2 "New Chapter"
Ch - 3 "Best Friends"
Ch - 4 "Him"
Ch - 5 "Alone"
Ch - 6 "Flashback/1"
Ch - 7 "Helping"
Ch - 8 "Self-respect"
Ch - 9 "Flashback/2"
Ch - 10 "Confidence"
Ch - 11 "Decision"
Ch - 12 "Workload"
Ch - 13 " Coffee"
Ch - 14 "Flashback/3"
Ch - 15 "Jealously"
Ch - 16 "Flashback/4"
Ch - 17 "Mother's Day"
Ch - 18 "Flashback/5"
Ch - 19 "Desperate"
Ch - 20 "Hate Her"
Ch - 21 "Anger"
Ch - 22 "Marriage"
Ch - 23 "Intoxicating"
Ch - 24 "Holding Her"
Ch - 25 "Breakfast"
Ch - 26 "More Angry"
Ch - 27 "In The Air"
Ch - 28 "Las Vegas"
Ch - 29 "Mistake"
Ch - 30 "Bad Instinct"
Ch - 31 "Hurt"
Ch - 32 "My Queen"
Ch - 33 "Caring to Hating"
Ch - 34 "Hurting"
Ch - 35 "Guilt"
Ch - 36 "Broken"
Ch - 37 "Childishness"
Ch - 38 "Weakness"
Ch - 39 "Revenge"
Ch - 40 "Laugh"
Ch - 41 "Recall"
Ch - 42 "Haunt"
Ch - 43 "Past"
Ch - 44 "Emotions"
Ch - 45 "Finally"
Ch - 46 "Embarrassment"
Ch - 47 "Happy Ending"
Ch - 48 "Closer"
Ch - 49 "Planning"
Ch - 50 "Beautiful"
Ch - 51 "Surprise"
Ch - 52 "Love"
Ch - 53 "Miss Me?"
Ch - 54 "My Goddess"
Ch - 55 "Kidnapped"
Ch - 56 "Searching"
Ch - 57 "Brave"
Ch - 58 "Shot"
Ch - 59 "Lost"
Ch - 60 "Love Birds"
Ch - 61 "Finishing off"
Ch - 62 "Dizzy"
Ch - 63 "Dinner Date"
Ch - 65 "Ring Ceremony"
Ch - 66 "Wedding Ceremony"
Ch - 67 "Wedding Ceremony/2"
Ch - 68 "Revisiting"
Epilogue/1
Epilogue/2
Next Book
Blaize and Angel ~ (Cast)
IMPORTANT

Ch - 64 "Good News"

2.9K 111 0
By ssecretwwriter

"Believe in God's goodness and love toward you, and you will receive what you are Believing for. 

~ Joseph Prince 

Part 64

Angel's Pov 

It's been 3 days since Blaize proposed to me and wedding preparation is going very fast. 

Benny and Kate said that they will handle all the preparations for my wedding and all I need to do is rest. 

Blaize is also working on his projects so he can get some free time after our wedding. 

Everyone was really happy that we decided to remarry. Mom even suggested having a ring ceremony before the wedding ceremony. 

We decided to have a ring ceremony tomorrow and then the day after tomorrow is the wedding. 

I told them it's pretty early for making preparations but Chris and Adrian said that it's pretty easy for them. 

Things are going very very smoothly except one thing. My health.

I think I'm getting sick or something because I feel dizzy too much lately and the food makes me nauseous.

Everytime I smell coffee, chocolate or tomatoes, I have to run to the bathroom to puke my guts out. 

Thank God no one knows about it yet because in the morning whenever I felt nauseous I ran to the other room's bathroom so I wouldn't disturb Blaize's sleep. 

Then at the dinner table I made sure to control myself and not to smell anything that does weird things to my stomach. Even because of eating less, my stomach started to hurt lately. 

Everyone is busy in Wedding preparation so no one eats dinner together for a few days so no one notices my eating habits. 

Blaize even asked me not to come to the office because he will be working in a different building everyday.  I also agreed so I can get some rest at home. 

But today things are very bad, my dizziness is getting stronger and I already puked 5 times today while it's already evening. 

Blaize told me that he won't be home until late at night with Chris & Dad and Benny & Kate are also out shopping. 

"Here, you didn't have your lunch, so have this orange juice now." I heard Lara as she entered my room. Lara is house manager for Williams but she was on a 3 months leave for some personal reasons.

She is a really sweet lady just like my mom. "Thank you Lara." I took the juice from her and she went out. I just took a sip of the juice and again it made me nauseous.

I put the juice on the table and ran to the bathroom. I puked again badly. 

"God what is even happening?" I mumbled as I again felt very dizzy.

After washing my mouth and brushing teeth I came out. Just as I came out it felt nauseous again and I had to run to the bathroom again. 

I saw stars in front of my eyes as I puked again. I washed my mouth again and felt the dizziness got stronger.  

I held the counter to support myself as I was breathing heavily.

I wasn't even able to speak because I fear I may get nauseous again and the dizziness is taking control now. 

The last thing I remember is the world rotating in front of my eyes and I fell down unconscious. 

.

.

