Her Innocent Love ✔ 'Complet...

By ssecretwwriter

(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned... More

Prologue ~
Ch - 1 "Hope"
Ch - 2 "New Chapter"
Ch - 3 "Best Friends"
Ch - 4 "Him"
Ch - 5 "Alone"
Ch - 6 "Flashback/1"
Ch - 7 "Helping"
Ch - 8 "Self-respect"
Ch - 9 "Flashback/2"
Ch - 10 "Confidence"
Ch - 11 "Decision"
Ch - 12 "Workload"
Ch - 13 " Coffee"
Ch - 14 "Flashback/3"
Ch - 15 "Jealously"
Ch - 16 "Flashback/4"
Ch - 17 "Mother's Day"
Ch - 18 "Flashback/5"
Ch - 19 "Desperate"
Ch - 20 "Hate Her"
Ch - 21 "Anger"
Ch - 22 "Marriage"
Ch - 23 "Intoxicating"
Ch - 24 "Holding Her"
Ch - 25 "Breakfast"
Ch - 26 "More Angry"
Ch - 27 "In The Air"
Ch - 28 "Las Vegas"
Ch - 29 "Mistake"
Ch - 30 "Bad Instinct"
Ch - 31 "Hurt"
Ch - 32 "My Queen"
Ch - 33 "Caring to Hating"
Ch - 34 "Hurting"
Ch - 35 "Guilt"
Ch - 36 "Broken"
Ch - 37 "Childishness"
Ch - 38 "Weakness"
Ch - 39 "Revenge"
Ch - 40 "Laugh"
Ch - 41 "Recall"
Ch - 42 "Haunt"
Ch - 43 "Past"
Ch - 44 "Emotions"
Ch - 45 "Finally"
Ch - 46 "Embarrassment"
Ch - 47 "Happy Ending"
Ch - 48 "Closer"
Ch - 49 "Planning"
Ch - 50 "Beautiful"
Ch - 51 "Surprise"
Ch - 52 "Love"
Ch - 53 "Miss Me?"
Ch - 54 "My Goddess"
Ch - 55 "Kidnapped"
Ch - 57 "Brave"
Ch - 58 "Shot"
Ch - 59 "Lost"
Ch - 60 "Love Birds"
Ch - 61 "Finishing off"
Ch - 62 "Dizzy"
Ch - 63 "Dinner Date"
Ch - 64 "Good News"
Ch - 65 "Ring Ceremony"
Ch - 66 "Wedding Ceremony"
Ch - 67 "Wedding Ceremony/2"
Ch - 68 "Revisiting"
Epilogue/1
Epilogue/2
Next Book
Blaize and Angel ~ (Cast)
IMPORTANT

Ch - 56 "Searching"

2.7K 121 2
By ssecretwwriter

"If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realise how special you are to me." 

~ Unknown 

Part 56

Blaize's Pov 

I raised my eyebrow at Bryan as he showed me many pictures in his tab. 

"Who are these people?" I asked him as there was a different person in every picture.  

"These all people have the same fingerprints which means-" he left the sentence unsaid and that was enough for me to understand what it meant. 

"Did you try to find him without any mask?" I asked him.

"No, I think he always hides behind a mask." I closed my eyes to control my anger. How will we catch him now?

"But I have a plan to get our hold on him," Kyle said, joining me and Bryan.  

"What is it?" I asked impatiently.

"Look at these pictures, he always in 5 faces only, we need to search for these faces, which I already am doing and I got to know that this old man" he said pointing at Ian's old man fake look, "has seen at the same mall where Angel has been for grocery shopping with Benny" 

I was shocked to hear that news, he was so close to her and I wasn't doing anything. Dammit. 

"Then he was seen outside of that showroom where Angel went for dress shopping with Benny." The hell, he was behind her and I was looking for him in the whole damn world. 

I was taking him with very leniency, he is very smart. Dammit. We should guard this church with our security in the whole perimeter.

"I don't care about anything now just catch him before he-" I was cut off in the middle as Chris rushed to me. 

"Where's Angel? I was looking for Benny and Kate told me she was with Angel. So where is she?" I frowned at his question. 

"What do you mean? Angel went to Benny and I haven't seen her since then." I said standing up from my chair. 

"Then where the hell are they? I have searched the whole perimeter," Chris hissed, I understand, he is worried for Benny, especially when she is pregnant.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to call Nathan but found his missed call. Oh no I forget after putting my phone on silent. 

I called him but he didn't pick up, but he never does that. I cursed and tracked his number. 

I don't know why but I feel something is wrong, my heart is beating really fast and I felt fear after so long. 

"You feel it don't you?  That's what I'm feeling Blaize, something is not right" I  nodded my head and showed him Nathan's location. What is he doing in the garden?

I could have tracked Angel but she didn't bring her phone in here. 

We all ran to the garden area and gasped when we saw Benny and Nathan unconscious.

"What the hell" Bryan cursed as he and Kyle joined us. 

"Benny? Benny, oh my God what happened darling?" Chris said, patting her cheeks softly. 

"Nathan, Nathan, where is Angel? " I tried to wake Nathan up but he didn't even stir. My heart was very very scared for Angel.  Where is she? 

"Blaize, search for Angel while I take Benny and Nathan to hospital" I nodded my head and looked around to find her. Maybe she is in here somewhere? Bryan and I looked at every area but she wasn't there. 

I punched the wall in anger and frustration. Where is she gone? What if? 

