A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing

Af HollowLegend

Tomura Shigaraki being the grandson of Nana Shimura wasn't the only bit of ground breaking information All fo... Mere

Truth Hurts
Visions
What Was Once Stolen, Now Returned.
Recovering and Questioning
1st Day Back
All Might's Provisional Internship
Nighteye's Visions
Encounter Whilst Patrolling
Horrid Memories.
Eri's Condition and Care
Take a quirk, Leave a quirk
Brewing Distrust Among Piers. Devotion of an Unrequited Love.
More than lead to believe
Prelude to Devestation
The Power of All for One
Love Makes One Feel Weightless.
Even a Hero's Hands, are Stained in Blood.
Desire to Fix the past
Todoroki Father Son Fishing Trip
A Waltz of Romance
Explosive Force vs Absolute Power
A Requested Audience.
Twisted by Words
All Might's Statement To The Public
Choices
Complications and Preparations
A Gentle Encounter
Gifted
Looking for Answers in the Past
Seven Versus Nine
Home Sweet Home
Long Awaited R&R
Meeting of the Pros
Deku's Sick Day
The Pristine Island of Nabu
The Calm before the Storm
Attack on Nabu Island
The Woman.
The Strongest is Defeated
The Power of the Abyss
In the Bowels of The Mind
A Being of Pure Chaos
A Plan for Defense
Divide and Conquer
Battle of Titans. Battle of Thieves.
Countdown
Post-op
Omen
Multi Quirk Combatant Joint Training Invitation.
Round One! Fight!
Like Father Like Son. Round Two.
Reality Check.
ReDestro's Evil Incorporated
A Taxing Endeavor
Overclocked
Why He's Called Eraser.
The First Nomu
To Overcome Cowardice
Mikumo Shimura, Origins
Infinite Might
In Response to a Need, Not a Desire
Ace Up His Sleeve
Nezu's Decision
Where did Monoma run off to?
Into the Fold
Paradise in the Mountains
Spy in Our Midst.
Blast from the past
Under The Starlight

Dragon at the Gates

2.7K 72 31
Af HollowLegend

Authors note: Before we begin, this chapter is rather short I know, but I have been doing this over my phone and I have been out of town for the last couple days. That being said the next several-ish parts of this book will be on the longer side nearing 5k-7.5k words in length for what I have planned.

Under the stars of the milky way Mahoro and Katsuma run through a corn field before coming to a stop in a small clearing. The two young children sit to catch their breath after running away from a very annoyed Bakugou.

    “Man, that Bakugou guy is a real jerk. Does he really think he's going to become the new number 1 hero?” Mahoro asks her little brother, breathing deeply as she catches her breath. 

    “I don't know Mahoro, he did come to save us.” He says looking up at his big sister. She doesn't reply for a moment, thinking of what he had said before asking him a question. 

    “Do you really wanna be a stupid hero?” Katsuma remains silent pondering this question and looking at his hands thinking about his quirk. “You know who the coolest Hero in the world is?” 

    “All Might?” Katsuma answers with a questioning tone in his voice. 

    “No, Daddy! He's the greatest.” She says with a smile. 

Somewhere in Japan

    “We love you Daddy, hope you have fun at work!” A recording of Mahoro says as she smiles at the camera, the light brown haired freckled man replays the video a couple times as he's stuck at a red light in Kyushu. Suddenly a large wolf and crocodile-like beast attacks the truck he is in destroying it. The man is thrown from the vehicle landing on the pavement and briefly losing consciousness from the force of the collision. As his consciousness comes back he sees a man in white suit walking towards him wearing a respirator and medical tubes in his back. 

“Finally, I have found it. Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you. I'm just going to take your quirk.” Nine says walking up to the wounded man on the ground, his eyes glowing an ominous yellow color.

    “I-I… What?!” The wounded man asks as Nine grabs him by the sides of his head and lifts him up. A green aura leeches from the brown haired man and into Nine as the man’s eyes roll back into his head and he collapses from the strain of having his quirk stolen. 

    Nine looks at his hands before raising them towards the sky, suddenly the quiet and peaceful night sky are blotted out by ominous clouds. Nine’s eyes flash blue for a moment as he moves his hand towards the ground. Behind him, lightning strikes the buildings causing them to begin to collapse. Wild hurricane force winds whip through the city, positive lightning bolts discharge into the buildings, cars and the pavement itself leaving horrific destruction in its wake. The city is reduced to a burning smoldering disaster zone in a matter of seconds as Nine and his crownies celebrate their victory.    

    “Finally, our vision for a new world will be a reality!” A scraggly looking villain wrapped in red bandages exclaims looking up at the heavens. 