.

.

Blaize's Pov 

"Dude, you need to rest buddy. Don't overwork yourself." I heard Adrian say as we walked out of our conference room. I just had a 4 hours meeting. 

Kyle, Declan and Bryan are working on the Las Castle project while me, Chris and Adrian are working on an Empire Estate. 

I just wanted to complete as much as work so after marriage I can take Angel on our honeymoon for many weeks.

"I know but I want to complete as much as work." I told him and he sighed as we reached my office. I really miss Angel being here. 

"You know Angel is alone at home now, I think you should go and see If she is okay. Don't worry about work, I and Adrian will handle it all." Chris said as he entered my office too.

I nodded my head, yeah she is alone at home, even if Adam is out for her security but she must be feeling lonely.

"Okay, but do call me if you need my help." I told them and made my way out after taking my coat and bag. 

 I drove home with a huge smile on my face. She will be surprised to see me home early. 

I know I'm not giving her much time lately but it's for us only. I also know that she is not eating properly nowadays that's why I told Lara to give her fruits and juice every now and then. 

 I stopped my car in front of home and walked inside. I saw Lara walking upstairs with the tray of fruits in her hand.  

"Lara, are you taking them to Angel?" I asked her. She nodded her head and smiled at me. "Don't worry I'll take them to her." I said taking a tray from her hand and walked to my room. 

The room was very silent as I entered.  Where is she? 

I put the tray on the table and saw the glass of juice there. She didn't even drink that. 

I frowned and looked around, I checked inside the closet and she wasn't there too. 

I knocked on the bathroom door but there was no answer so I opened the door and checked inside. 

My eyes widened when I saw her unconscious on the floor. "Angel? Jesus, what happened sweetie?" I rushed to her and tried to wake her up and patted her cheeks softly. 

When she didn't open her eyes I carried her outside of the house. I needed to take her to the hospital. I could feel my heart beating very loud. I was so scared.

"Adam, bring out the car right now," I yelled for Adam and without wasting time he brought the car and opened the back door for me. 

I sat inside and put her on my lap while Adam started to drive.  "Angel? What happened? Please open your eyes" 

She looked really really pale, and her body was also very cold. 

After driving to the hospital I carried her inside and asked the nurse to call doctor layla right now. 

Another nurse helped me to put Angel in the hospital room. "Blaize? Oh my god what happened to Angel?" Mom said as she ran to her and started checking her nerves. 

She asked me to wait while she checked Angel. She gave her some injections then took a sample of Angel's blood. 

"She is tired Blaize, exhausted. She needs complete rest and I think she is also skipping her food. I'm taking her blood for a sample. Just wait for the reports." Mom said and went out of the room. 

I sat beside her and held her hand, my heart was thumping really loud when I saw her on the floor unconscious.

I was really really scared. What even happened to her? It's all my fault. I knew she was skipping food, I should have made her eat food properly instead of telling Lara. 

I felt her stir and she opened her eyes. She looked around confusingly and then looked at me. "Blaize?" She asked and tried to sit. I adjusted the pillow behind her back and glared at her. 

"What happened Angel?  Why didn't you call me if you weren't feeling good?" I asked her and she looked down. 

"I'm sorry Blaize, I was -" she wasn't able to complete her sentence as mom came into the room.

"Oh you are awake, good because I wanted to ask you a few questions." She said, checking Angel's nerves while Angel nodded her head.

I crossed my fingers because I was really scared for her. I hope everything is fine. 

"How did you get unconscious?" I wanted to ask that same. 

"I ...I. ..felt nauseous suddenly and then dizziness was overwhelming. It just happened." She answered nervously.

"Oh, is it the first time?" Angel bit her lip as mom asked that and shook her head. 

My eyes widened at her, she was feeling like that for so long and she didn't tell me? 

"I've been feeling like this since Blaize got discharged from the hospital, at first it was just nauseous feeling and a little bit dizziness but now it's getting worse." 

"And you didn't tell me once? Why Angel? Am I nothing to you?" I'm feeling really hurt that she is still not opening up to me. 

"No Blaize, it's not like that, I'm so sorry if I made you feel like that but I just didn't want to ruin anyone's happiness. Everyone is happy in Wedding preparation and you are also working hard on your projects, I just didn't want to worry anyone. I thought I might get better soon. Please Blaize I'm sorry please don't get upset." My heart melted when I saw tears in her eyes. 

I wiped her tears and kissed her head, "Angel I told you work is not more important than you and you should have told me. I feel like you don't trust me." 

"I trust you Blaize, I just don't want your smile to falter by worrying over me."

"I worry over you because I love you, if you had told me before then I would have taken you here sooner. What if I didn't get home earlier? You scared the shit out of me Angel." I said. 

"I'm sorry Blaize, I'm so sorry, I promise it will never happen again." I nodded at her and kissed her head again. 

"So you randomly get nauseous or something makes you?" Mom asked with a secret smile on her face. 

"No, whenever I smell or taste coffee, chocolate, red sauce, tomatoes and juices. But now all kinds of food make me nauseous. " She said and looked down.

