Her Innocent Love ✔ 'Complet...

By ssecretwwriter

(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned... More

Prologue ~
Ch - 1 "Hope"
Ch - 2 "New Chapter"
Ch - 3 "Best Friends"
Ch - 4 "Him"
Ch - 5 "Alone"
Ch - 6 "Flashback/1"
Ch - 7 "Helping"
Ch - 8 "Self-respect"
Ch - 9 "Flashback/2"
Ch - 10 "Confidence"
Ch - 11 "Decision"
Ch - 12 "Workload"
Ch - 13 " Coffee"
Ch - 14 "Flashback/3"
Ch - 15 "Jealously"
Ch - 16 "Flashback/4"
Ch - 17 "Mother's Day"
Ch - 18 "Flashback/5"
Ch - 19 "Desperate"
Ch - 20 "Hate Her"
Ch - 21 "Anger"
Ch - 22 "Marriage"
Ch - 23 "Intoxicating"
Ch - 24 "Holding Her"
Ch - 25 "Breakfast"
Ch - 26 "More Angry"
Ch - 27 "In The Air"
Ch - 28 "Las Vegas"
Ch - 29 "Mistake"
Ch - 30 "Bad Instinct"
Ch - 31 "Hurt"
Ch - 32 "My Queen"
Ch - 33 "Caring to Hating"
Ch - 34 "Hurting"
Ch - 35 "Guilt"
Ch - 36 "Broken"
Ch - 37 "Childishness"
Ch - 38 "Weakness"
Ch - 39 "Revenge"
Ch - 40 "Laugh"
Ch - 41 "Recall"
Ch - 42 "Haunt"
Ch - 43 "Past"
Ch - 44 "Emotions"
Ch - 45 "Finally"
Ch - 46 "Embarrassment"
Ch - 47 "Happy Ending"
Ch - 48 "Closer"
Ch - 49 "Planning"
Ch - 50 "Beautiful"
Ch - 51 "Surprise"
Ch - 52 "Love"
Ch - 53 "Miss Me?"
Ch - 54 "My Goddess"
Ch - 55 "Kidnapped"
Ch - 56 "Searching"
Ch - 57 "Brave"
Ch - 58 "Shot"
Ch - 59 "Lost"
Ch - 60 "Love Birds"
Ch - 61 "Finishing off"
Ch - 62 "Dizzy"
Ch - 64 "Good News"
Ch - 65 "Ring Ceremony"
Ch - 66 "Wedding Ceremony"
Ch - 67 "Wedding Ceremony/2"
Ch - 68 "Revisiting"
Epilogue/1
Epilogue/2
Next Book
Blaize and Angel ~ (Cast)
IMPORTANT

Ch - 63 "Dinner Date"

2.5K 108 1
By ssecretwwriter

"The bravest thing you will ever do is love again." 

~ Madalyn Beck 

Part 63

Angel's Pov 

Adam drove me to the beach area, I thought we might be going to some restaurant. But surprisingly he drove into the private beach and I gasped when I understood. 

"He booked the whole beach just for us?" I asked Adam and he nodded with his stoic face. 

I shook my head at him and smiled when he stopped the car and opened the door for me. 

"Thank you, but where is Blaize?" I asked him and he pointed downwards. 

"Just follow these lights." He said and I did as he said.  

It was looking so magical with these lights. I feel like walking in some magical world. 

I followed the lights and ended up in front of a passage which was decorated with roses & lights and led to a very beautiful dinner table. 

Gosh, it feels like a dream and if it is then I don't want anyone to wake me up. It's so so so beautiful.

"You like it?" I jumped as I heard him on my shoulder and turned around with wide eyes. 

"You scared me." I said breathing heavily. He said something in return but I wasn't able to hear that. 

My mind was stuck on him, how handsome he looked with that black tuxedo, little beard, ocean eyes, pink lips and - 

"Angel? What's wrong?" He asked while shaking my shoulder. 

I felt heat rushed through my neck to my cheeks.  "Uhm, I. .uh. you..look. looking...good" I said and bit my lip. 

He chuckled and kissed my head, "Well I'm glad you like it and you don't need to be embarrassed about looking at me. I'm yours and you have every right on me." 

I smiled and looked around, "It's beautiful," I said.  "Not only beautiful but it's magical. I love it." 

"Only the best for my darling. Plus did I tell you that you are looking breathtakingly gorgeous" he said and I giggled. "Benny chose it, it's the simplest one in her closet." 

He chuckled and took my hand. "You must be hungry, let's have some food." He led me through the passage and to the table. 

He pulled a chair for me and I thanked him. How gentlemanly of him.

"So what do you want to eat?" If I think about it now then I might don't want to eat anything. It's feeling very weird in my stomach that I'm not even hungry. 

"Anything you like," I said, I don't want to hurt him by saying I'm not feeling hungry. He did so much just for me. 

He passed me a very charming smile and pressed a bell on the table. 

Two waiters came with trays in their hands and put it on our table carefully.