    “A society that wont mock us on how we look.” A woman with dark red and long hair speaks watching the city fall around them.

    “A society ruled by the strong and one where the weak are crushed.” the beast like quirk user exclaims. 

    Suddenly, Nine’s eyes shrink as a surge of pain rushes through his body. Feeling his cells literally being ripped apart inside his own head, he clutches the sides of his temples in agonising pain. “Nine! What's wrong!” The red haired woman known as slice exclaims as she rushes over to him. Nine activates the search quirk looking at his hands seeing that the quirk he had stolen is incompatible. “That quirk… doesn't work on type B blood.” He grunts out feeling the pain of the condition he is suffering. The others look on in horror of what has become of their leader. 

    “Damn it! We were so close and now we’re back to square one!” Chimera shouts infrustration punching the road. 

    “There still might be hope.’” Slice says pulling up the phone and showing the display to Nine and Chimera. 

    “Of course… because quirks are Hereditary.” Nine says looking at the video of Mahoro and Katsuma.

Back at Nabu Island The Next Morning:

"Missing luggage at the airport? We'll send someone right away." Mina answers a woman over the phone. "We have someone at the airport missing their luggage. Anyone want to go?"

"I'm free!" Toru exclaims getting up from her seat. 

"I'll go as well monamine." Aoyama exclaims.

"I'll pass." Mineta says in a board fashion but some motivation from Mina gets him to hurry up and already get out of Logi hero agency in a flash.                

"I'm going to help the Matsudas in the fields." Izuku declares as he grabs his mask and exits the building saying goodbye to the others. As he walks around the corner to the agency, he catches a glimpse of Katsuma. As he sees him, the young boy darts around the corner slightly shy of Izuku. Turning the corner, Izuku greets him startling the young boy. "Hey Katsuma, what brings you here?"  Izuku greets. 

"Oh I… I wanted to apologise for my yesterday. About t-the villain. My s-sister said that the heroes were to chicken to h-help out if there was a real villain and, I want to see if you would come." Katsuma explains, sheepishly grabbing the ends of his shirt and avoiding eye contact.

"Why would she say that?" Izuku questions arching an eyebrow and crouching down to Katsuma's level. 

"She hates heroes. She thinks its too dangerous for he to be one. But I knew you'd come." Katsuma answers. 

"That's the ninja hero Edgeshot right? Do you wanna be a hero?" Izuku asks sitting down next to Katsuma.

"YEAH! But… my quirk isn't suited for hero work. I'd just get in the way." Katsuma replies looking at his hands.  

"It doesn't matter what your quirk is. I believe anyone can be a hero. I can even give quirks to people who can't defend themselves. Your quirk is a gift, something unique to you. You shouldn't be ashamed of it." Izuku replies placing a hand on Katsuma's head ruffling his hair.

"Thanks Mr Deku!" Katsuma exclaims before running off waving good bye. 

 "Such a nice boy little Katsu. Poor thing lost his mother at such a young age. Now its only his father and he's away for work quite often. We here in the village look after him and his sister but it must be hard being all alone." One of the local older women of the town says to Izuku before handing him a large radish. 

           Katsuma makes his way back to the park where he and his sister were overlooking the beach. She sits on the edge of the slide eating a popsicle. She looks up seeing her brother come back over the hill.before hopping off the slide and walking over to him.
"Katsuma where did you go?" Mahoro asks as her brother comes back to the park they were playing at the day prior.

"Oh I went to go see mister- ahh!!!" Katsuma screams hearing a loud bang in the direction of the beach.

Underneath the water a massive silhouette slithers through the waves. Crashing into the large concrete wave-break in the harbor then plowing into the shore itself destroying parts of the water. People look on in terror as the water rises and the large mass blots out the sun. A vile animation of medical malpractice and evil rises from the surface of the water. Twisted muscles, warped bones and gore holding together kaiju of a Noumu. Exposed skeletal features and skull showing no emotions, no reasoning and only animalistic horror. A Dracolich Nomu leers over the entire city of Nabu. With a massive roar it let's its presence known to the entire world shaking the entire island.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

344K 12.1K 38
What if Hisashi Midoriya is All For One? What if he was actually a decent dad? What if he gave up crime in order to protect the family he loves so...
70.4K 2.2K 35
Izuku was known to be an only child who was born with no quirk. Despite this set back he still aimed to be a hero, but no one believed in him. No one...
766 11 19
Original story here! https://www.wattpad.com/story/285167786-evanescent Izuku Midoriya had always been quirkless. But he badly wanted to be a hero an...
6.7K 291 34
Luna Hirose, the niece of the famous pro-hero Hawks, has recently moved from America to Japan and plans to become a pro-hero just like her uncle and...