solemnly mine ▫️ g.f.w

By p-weazley

Daisy Willow Black has had somewhat of a normal life. By all means, growing up with Remus Lupin and the Weasl... More

Solemnly Mine Starring
p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l e v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
updated cast
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
sneak peek at Mischievously Yours

f i f t y - e i g h t

3.4K 116 95
By p-weazley

Once George and I were back from our vacation at the cottage we decided to stay at the Burrow with everyone else until Ginny left for school.

As we were all sitting around in the living room.  Errol came flying in with all of the letters. Molly got up from her chair and went to retrieve them. Walking around and handing everyone their letters as I laid with George on the couch. Both of us simultaneously reading the book in my hands. He would tap me on the leg when we were ready to turn the page. But soon there was a letter being held out to me. I set the book down and grabbed the letter from Molly. Quickly opening it up.

Daisy Black, 

We hear by would like to attend our acceptance to you to come to finish your 7th-year studies at the beginning of this next school year. If you choose to accept please send a letter to us by July 31st. We hope to see you on the platform to continue your studies. Inside you'll find a list of all the books you will need for your studies. We hope to see you soon. Best wishes to you!

Yours Truly, 

Headmistress Minerva McGonagall

I sat up straight up the letter in my hands. 

"What is it?" Hermione asked.

"McGonagall wants me to come back," I spoke.

"That's great!" Ginny said.

"Yeah, it is."

"So are you going to do?" Ron asked as I looked over at George.

"I don't know,"

"I think you should come. All three of us can do 7th year together," Ginny cheered as she looked towards Hermione and me.

"What about us?" Harry asked as he and Ron looked over at the two of them. Ginny just rolled her eyes and looked back at me. 

"I don't know," I said again as I looked at George.

"I think you should go," He said. 

"What about you?" I asked.

"I was going to pick up work back at the shop and see if Lee or Tommy would help me," He said as he placed his hand on my back.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Absolutely," George whispered before he kissed my cheek. Making me blush like an idiot.

"YES!" Ginny screamed as she pulled me up off the couch.

"This is going to be the best 7th year ever," She said as she bounced with me around the room, "I wonder if we will get to dorm together?" 

"Nevermind that, we all need to get you to Diagon Alley to get your books," Molly protested as she walked over to the fireplace. Ginny grabbed my hand and was the first to go and Molly followed. The boys not moving from their seats.

"Sorry," I mouthed to George as I stepped into the fireplace and grabbed some floo powder. Calling out for Diagon Alley. Heading to Flourish and Blotts with Molly, Ginny, and Hermione as we got our books for the new year, as well as the boys.

***

A few weeks later we were all on the platform. Charlie, Bill, and Fleur were with us all on the platform as we all said goodbye. George and I held each other for a while before the express made it finally call. 

"Have a good year," He smiled as I pulled away.

"You be good," I said sliding my arms back from around his waist and placing them on his chest.

"I will. Write to me when you get there, okay?" He whispered as he placed his lips on mine.

"I will," I said as I pulled away, "Now I have to go or I will be later." As I backed away. Heading towards the express as I took off to find Hermione, Ginny, Ron, and Harry who were already aboard. As soon as I took my seat the express pulled out of the station. All of us looking towards the Weasleys as we pulled away. Waving goodbye as Molly began to cry. Heading back to our home, for the last time.

***

Here we were on graduation day. Hermione, Ginny, and I were getting ready up in our dorm together. All three of us in our caps and gowns as we fixed our hair in the bathroom. 

"We are going to be late," Ron shouted as he passed by our rooms. The three of us giggling as we filed out of there. Taking one last look at the room we spent nights giggling in. Share secrets of our boys and making the best memories. The bed where I read the letter when Marie had her baby. The screams we shouted when we found out that Gianna was pregnant with Fred's babies. The curtains that Ginny and I hid behind when Ron came over one night to tell Hermione he loved her. Walking out into the halls as we made our way to The Great Hall where everyone would be to celebrate our success. Hermione going over her speech while the rest of us giggled. Before we walked in lining up by house in alphabetical. All of us shaking as we heard the music begin and Professor Slughorn telling us to proceed in. As we all entered we made our way to. the front. Passing by all sorts of families waving to their children. Towards the front where the Weasleys' of course. Shouting at all of us as we passed by. 

After the ceremony, we were all taken down to the lakes and told to board a row boast just like we did when we first arrived. The five of us all squeezing in as Ron started rowing away. Trying to catch up with Dean and Seamus. All of us giggling as we took one last look at the place we lived and grew up in for the past few years. I grabbed onto Ginny and Hermione's hand and held them close.