I opened the lid of the first tray and it was white sauce pasta. My stomach instantly growled as I saw the white sauce. But I wasn't feeling hungry. 

I flushed in my seat and he chuckled, "I'm glad you are hungry." He served me pasta on our plate and we started eating. 

We talked about his new projects and how they all formed the inferno company. He told me that inferno was the dream of all 5 of them. 

I asked him why they don't have a normal headquarters instead of an underground one.

"We like our work in secrets and it gives us an advantage over our enemies, we can see them and they can't." 

He then opened the lid of another tray and I had to cover my mouth, because the smell made me nauseous.

"You okay?" He asked, worried.

"Yeah I just don't like this smell of red sauce. " He frowned at me and closed the lid. 

"I thought you liked the red sauce potatoes, but it's okay I have something much better for you." He smiled and held my hand. 

I frowned at him and asked him what it was but he just stood with me and led to a different passage. 

It was also decorated with lights and roses and ended up on another beautiful table set for two. 

"Blaize?" He kissed my head and led to that table. 

"When did you even do all this?" I asked him while enjoying the beauty of that place. 

"Today and I'm glad you like it." He then pulled out a chair for me. 

"Thank you, and I don't like it but I love this all. I really wonder what'd you do if I had said no?" He smirked while taking a seat in front of me. 

"Well then, I would have to find another way to take you here but I kinda had hope that you won't deny." I laughed lightly at his statement. 

"You are seriously very persuasive Mr William." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course anything for Mrs William." It feels really good to hear that from him.  

"Okay now you gotta taste this strawberry mini cake." He said, opening the lid of the only tray on the table.

I gasped and clapped my hands happily. "Oh my god Blaize, you are the best husband." 

"I know, I know, as I said already, only the best for my wife." I giggled, taking a spoon I took the healthy bite of the cake and it tasted superb.

After we both finished our cakes he stood up in front of me and forwarded his hand to me. 

"Now can I have a dance with this beautiful lady?" I giggled and rested my hand on his. 

"How can I say no to this beautiful smile?" He smiled more and pulled me to him before taking me to another passage. 

He took me to a beautiful place decorated with lights & flowers and had a huge love sign also decorated with lights.

 I felt like walking upon the stars. "Blaize this is the best night of my life." I said mesmerised with the view. "It's so beautiful."

"It's nothing in front of the beauty standing here." He said while brushing my cheeks, making me blush. 

The soft music started and we started swaying in each other's arms. 

Dancing with him felt like dancing onto the clouds. I closed my eyes and let him lead while he twirled me thrice and pulled my back into his chest. 

I felt his finger start brushing my neck and down to my hand then he wrapped his arm around my stomach and pulled me up while twirling. It felt like I'm flying. 

He put me down and again twirled me around then dipped me in his arms, I still had my eyes closed as the song ended.

"I have one more surprise for you." I felt him brushing my cheeks lovingly. 

I opened my eyes and frowned at him. "More? It was enough Blaize. I love it really much." I forget all my worries in his arms.

He held my hand again and pulled me into another passage, it was decorated as same as the entrance and ended on the decorated door. 

It felt like walking into a fairytale.

"I still can't believe you did this for me." I whispered and felt him kissing my shoulder.

"I want you to walk down there." I frowned and turned to him. "Alone? Without you?" 

"Yes, don't worry I'm behind you. Just go" he said kissing my head and gently pushed me inside the decorated door. 

I nodded my head and walked inside nervously. I don't feel good going there alone, without Blaize.

I walked forward and gasped as I saw what was there. 

The place was decorated with candles and roses making a way that led to a huge board which said Marry me. 

I saw Blaize walk from behind the board and stand inside the huge heart made with rose petals. 

I felt wetness on my cheeks and covered my mouth. 

Without wasting any more seconds I pulled my dress little upward and ran into his arms. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. 

"I'm taking it as a yes." I laughed lightly as he said that. "I told you Blaize, I'll go anywhere you take me, so yes." 

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me upwards before spinning me around.  "Thank you so much Angel for making my life so beautiful with your innocence." 

"I love you too Blaize." I said with a giggle as he put me down. 

"I haven't bought you any ring yet, you told me that you don't want any ring to replace your wedding ring. So I'll replace that ring with another wedding ring." His words made me cry harder in happiness. 

"I don't know how I got this lucky." He wiped my tears then dipped his head and kissed me. 

I kissed him back with the same pace, it's like we were in our love trance. 

It was so magical, kissing under the stars. 

But I'm so happy today, without asking, he gave so much in my life that I won't ever need anything more. 

Finally our love started blooming after facing so many storms. 

.

.

.

.

.

________________________

Author's Note

Hope you guys like it.

Please vote, comment and share. <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 391 1
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
135K 5.3K 75
Dev, he saw the same dream every night, the same beautiful curly haired girl, looking at him with those pleading pair of eyes, but he could do nothin...
88K 2.8K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
9.9M 202K 90
[Book #1 in the Nystrom series] [Read tw before proceeding] [Dual pov] TW: This book contains heavy themes such as mature content, language and sensi...