Love is Arshi - Completed

By Nitty_Arshi

Story starts after Holi scene. Arnav forcefully gets married to Khushi for 6 months and they consummate. The... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 30

Episode 29

5.3K 253 26
By Nitty_Arshi

Raj say s"Ok fine...! It's SHYAM! YOUR HUSBAND. HE IS BEHIND ALL THIS.."

Anjali has tears in her eyes and reacted much less as expected ....

Raj says " Say something Anjali ... I am really sorry...But "

Anjali had removed her mangalsutra by now and her sindhoor was already washed away by her water falling sweat.

Anjali says " I din't know he was this cheap..! he has surpassed all the limits.."

Raj says " I didn't catch you right come again...!"

Anjali says "Nothing Raj... Let's reach Delhi first... And ya call the Delhi police as soon as we land there..."

Raj looked puzzled.

Anjali remained silent the whole journey.... They reached Delhi the next day.

At Leynar's mansion....

The guards were guarding them as instructed. Khushi was now conscious and feared like hell. She was shaking having both her hands cuddled on her stomach. Suddenly, they saw the cops outside... one of the guards let out a shout .

Shyam and the others watching from the top room gets interested.

Shyam yelled at them..." Fight themm... ! The day is almost gonna get over! What are you waiting for?"

"But sir.... " said one of the guards. But Shyam wouldn't budge. They were all fighting. Nani and Mami who regained their consciousness got up with spirits arousing them of hopes. Shyam immersed himself inside the monitor as if he were in Leynar. Suddenly the monitor shuts down and Shyam bangs the screen.

Shyam says " This would be the end of you all. "

He was about to hurt them when he heard a sound in the secret downstairs

" Shyam we know you are upstairs, surrender yourself or else we need to you force you...!"

Shyam gets nervous. His heart pounded very fast. As soon as he could react, he was caught hold by the cops. Then a known silhouetted figure revealed itself as Anjali... Everyone gives gasps and others tell her name In chorus.

Akash says "Di!! this man is behind all this.. or perhaps it's better not to call him a man..you know what he.." Akash was about to complete his sentence but couldn't continue when

Anjali gave Shyam a tight slap.Everyone is shocked as well as happy. Then another figure revealed itself to be Raj. Nani , Mami, mama, Akash chorused something.

Inspector says "you are under arrest Shyam Jha for illegal chip implant, for torturing an old man for years and many more.."

Shyam says seeing Raj "You! Oh so you might have told all the secrets to them right?? Inspector how can you arrest me without a proof ... "

Inspector says "How can you keep a secret place in this house.."

He says " Well this house is mine and I can do anything I wish to ..."

Inspector says " so you can torture people right ??" 

 Anjali says "Leave all that Shyam how do you say this is your house when this house's name is still mine.." by now everyone were free from the ropes. Everyone looks shocked by her words. What is she saying??

Anjali says with her raised eyebrows rounding him "Do you remember the file F611 Shyam??"

Shyam looks shocked.

Anjali says "When you were taking the file from the top room , a paper fell inside the cupboard which went unnoticed by you and I read it and discovered that Arnav Singh Raizadha is going to give all his property to Shyam Manohar Jha. I was really shocked reading this.. "

She gestured the paper to him. Everyone is excited what their Anjali had in for.

Anjali continued "so I knew Shyam had the other papers and sneaked in my own cupboard to take the file. I read all of them thoroughly and was really shocked. That day I came to know that Shyam had really married me for money.."

She said giving a death glare to him having tears in her eyes.

Nani says "Why didn't you tell us bitiya?? How did you handle all this alone??"

Anjali says " Nani I am used being alone since childhood. I depended on no one to get my works done. I planned to get married at the age of 20 itself thinking just to make myself independent. But thank god, I was about to take a wrong decision and it was called off by his grace. Then I took the worst decision of my life by marrying him. I cried every day, but now I am composed. Do you remember Nk you asked me why I was upset for some days and I reasoned it to be the absence of Chote and Khushiji. Well it was that time I came to know about the truth of him. "

She faces an appalled Shyam and says "If there were any relation between you and me, it would not also be a hate, but nothing. Even a hate becomes a relation and you are no way related to me Shyam... " Shyam looks panic stricken.

Anjali faces him with disgust and says "The first time I noticed you in Chote's room giving a cold laughter. Then your face changed after coming to our room or perhaps now it's my room."

She looks at everyone and says " I then wondered why he asked Nk to find a particular file as only I used to find all his files. He could have said this to me. Then, I saw the paper falling from the cupboard. I then saw Shyam and Raj's encounter behind a tree. Shyam threatening Raj saying that he is the son-in-law of the Raizadhas..."

Raj looked Shocked.

So Anjali knew all this before itself. Raj liked Anjali's boldness. He starts admiring her.

Akash says "Does Bhai know about this...?"

Anjali says "yes Akash he knows about Shyam but doesn't know that I know about him too... and I came to know that Chote knows about him when Khushiji and him were having a conversation. "

Nani felt so proud of her granddaughter's boldness.

