Ace: Seven Deadly Sins Fanfic...

By Sollunar_Eclipse

Ace, a girl from the Hidden Reaper Race comes to Earth, encountered by the Seven Deadly Sins and Meliodas him... More

Vol. 1: Flashbacks (Part I)
Flashback (Part II)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Part
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Vol 2: Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Vol III: Aftermath
Authors Part
Vol. III Chapter I
Chapter II
A/N
Chapter III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
A/N
XVII
XVIII
IXX
XX
XXI
Sorry Guys!

IX

95 3 0
By Sollunar_Eclipse

My eyes widened.

"Meliodas! Its Melascula's trap!"

But, it was too late, Meliodas already struck the fake Zeldris the got caught in her web: a dark cocoon, Melasculas specialty.

"Captain!" Ban and I screamed, trying to get to him, but it was too late. The Sins and I raced to the town center because that's where Gowther felt Meliodas' magical power.  As soon as we got there, we all stared as bones, thousands of them, covered the brown earth.

"What the-" I started, eyes widened at the sight. "This is overkill," I mumbled, looking around. Merlin sighed. "All of residents...perished."

Suddenly, the bones of the corpses moved and Escanor and Hawk shrieked. Melascula was using her ability to make them move. I watched as one punched Ban but it unfazed him. "Did she really think, a bunch of bones would stop the Seven Deadly Sins?" He went into a fighting frenzy. I shook my head and unclipped my scythe. I jumped into them, spinning and creating a spiral attack with my scythe, piercing each of them and they fell. Merlin, Ban, King, Diane and I fought through them with much ease. But I suddenly felt Meliodas' anger rise in his magical power.

Those fallen skeletons rose again, with magical power encircling their bodies. My eyes widened. "Merlin, are they using Meliodas' power to charge these guys up?"

She nodded. "That's what it seems. Their offense and defense became stronger, plus their resistance to magic grew." One punched Ban and sent him flying.

"Fine," I said, twisting around my scythe. "I'll take care of this. Everyone stand back."

Everyone flew, hovered or stepped back as I breathed in deeply. I smirked, twisting around my scythe. "Resistant to magic, hm? Fine by me!"
I raced towards them, dodging their attacks and kicked one hard, sending it crashing into its fellow undead warriors. I bashed heads in with my foot and scythe and hands as I mercilessly annihilated them all. I flipped back and jumped in the air, balled up my fist and punched the ground hard, causing them to collapse again. Suddenly, one grabbed my neck from behind and my eyes widened as it threw me into a nearby building. They were growing stronger by the second.

I stood up and punched harder than ever, sending it crashing backwards. My eyes widened as I raced to Bans aid.

"BAN!"

I rushed to him and stretched out my arm. "Calamity: Crossfire!" Orbs of darkness and fire emerged as I protected him. I helped him up as I fought the others off.

We all smirked at the last and final skeleton who was incredibly outmatched.

Suddenly, it grew terrifyingly huge and it was filled with dark power. "Intimidating but, my money is on the Captain," Merlin said as the huge beast crashed down, breaking down.

"Listen! Keep your minds in check or it will posses your soul!" Merlin said, loudly. The darkness of the souls from around us rose as I immediately grabbed Bans hand. He stared at me then blushed a bit.  "Scared?" I growled then tried to snatch my hand away. "No! I'm not scared," I said, looking away. Suddenly, Diane's purple eyes were black and there were red irises, blood leaking from them.

"Hey guys, is it alright, if I kill you?"

I smirked.  "Cant kill something that's already dead!" I replied. Ban and I erupted with laughter. "You've been saving up that one huh?"

King glared at us. "This is a serious problem!"

I grabbed Ban and dodged Diane's attack. My eyes widened as Diane kicked King to a nearby building. "KING!" I screeched. Escanor was beginning to throw hands with Diane as Gowther stopped him, and began to use his magical power to stop Diane.

We all stood there in awe as they were still for a moment and suddenly Diane kneed him away. My eyes widened as she her fist attempted hit my body. I grabbed her fist and tried to push her back. 

Suddenly, Elizabeth appeared and released powerful Goddess magic, going through Diane's body, releasing the spirits within her body. My eyes widened. "Elizabeth!" I said, racing to her and hugging her tightly as soon as she healed everyone around her.

Elaine accompanied her and I watched as she ran up to Ban and hugged him. I growled and shook my head. "As long as your happy," I mumbled.

Merlin's eyes widened as Elizabeth went to her. "Remember when you called me "Big Sis Sis," she said, smiling. "You've grown into such a beautiful young woman."

"Sorry to interrupt but-"

She stopped speaking as I threw a rock at her face. "Oh shut it Overbite!"

"Melascula!"

