solemnly mine ▫️ g.f.w

By p-weazley

Daisy Willow Black has had somewhat of a normal life. By all means, growing up with Remus Lupin and the Weasl... More

Solemnly Mine Starring
p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l e v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
updated cast
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
sneak peek at Mischievously Yours

f o r t y - n i n e

3.6K 135 168
By p-weazley

⚠️ WARNING⚠️: Smut. Read at your own discretion.

It was almost time for the wedding. Fleur, Ginny, and I were getting so excited with decorating the place and running around like little girls. Even Molly was excited, maybe more excited than anyone. Making sure all her plans would go accordingly as she wishes. I mean every girl dreams about their wedding. It was going to be perfect. 

But on the other hand, everyone was also getting ready to move Harry here. Since they were going to do it before Harry was of age they needed everyone they could get to help. Those who were going to move Harry were most of those from the Order. As much as I wanted to go help and be apart of it. Remus and Arthur both expressed their concerns about me being out past the boundaries. So instead I was going to be here at the Burrow with Ginny and Molly waiting for everyone's return that night. 

Just before everyone was leaving the twins came back from the shop, as they closed it up for the next few days due to the wedding. Meanwhile, I was up in Fred and George's room waiting. Finally hearing the door open as George walked in. 

"Hi," He spoke softly as I got up from sitting on his bed. Immediately walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Please be safe," I spoke, pulling him closer.

"I will. Before you know it. I'll be back in one piece," He chuckled as he placed his hand on the back of my head.

"You better be," I exclaimed as he tangled his hand in my hair.

"George!" We heard Fred yell from down below, "We have to go!"

"That's my cue," He sighed as he slowly brought his hand to my cheek.

"I love you," I said as I stood on my tippy toes.

"I love you," He whispered before pressing his lips to mine. Rocking my back on my feet as he deepened the kiss. My fingers digging into his coat jacket as I pulled him closer. Our lips moving ever so slowly. Before he parted.

"In case I..." George began to say softly.

"Don't you finish that sentence, George Weasley. You are coming back to me in one piece. Understand?" I said firmly.

"I understand perfectly. No missing parts and no missing limps," He chuckled as we headed towards the door. Making our way downstairs where everyone else was waiting. Molly of course telling everyone to be safe. I made my way over to Fred and told him to be safe as well. Then Ginny, Molly, and I watched them all apparate to Privet Drive. 

The night was pretty mellow. Molly made dinner for the three of us but we all sat in quiet as we all worried about everyone and whether they were coming back soon. According to the calculations they should have been back half an hour ago which made all of us begin to panic.

Molly was in the kitchen cleaning away while Ginny and I sat in the living room area reading. Waiting to hear the break of the boundary off in the distance. Ginny was busy tapping her foot against the ground as she was worried about Harry probably more than her brothers. I was mindlessly reading as I chewed on my fingers, anxiously waiting for George and the others to come back. 

All three of us looking out the front of the house as we heard the boundary break. Ginny and I quickly put our books down as Molly walked around the couches and headed outside with Ginny and me to follow. All of us holding our wands tightly. Watching as Harry and Hagrid emerged from the field.

Ginny slowly walked over to Harry as they embraced in a hug while Hagrid explained that they were ambushed. Someone gave word out that Harry was being moved and the second they all got up there were Death Eaters and Voldemort waiting for them all. I felt my heart sink to my stomach as I worried about George. I quickly turned around and made my way back into the house. Molly was soon to follow as I could tell that she was worried as well. We heard another break of the boundary as Molly as I looked towards the door. Soon followed Remus came walking in with Harry as they carried George.

"Oh my boy," Molly breathed as I saw George being laid on the couch. He was all bloody on the side of his face and his left ear was missing. There was blood everywhere as Molly and I coming to his side as I grabbed a spare towel and handed it to her as she blotched his wound.

"Daisy, go to the closet in the bathroom and get the first aid kit." 

I got up quickly and went to the bathroom looking for her first aid kit. I hearing a bunch of yelling and fighting come from downstairs and outside as everyone was arriving back. I grabbed that and a fresh towel to stop the bleeding. I came back downstairs and gave Molly the first aid kit. I sat on the arm of the couch and blotted the bleeding while everyone else came in. Fred immediately rushing to Georges' side.