Anjali says "not only this, I called Shyam' s colleague Mr.Somu and he said that Shyam was fired and is jobless few months ago. Then I saw Shyam sneaking out of my room In the middle of the night ascending the stairs. I followed him and then heard Nani in the Kitchen. I went to sleep peacefully knowing all the truth about him as I confirmed it in his actions that night. I then went to Khushiji's neighbour's house and asked about Khushi's engagement when I heard Khushi saying about her engagement with him during her conversation with Arnav. I interrogated their neighbour in disguise as I didn't want to reveal myself. After my conversation with them I raised Khushi in top of my heart. I felt proud that my brothers are the son-in-laws of the Gupta's. "

She glances at Mamiji knowingly and sees her in tears . Mami had her hands around Payal's waist. Payal sees her and gets tears. Mami eyes her with teary smile. Payal thanked Devi maiyya inside her mind.

Shyam says "Why did you act as if you loved me and why did you gifted me a pen during our Anniversary knowing that I am jobless.."

Anjali says putting a hand on his shoulders "Well Mr.Shyam (Shyam felt new ) when you can act loving me I can also do it much more than you. I had given you the pen on purpose. I wanted you to know that I am still the weak Anjali in front of you.."

Shyam asks "Then how do you say that this house is in your name??"

Anjali says "after discovering the other papers in my cupboard , I changed the papers and secretly got Chote's signatures. Well he would sign the papers still even if I say what's in the paper without asking any questions. But I didn't want him to wonder why I had changed the property's name. So that's why I got his signature secretly. Well he would never read what's in the paper if his Di asks him to sign it. So that's how I got his signature. Not like you employing cheap tricks by threatening people to get works done..."

She says this by pointing her index finger on him. Everybody is happy seeing her. 

Meanwhile at Leynar.....

Arnav and the others are fighting the guards. Suddenly one of the men was aiming at Khushi and took a knife from his pocket. Arnav saw this and was appaled. Arnav's father was coming towards her and

Arnav shouts "KHUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" .

Khushi shouts "Nooooooo! Not my child..."

Blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There the guard had inserted the knife in the stomach. He pulled the knife out and it was fully red in color. Everything turned out black and white. Arnav's eyes were totally ogled. He was about to faint seeing the scene.

Then there came a painful sound "aaah!" and that sounded like a man's voice..

How could this be??

Khushi let's a shout seeing the scene.

And yes now he could hear her voice.

But who got hurt?

Then the guard moved away revealing blood stains coming out from the stomach of a man.

Yes! It was Arnav's father.

The other cops were in rage and they beat the guards more. Arnav then realized what happened. While the guard was about to kill Khushi, his father had come in-between them just to save Khushi's child. He knew she was pregnant as Shyam had once updated him with the information. As mentioned earlier he gives all the details of his family members just to proliferate and arise his feelings to meet them. Such a sadist he was, Well he 'is'....

Coming to the present.

Dixit had taken the knife on himself just to save Khushi and his child. Blood drops fell on Khushi and she yelled "Papaji!!!"

Arnav yelled "papa!!" He fought back the goons he was fighting with. He went near a Kneeling Dixit. As his head was about to hit the ground, Khushi caught him. He had tears in his eyes not of sadness but full of happiness. 

Arnav came near him and had his eyes red. He then saw the person who killed his father and held him by his neck. A cop said that he'll take care of him and beat him hard tying the chains. Arnav's father was eyeing him with tears and hugged him, Arnav reciprocated his gesture and clamoured.

Khushi too hugged him and said "Why papaji?? Why did you do this...........?" She touches his feet.

The cops called the Ambulance.

Dixit says "No betiii! It is my time to die... And that's why God had written this... Imagine if you were in my place...... two people would have died instead of one...."

Arnav was in tears and says "I'm sorry papa just because you were not punished for the mistake which you did .... It doesn't mean that we must end this relation...... I'm really sorry papa..."

Dixit says "who said I did Khushi bitiya's parent's accident??"

Arnav asks "It was you who was driving the car... right? And how do you know that the other side of the car were Khushi's parents...?"

Dixit says holding his stomach "Well as I said Shyam says everything to me.... And yes.. I didn't drive the car on that day..."

"What?????????????" exclaimed both Arnav and Khushi.

Dixit answers with difficulty "It was Shyam who had driven the car improperly as he got fascinated by it . He accidentally crashed another car and he escaped from the scene after doing so.. So that's why the Driver and myself had a conversation about it as the owner of the car would be responsible for that accident. The driver touched my feet not to tell this to anyone and asked me for a solution that day as he couldn't see his son behind bars and not also myself. So that's why I had asked him to change the name of my car to his name temporarily and release him. But things turned out such a way that he was hanged. I was really depressed. Even Saro didn't listen to me. I pleaded her to hear my story at least once. But she remained stubborn and went away. Well, I'm now going to her ..." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 3.4K 22
Khushi has been in love with Arnav Singh Raizada since she was a teen. They get married when she was 17 and Arnav was 21. But she now hates him becau...
276K 8.3K 13
:::COMPLETED::: What would have happened if Arnav and Khushi had consummated their marriage on the day of Janamashtmi? Wrote it long back in India-fo...
617K 9.2K 21
What if Arnav uses Khushi for his revenge? What if he throws Khushi out after using her? What if he meets her three years later and gets the biggest...
49.5K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...