Melascula sat there and gave a whole speech then her eyes hit Elaine. "Your that half dead fairy I granted life to, arent you?"

My eyes widened as Ban held her and I jumped in front of them both. "Stay away from her Overbite!"

"Now I, Melascula, on behalf of the Demon King shall punish you for your transgressions!" She transformed into a demonic snake creature and I unclipped my scythe, ready to kill her. My eyes widened as she tunneled underground and around the buildings, sending them crashing. She went above us and I stared at her.

"I didnt want to go into this form. It's not very cute."

Me and Ban smirked. "This is more of a major improvement for you!" Ban and I died with laughter as she hissed, racing towards Ban and I. I moved Elaine out the way and raced to Ban. Ban was in the jaws of Melascula as Elaine was smacked out the way. I sighed and jumped up after her.

My eyes widened as her emotions became her magical power and she grew wings as she saved Ban. I stopped flying and punched the ground. "UGH!"

I jump up and stand on Merlins sacred treasure as Meliodas  escaped the cocoon of Darkness. I watched as Escanor walked towards Meliodas.  "Merlin, what is he doing?" I asked, looking at my friend.

I gritted my teeth and unsheathed my scythe. "He's going Assault Mode. Let me handle him," I said, racing down there.  "Princess Ace, no. You need to deal with Melascula," Elizabeth said as Ban was blasted with poison from Melascula.  Meliodas' power rose and reverted back to his Assault Mode, who led the Ten Commandments. My eyes widened. "Escanor  is fighting Meliodas?!" I said, slowly, I looked around.

As King and Diane attacked her. I watched her sit her head up and I smirked, stomping her head in the ground.  "Six feet under!" I looked back and Elaine hovered beside Merlin and my eyes widened. Elizabeth tranquilized Melascula, turning her into a small poisonous snake. I sat there, feeling useless and I stood up as I watched Ban and Elaine hug tightly.

Suddenly, I heard Escanor grunt. He's never done that before. "Escanor!" I screamed, racing to the cube. Meliodas stabbed him, piercing the mighty Escanor through an opening and he fell over.

Everyone stared at Meliodas as he was unhinged. I rested my hand on Bans shoulder. "Make her happy," I said, smiling a bit. I sighed. "I'll do anything for your happiness, even if that means letting you go." I gently kissed his forehead and walked towards the perfect cube Merlin created, trapping Meliodas and Escanor inside.

Suddenly, we all heard a devastatingly deep voice as we all watched Meliodas and Escanor fought. "Merlin," I muttered. "Escanor wont kill him will he?" I watched them and the cube went down. Suddenly, Meliodas collapsed and everyone raced up to him.

I looked at them as we were all taking Meliodas and Escanor to the tavern. Merlin locked Elizabeth and Meliodas in a perfect cube. I sighed. "Lady Merlin, Escanor, Princess Elizabeth and Meliodas wont be able to fight. Let me lead the onslaught," I say, stretching. My clothes were torn and I didnt notice at first.

"Fine Ace. You will lead Ban, Diane, Gowther and King to take back Camelot." I nod slowly. "And if you see Arthur, keep him safe for me," she says. I sat there and looked everyone. "I'm going to go stitch myself then train." I breathed in deeply and my clothes fabrics tightened, rebuilding. I looked down at Meliodas laying on Elizabeth.
"Lizzy," I started, "be safe." Her eyes widnened as she saw me.

I twirled my scythe and went to find Ban since he didnt know the plan. Of course he didnt, he was with Elaine. I sighed. Remember Ace, you let that go. I smiled a bit, trying to be happy. Dont lie to yourself, hun. You still think about it all the time. Every single time you see them together. My eyes widened as the second sentence sounded like my voice but more cold. Ace, you told Ban yourself that you let it go.

Come on, dont dawdle on the thoughts.

I'd rather dawdle then lie on them. Ace you know how you feel and how Ban affects you. Release all that negativity within you.

Suddenly, I fell out near Ban's room, panting heavily as my emotions were constantly swirling around my head. "Ace!" Ban yelled, looking around.

"Stay out of my head," I mumbled, trying to get up.

"What?"

"I said, stay out of my head!" I stood up completely and as soon as I said those words, my aura snapped at him and sent him flying. I gasped and stood back, terrified with myself.

"Ban, I-"

Elaine raced out the room and she tended to Ban who shook his head. "Your so horrible to him!" She screamed at me. I stepped back and looked down. "How could he have loved anyone as cold and heartless as you?! Stay away from him!"

The commotion caused the other Sins who were alive and well to peek in the hall.

"Ban, I will be leading the onslaught on Camelot. You, Diane, Gowther, King and I. Merlin will do her best to help us from here but- I'll update you and I'm sorry," I said, turning  away from them and walking down the hallway.