"Thank you," I said to both of them.

"For what?" Ginny asked.

"Making this year worth it. I wouldn't have had it any other way."

"We are glad you came to finish," Hermione said as she rested her head on my shoulder.  

Our rowboat coming to a stop as we all filed out. Walking back towards the express only to be met by a group of redheads. 

"Congratulations," Molly cheered as she pulled all of us for a group hug, "You all have made me so proud." I looked over her shoulder and saw George talking to Draco which was strange. But as soon as Molly let me go I said goodbye to a few other girls before turning to George.

"Looking good graduate," He joked as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Well, I figured one of us had to do it," I joked back at him.

"Ouch," He chuckled as I walked closer. Grabbing him by his blazer with one hand as I slipped my other around the back of his neck. Pulling him close as I pressed our lips together. His hands gripping my waist as he leaned us back a little before pulling his lips away. 

"So what's the plan now?" He asked as he slipped his hand in mine.

"Get married, of course, go to Healing school and then see where life takes us."

"Then I suggest we do some planning," He said.

"Yes, we do because I am not spending another moment not married to you."

~4 months later~

October 4th, 1999

Today was the day. 

The Burrow was decorated just the way I envisioned it. In the tent, flowers were hanging everywhere as the aisle was filled with all sorts of petals. Marie, Ginny, Gianna, and Hermione were all helping me get ready for the big day. Ginny insisted on doing my hair so I let her have a few trials runs before the big day so she knew what I wanted. As I sat in my chair Hermione ran around with Fleur as they fixed up anything that needed to be fixed. Gianna was working with Molly on the cake, while Arthur watched the twins. Tommy was also busy handling, Connor while Marie helped me get ready and Bill was running around with Victorie strapped to his front. Harry arrived later with Teddy. So our house was packed with all sorts of children. While Ginny was doing my hair I had Teddy sitting in my lap as he munched on some crackers before Hermione came up and had him got sit with Ron while I got my dress on. 

It finally came to the time. Everyone was waiting for me to walk down the aisle. I stood in the Burrows shaking my hands just as the music started to play. 

"You ready?" Harry asked as I looked up at him.

"Of course," I said as I shook the nerves away. Harry opened the door first and walked out. Holding his hand out for me as I stepped out of the Burrow. Grabbing his hand as we made our way to the tent. Motioning for the curtains to part as we walked through. I looked up and there stood everyone. Looking back at me as Harry walked me down the aisle. George at the end smiling like an idiot as he pulled on his jacket. Puffing his chest to make himself look taller as I came closer. Rolling my eyes at him for him being stupid. Once we got to the end Harry passed me off to George as Kinglsey had everyone sit down. The two of us standing before everyone we love smiling like two idiots as we exchanged our vows. Making everyone laugh. Honoring those who could not be here with us physically but were with us in spirit. Finally becoming a Weasley forever. 

As soon as the ceremony ended we went right into the reception. George dancing with Molly first as I sat there was watched. Holding onto Ivy as she had finally fallen asleep. As soon as George and Molly's song ended everyone clapped. George came back over and sat down next to me. Placing a kiss on my cheek before I passed Ivy off to him. As I went to reach for my drink I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see Arthur standing behind me.

"Hey Arthur," I cheered.

"Come on," He said as he held out his hand.

"For what?"

"The father-daughter dance."

"Oh no Arthur it's okay," I protested.

"I did raise you for a few years so it only seems right," He said as I looked at George.

"Go," He said. I pushed myself up out of my chair and followed Arthur to the dance floor just as the music began. 

"Thank you," I whispered as we swayed to the music.

"It's the least I could do," Arthur said.

As the night came to an end everyone began to leave. Those who were left were Hermione and Ron, Ginny and Harry, Bill and Fleur, Charlie, Gianna, Tommy and Marie, and the little ones. Molly insisted that she would clean the place up in the morning as long as the other came to help. While George and I stayed in the tent talking with everyone Ginny and Hermione came back with our bags packed and handed them to us. Quickly saying goodbye to everyone before George apparated us to the loft. I went to grab the door handle but he quickly stopped me. 

"Close your eyes," He said and I did so. He took my bag from me and opened the door. Hearing him set them down before my feet were picked up. Giggles escaping my lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What are you doing?" I giggled.

"Carrying you in the proper way," He said as he kicked the door open. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 5.5K 99
Since the first year y/n Avery has been a friend group with the other Gryffindors in her year. Sharing a dorm with three of them Angelina, Alicia and...
1.2K 104 9
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
523K 14.7K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...
57.9K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...