"How are you feeling Georgie?" Fred asked as I looked around at everyone in the room.

"Saint-like," He whispered.

"Come again?"

"Saint like. I'm holy," George laughed a little as he pointed to his wound, "I'm holy Fred. Get it?" Fred and I looked at each other as we let out a little chuckle before looking back down at George.

"The whole wide world of ear-related humor and you go for I'm holy. That's pathetic."

"Reckon, I'm still better looking than you. Right, Daisy?" George said looking up at me.

"Whatever floats your boat, George," I giggled.

After a while, Molly wrapped up George's wound after trying to clean it the best she could. As it was getting late Fred and Arthur helped move George to his room while I followed behind. 

"I'll be in Charlie's room tonight," Fred whispered as he walked out of the room.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. It doesn't bother me. Just keep it down if you do anything," He chuckled.

"Get out of here," I giggled as I slapped his arm watching him walk away as he giggled. I pushed the door closed and looked over to George who was already laying on the bed still in his bloody clothing. I walked over to his dresser and grabbed his pajamas that were laying on the floor. Throwing them on the bed before I towered over him.

"Sit up George, we need to get you changed," I said reaching out for his hand.

"But I am sleepy," He groaned as I used all my effort to try to pull him up off his bed.

"You don't want to sleep in bloody clothing do you now," I protested as he finally sat up. Swinging his legs over the edge of his bed. I slid his jacket off as I threw it on the floor. Next to follow was this shit. Throwing it in the pile as I grabbed the damp towel from his nightstand and cleaned up the dried blood on his shoulder and chest. As I did so I could feel his eyes on me as he watched me gently take care of him.

"Why are you crying?" He asked softly. I didn't even realize that I was crying until he mentioned it.

"Sorry, I didn't know I was," I said as I whipped my tears away.

"It's okay, I'm not going anywhere. I promise," He said as I reached for his new shirt. George grabbed my wrist and slipped his hand into mine. I looked over at him. More tears pour out of my eyes than before.

"I promise," George said.

"I know."

"Now come on, you supposed to be comforting me, I just lost an ear," He giggled as he took his shirt from me. 

"That's the only body part you will be losing," I protested as I smacked his arm. Turning around to go change but not before George grabbed my waist, pulling me back into him.

"No heroic kiss? No, you are so brave?" He joked as he pulled me on top of him. Letting us collide with the mattress beneath him. Placing my hands on his chest as I moved my legs around as I was now straddled him.

"You were so brave, putting your life on the line Georgie," I flirted jokingly as I brought my lips closer to his, "What would they have done without you?" As I place my lips on his. Running my hand down his chest as his hands gripped my waist tightly as he began moving my hips back and forth on him. 

Despite just having his ear blown off George was quick to flipping us over to now I was on the bottom. I let out a little shirk of excitement as he placed kisses all over my face, trailing down my neck.

"Keep it down you two!" I heard Ginny yell from the other room.

"She has to be loud, he lost an ear," Fred replied back. As the two of us began to laugh. Grabbing my wand and pointing at the door.

"Muffilato," I whispered.

"Just what I was thinking," He said lowered his lips, "Now where were we?"

George grabbing my hips as I brought my lips back to his. Running my hands down his chest until I got to the waistline of his hands. Feeling his hands slid under my shirt as he was so eager to take it off. Sitting back as I reached behind me and took off my own bar as he fumbled with the button on his jeans. Pushing them down his thighs and kicking them off his legs as he looked back at me. Bringing his hand up to my cheek and running it all the way down my neck and to my chest. Trailing it down to the hem of my pants as he slipped his hand under the fabric as I grasped at his cold hands. Bringing his body back over mine as he began to play with my clit. Rubbing small circles as I grabbed at his neck. Doing my best not to touch his wound as I crashed his lips onto mine. 

Pushing us back on the bed as I ran on hand down to his boxers and trailed my fingers over his length. Hearing in lightly moan into my mouth as his finger movements picked up. Leading a trail of kisses down my neck. Dragging his. tongue over my breast before he got to my pants. Quickly pulling his hand away as he went to reach to pull my pants and thong off. 