I sighed and walked to the balcony as we ventured to Camelot. I cant even control my emotions or my thoughts. I gently punched the deck as tears developed in my eyes.

Out of nowhere, I felt powerful Reaper Magic go through me. It was dark and evil. "Orion! Show yourself!"

I flipped my scythe around and looked around. I closed my eyes for a second, trying to pinpoint her aura.

Suddenly, I felt a hard thump on my forehead, which sent me crashing into a nearby mountain, causing the Tavern to stop moving.

I opened my eyes to see her.

Auntie Orion, standing on the Tavern's wooden balcony, smiling.

"What's going on!" Diane yelled, looking around. Orion smirked and hopped down.

I stood up and walked to a nearby plain where she went to. "Orion! Where are you?!" A swift punch came into contact with my chest as I hit a tree. Black blood came from my mouth as I gritted my teeth.

"Ace! Are you okay?" King yelled in the distance, near the Tavern, trying to fly to me.

Orion pointed her sword at him. "K-King, I'm fine. Stay back!" Aunt Orion released the sword and sent it aiming at King. I quickly got up and used my scythe to block her attack.

Soon, all the Sins were outside as they watched me.

"Ah, arent you going to introduce your Auntie to your friends?" She cooed, smiling a bit. Gowther stared hard.  "Who is that?" He asked, stepping up. King placed his hand in front of Gowther. "No, stay back. This is Ace's Fight."

I knocked her sword back and she caught it.

"Hm?"

I looked back and saw Ban watching me carefully, his focus completely on me. Orion looked at him and then smiled. "That's the boy you cried over? Got weak over?" I growled.

"Shut up," I mumbled, gripping my scythe. She smirked. "He doesnt love you Ace, but I do. Come with me," she said softly.

"No."

I clipped my scythe on my back as Orion sighed. "Fine, niece. I guess I need to take you by force," she said, fluffing up her fur coat. Extending her hand, she smirked. "Flamming Skull: Deraspo." She constantly fired skulls, laced with dark magic at me as I dodged and punched them, shattering them. But, one hit my leg and caused me to get on one knee.

I need to move. NOW!

I dodged the others and extended my hand. "Perish, Calamity: Crystalized!" I fired crystalized demon magic at her and rushed in front of her just to get a knee to the chest.

"You're much more powerful than my own daughter, hm? But, a bit dumber." She threw me into the ground and stomped on my ribcage, feeling them break a bit. "Let me show you something I showed Marigold."

She raised her leg up and stomped harder. "Six Feet Under," she said coldly as my body jerked up and she punched me in my stomach, sending me into the Earth. I panted heavily and held my ribs. "Ah...Ow," I muttered, blood leaking from my mouth and nose.

"ACE!" Ban yelled, I heard his steps running towards Orion.  "Fox Hunt!" But, no shrieks of Orions were heard as I laid there. "Oh you pesky little human," she said, gripping his neck. "Just a little mosquito you are." My eyes widened as I heard it snap. She broke his neck. "Now, go away." Orion tossed his body away.

I got up and powered up a bit and jumped up, cutting her with my scythe.  "Thanks Ban," I panted, holding my ribs. Ban stood up and smirked. "Hope it was worth it," he said, getting up. Orion's eyes widened as she looked at him.

"Human! You should be dead. Weak and pathetic-" I cut her words short with a drop kick, my boots hitting her chest and neck. I went in to punch her and she caught it, sending waves of sound and power out. "Your emotions are making you weak. Especially those for that human."

I used my other hand to punch her but it looked like she was unfazed and she didnt move. I growled and kicked her as she caught my leg. She threw me and I hit the ground. I flashed behind her and balled up my fist, punching her "Shippu!" The powerful wind blasted her far away but she jumped back and her fist hit the ground, causing everyone to fall.

"Stupid girl," she said. "If you just come with me, you won't feel any more pain. No more hurting. You'll be stronger than ever."

I grabbed her face and gripped it. "Shut up!" Picking her up of the ground by her mouth, I slammed her then threw her into a rock.

"Stay away from me," I said, the impact clearly knocked her unconscious. I turned to Ban and sighed.

"B-Baby," I mummbled, passing out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 1.9K 33
When you're immortal, the only guarantee is death. To watch all of those around you die and leave you for the afterlife. The world loses some of it's...
46K 863 45
Meliodas the leader of a violent gang. His group, the seven deadly sins. They are wanted criminals getting caught up in the worst crimes. Meliodas do...
588 10 11
A young girl dreamt of finding her soulmate one day like her daddy did. She waited 3,000 years for him but when she met him her hearts shattered when...
43.4K 1.8K 33
(Y/n) is the younger sister of Elizabeth, the Commandment of Benevolence, the leader of the Ten Commandments. Or at least this is who Elizabeth was b...