"Okay Blaize, you can take her home. Give her some milk and cookies, she needs something to eat then give her these medicines. Please take care of my daughter properly and you Angel, I don't want to hear that you didn't eat anything again." She said, pinching her cheeks and went out after handing me some pills. 

"You heard her now let's go" I carefully carried her out and Adam opened the back door for me. 

"Are you still angry at me?" She asked with her innocent look while Adam drove us home.

"Of course, I am, how can I not? You didn't eat properly, you hid your health from me, what do you expect me to return?" I asked and tightened my grip on her. 

After reaching home, I carried her inside and made her sit on the sofa. "Lara? Lara?" She came running in the living room.  

"Get me some milk and cookies. Don't bring any chocolate cookies. " I told her and looked back at Angel. She was looking at me very sadly.

"I'm sorry Blaize, please don't be mad, I won't do it again." She said with a pout. Gosh it made me want to kiss her senseless.

"Promise?" I asked, I need to control myself. She needs rest. 

"Pinky promise" I laughed when she said that and raised her pinky finger. 

Lara bought milk and cookies, I gave them to Angel to which she made a weird look. 

She ate butter cookies with milk only because I glared at her. 

After that I took her to our room then gave her the pills that layla gave me and made her sleep so she can take some rest. 

.

.

Next Day

Angel's Pov 

"Why do I need to eat these many things?" I huffed and Blaize glared at me again. 

"Because you didn't eat anything yesterday." Chris said, pushing the bread butter plate forward me. 

"Yes, and you have to finish these all." Benny also glared at me and I sighed. 

Salad, bread butter, pancakes, milk, fried rice plus potatoes.  Yes that's all I have to finish. I mean how can I eat this much in just breakfast.

My dizziness has been better since last night and I only puked at once in the morning. 

"But it's too much, my stomach is already hurting just by looking at it." I said with a pout. 

"But you still have to take care of yourself from now on." I turned around and saw mom and dad coming with a wide smile on their face. 

"What do you mean? Is everything alright? " Benny asked, worried.

"Yeah, we can even cancel the ring ceremony today if she is not alright." Blaize said, I could feel worry in his voice as he held my hand tightly.

"That's not necessary, you can perform the ring and wedding ceremony as planned but she needs to be very careful." Mom said, giving the file from her hand to Benny. 

She gasped when she read the file and a happy smile occurred on her face. 

"What is it? Her condition is serious?" Blaize asked, now I'm also scared. Am I alright? Is anything serious? 

"Yes it is very much serious." Benny said with a giggle and passed the file to Chris who also had the same reaction.

"Will you tell me already?" Blaize hissed at Chris.

"Of course, it says, you are going to be a father." Chris said to Blaize and silence dropped into the room for a minute.

"What did you say? Re-really?" Blaize asked, stuttering.

"Yes, really. Congratulations" Benny and Chris said and hugged Blaize. 

Blaize looked at me with a very bright smile I had never seen. "You can't imagine how happy I am." He said and pulled me into a very tight hug. "Thank you so much Angel for giving me this happiness."

I gulped and nervously hugged him back. He untangled himself from me and frowned, "What's wrong? You aren't happy?" He asked when he noticed that I didn't even say a word. 

It's like my voice was stuck in my throat, I couldn't say a word. I don't even know what to say. I don't think so, so I'm prepared for this. 

I stood up and quickly ran to my room. I ran into the bathroom and again puked out. I felt someone hold my hair on my back and brush my back. After washing my mouth completely I saw it was Blaize.

"You okay?" He asked and helped me to sit on bed. "Tell me what are you thinking" I shook my head at him. 

"It's not right Blaize, I'm not prepared for this, I can't even take care of myself then how can I take care of a child. I'm..I'm. .not ..I don't know what to do." He sighed and rested my head over his heart while hugging my tight. 

"Who said I am ready? No one is ready, Angel, life teaches them the lesson to be prepared. Did you ever thought that you would be talking to people with confidence? You were also not ready for that but look at you now. So don't worry Angel, we are in this together, we will handle everything. It's our child Angel, we will love her infinitely." I smiled as he said that. I believe what he said and I'm feeling very relaxed too. 

"Seriously, how do you know it's her?" I asked, untangling himself from me. 

"I know it baby, father instinct." I giggled at him and we both went downstairs. 

Everyone was still there and smiled when they saw me.

"I feel you are happy now" mom hugged me. "To be honest, yes mom but I'm also feeling scared." 

"Don't worry, things will be fine and I know you will be an amazing mother" Benny said and hugged me too. 

"So tonight is your ring ceremony plus the celebrations for this good news." Dad said next and hugged me and Blaize.

Chris congratulates us next with a huge smile.  They all are looking so happy that it made me feel proud that I am finally giving happiness to this family. 

.

.

.

.

________________________

Author's Note

Hope you guys like it.

Please vote, comment and share. <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 26.3K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
128K 5.2K 75
Dev, he saw the same dream every night, the same beautiful curly haired girl, looking at him with those pleading pair of eyes, but he could do nothin...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
300K 6.4K 52
Ethan Lane was your typical player. He was smooth, handsome, manly, successful and a total chick magnet. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He...