"Noooo, Noooo where are you Angel? " I yelled at the top of my lungs. 

"Calm down buddy, we will find her, come on remember the security camera we put in here, just in case something happens." Bryan said.

"Hell yess, come on let's go" we both ran to the camera room and saw there two guys also fell unconscious. 

Everything was planned, everything was pre-planned. Dammit. Please God, I hope whatever I'm thinking is not true. 

Bryan and I checked the security camera and found Angel ran to the garden and talked with Benny. But suddenly Benny stopped and fell unconscious then when Nathan was about to carry her he also had that same situation. 

"Bryan, zoom it up, I think I saw something on Nathan's neck" he did as I said and there we saw a small syringe. 

Shit, he was planning it since so long. 

Angel was looking really worried and tried to run inside but someone came in her way. Fuck, Noooo.  It was that same old man, it means it was Ian. That bastard. 

He put something on her nose and when she got unconscious he put her inside a cleaning bag and went out. 

He must have cleared the security by saying he was the cleaning guy. 

I felt so weak, helpless and most of all angry.  How could I let this happen. I knew he was out, I knew he was looking for her, I knew this situation may have arisen but still I didn't try enough to catch him. 

We are the Inferno, the powerful organisation but still couldn't able to catch a pathetic fucking man. 

I banged the table loudly in anger. "Why? Why did it happen again? What did she even do to anyone?"

"Bryan I don't care about anything else, just find her at any cost, please. Use your-" he cut me off in the middle. 

"Will you shut up for a second man? I'm doing exactly that. I'm hacking the civil cameras to find that fucker. So if you stop yelling like some dinosaur I'll gladly focus" Bryan said very irritated.  

I shut myself up and sat beside him. God, no one can understand what I am feeling right now. 

I'm scared, so scared for Angel. She must be feeling so alone, scared and helpless. I need to find her fast, I need to do it fast before he does something bad to her. God the thought is enough to boil my blood in anger and fear.

I pulled my phone out and a conference called Kyle, Adrian and Declan. I told them about this situation and they all are searching for her. 

"Bryan, I'm going to the head office, Kyle and everyone is also coming. I'm going to search that bastard out by satellite." I told him and he nodded before I walked out. 

My hands were shaking while I drove the car, I don't want her to go into that darkness again, I don't want to lose that beautiful smile from her face. 

It took her so much time to move on from her past incidents and now this. I'm gonna kill that bastard very very painfully. 

He will feel the extreme pain of death but I won't let him die, I'll hurt him so badly that he will feel what Angel felt but ten times stronger. 

I was shaking in anger when I reached the head office. I'm going to skin him alive for touching her, for touching my Angel and if he did something bad to her then I swear I'll burn him alive. I'll do something that no one has ever imagined in any bad list. 

"Did you find something?" I asked Declan. 

"Yes, we lost him after 10 kilometres. He didn't take any way, where any civil camera exists. He is pretty clever in this case." I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes. No I can't snap right now, Angel needs me. I need to find her soon. 

"That's why we can access the satellite to search those ways." I hissed and took the controller in my hands.

"Alright but it will take time" Declan said and I ignored him. I know it will take time but at least I'll be doing something to find her. 

It took me 15 minutes to find the right way where I saw a cleaning van. Damn it must be him because no cleaning van will go in that forest way. 

I saw that van near the forest. Shit, I can't search inside the forest by Satellite. he must have taken her inside the forest.  

But at least I knew where he went. It will take me 15 to 20 minutes to reach there. "Guys, I'm going there, you all stay here and look if he will drive out of this forest by any way."

"Wait, where are you going alone? Blaize, first it won't be safe if you go alone and second we are not even sure if it's him." Kyle said.

"To hell with safety, Kyle for fuck sake you can't imagine her condition, I need to go there now and I know it's him. I know it's Angel. I just know it." I said and checked for my car keys. 

I was about to go out when Nathan entered with Bryan. "You are fired." I hissed at Nathan.

"I know already, but before that you need to find Angel, I know where she is." He said, making me surprised. 

"How do you know?" I asked. 

"When I saw that syringe I knew something was wrong so I put a small tracker on her shoulder and saw it's showing us her location." I took his tab and yes it showed her location. 

"Okay,  I'm going right now" I said but Kyle stopped me. "Don't be mad Blaize, don't go without any back ups, come on let's plan first" he said and I hissed at him.

"Fuck with your plans and backups,  I can't stay here calm while she is suffering there with God knows what, so no I can't wait for any back up." I said and went out of the building.  

I drove to the address that Nathan set. I'm coming Angel.  I'm coming for you. 

I know you must be so scared but sweetheart I won't let anything happen to you. 

I promise, I'll avenge your every pain, I swear I'll kill that bastard when I see him. 

.

.

.

.

________________________

Author's Note

Hope you guys like it.

Please vote, comment and share. <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 7.1K 35
Official Wattpad Creator, and super proud of it! Maddox has been in love with Rose for a few months now. Just like an angel, she has captured his hea...
2.1K 121 19
Ironically the one time Brielle tries to commit to a man for the long haul, he both cheats on her, rips open a terribly deep emotional wound and leav...
170 0 90
Maddox: She was everything I couldn't have. Beautiful, smart, driven and sassy. Super sarcastic, and feisty and pushed my buttons at every opportunit...
73.5M 1.5M 119
*Story Contains Mature and Explicit Content* [COMPLETED] "Strangers in the dark can change your life in the light." "As I reach the front door I can'...