"I'm hard of hearing now so I really want to hear your scream tonight," He taunted. Pulling my pants down my legs as I lifted them up in the air for him. Watching as he tossed them aside and spread my legs open. Dragging his finger down my folds before plummeting his middle finger inside me. Lowering his head to my core as I felt his tongue flick my clit. Applying as much pressure as he could before adding in another finger. Pumping hard and fast as I rolled my head back. Gasping out as he sucked on my clit tightly. Feeling my body become tense as I moaned out for him. Rocking my hips up to his face as I could feel myself coming to my climax. 

"George," I moaned, "Geor.. please. Oh fuck. I'm going too.." I gasped out as he went faster. Reaching my hand down as I tugged on his hair. He wasn't stopping. He knew my ends and he kept going. Quickly pulling his fingers out as he replaced it with his tongue and held my thighs down as they began to shake. 

"George," I screamed out in pleasure as my walls tightened and I came onto his face. Feeling my breathing slow down as he left me. Taking his boxers off and lining him up.

"What about you?" I asked as I looked at him. 

"What about me?"

"You deserve some treatment too," I flirted as I grabbed his length and pumped it in my grasp. Running my thumb over the tip of him as he threw his head back. His hand quickly grabbing my wrist as he pulled my hand away.

"This is my treatment," He said as he towered over me, "Come home to you in one piece and being with you. Making you feel good." As he pecked my lips. Feeling his tip press into my entrance as he slid in all the way. Hovering over me as I wrapped my arms under his shoulders. Pulling him closer to me as he began to thrust in and out slowly at first. 

Maintaining eye contact as I wrapped my legs around him tighter until he picked up the pace. Grabbing my waist as he went harder and faster. Filling the room with our moans and gasps. Feeling him spread my legs wider before throwing them over his shoulder and pounding into me like never before. My hands gripping at his upper arm as I felt myself tighten around George's length.

"I can't hold on any longer," I gasped as George looked down at me.

"Do it," He growled. Letting his words take over my body as I came for the second time all over his length. Feeling him pull out as he dropped my legs and laying next to me. 

"George did you?" I asked through my pants

"No, but I don't need to." He said as he looked over at me. 

"Yes, you do George. It's built up inside you," I said seductively as I climb on top of him.

"Daisy, it's okay. Tonight was about you."

"Well right now it's about you," I said as I grabbed his length and lined him back up with me. Dropping myself on him as I began to bounce up and down. Letting him fill me up completely as he threw his head back on the pillows. Reaching to grab my waist but I caught his hands. 

"No touching tonight," I taunted as he returned them to his side. Watching me as I bounce up and down on him. Placing my hands on his chest as I trailed them up and down.  Feeling his breathing pick up as I did so. Slowing my movement down as I hover over his right ear. 

"You are so courageous and fearless tonight Georgie," I taunted as I moved down slowly again on him, placing my hand on his chest as it traveled downward, "You fought long and hard."

"Daisy," He moaned as I watched him grip the sheets. I knew he wanted to touch me.

"Despite begin injured you also looked so handsome and sexy," I taunted some more before kissing down his neck and returning to the speed I once was going as. 

"Please," I heard him whispered.

"Please what?" I asked.

"Go faster."

"Your wish is my command," I said picking up the pace. Throwing my head back in pleasure as his moans filled the room. Reaching up and cupping my breast as my moans mixed with his. But I quickly felt them be torn away by George as he trailed his hands down my body. Grabbing my hips as he held them steady and pounded in me harder and faster. Collapsing my chest onto his as I could feel him twitch inside of me. Within seconds his arms wrapped around me as I felt his liquids fill me up and feeling myself pour over him. After a few moments of us both breathing heavily I pulled myself off of him. Crashing into space next to him. Both of us beginning to chuckle as we came off our high.

"That was amazing," George said.

"It felt fantastic," I followed. 

"I have to note to let you be more dominant sometimes."

"I'll make your whole world spin," I said as I moved closer to him and laid my head on his chest.

"You already do," He hushed, kissing the top of my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 18K 66
Charlotte Whittle is one of the daughters of the powerful Death Eater Charles Whittle. While her life has always been planned out for her and every m...
1K 46 39
Something is wrong with Senicka Scamander...and she has no idea what. For the vast majority of her time at Hogwarts, Senicka has been your standard...
1M 31.5K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...
766K 13.9K 67
Y/N Lupin had been friends with the Weasleys since first year, they were inseparable. Ever since her parents and older brother, Carter, died in a tra...