Love is Arshi - Completed

By Nitty_Arshi

Story starts after Holi scene. Arnav forcefully gets married to Khushi for 6 months and they consummate. The... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 29
Episode 30

Episode 28

4.8K 229 12
By Nitty_Arshi

Meanwhile near the river....

Raj was transfixed at the place for some time. He then went nearby and cleared the marshes just to ensure it to be a stone carving. But it wasn't. It is a door! He tried to open it. Yes he could. He went inside and it was dark. He lit his lighter and skulked inside. Meanwhile Anjali on the other side got scared and hid under a table. This man noticed some movements and hid near a barrel. Anjali was also scared as well as Raj. They were hiding for about 20 minutes fearing each other. Then Anjali could sense something fishy. His lighter was on and that's how she could sense that even he was scared seeing her. She then gathered courage and went near him and he swiftly went away. She searched for him as by now he had even unlit his lighter. The room was dark again. They both wandered and suddenly Anjali hit something hard while moving backwards .

She shouted "Devi Mayiiya!!!".

She could sense herself being aborted. But she fell on the arms of someone. He lit the lighter and saw her. They both lost themselves seeing each other's eyes in the dim yellow light. She realised that he was no harm.

Anjali then steadies herself crying "Hey Bhagvan! What would have happened if I had really fallen...My baby! (she caressed her stomach)...Thank you...!"

Raj says "Anjali!"

Anjali is shocked and asks "Wait a minute how do you know my name? you must be..... RAJ!...how dare you!"

She pushes him.

She shouts "You were the one who cheated on our family.... "

Raj was shocked and asks her to relax but she wouldn't budge.

She then heard Raj saying "Arnav is searching for his father..." and then get's shocked and releases him.

She let out "Chote! How? Chote is here.... I knew he would come to rescue me..."

Raj says "Do you want to know who is behind all this??" as he said this, they could here thundering footsteps .

He says " Oh no! I think they have found Arnav.." He holds her hands and gestures her to come out. But she shook him away ... She says "Are you mad We need to save Chote!.. Let's go upstairs..."

Raj says "You have gone out of your mind. I promised Arnav to save you... We must go out and call the police instead of being caught here... If we go upstairs even we'll we captivated.... I promised him to save your family..."

Anjali says "But my family is ... Wait a minute.. are they alright??... What happened to them.."

Raj says " No time to discuss... let's go...!"

He held her hands and they both ran outside. The cold winds hit Anjali's face and she breathed.

Anjali asks "Where in the world are we??"He says while running "

This is Leynar, Faroe islands. "

Anjali lets out a shout and then says " I thought we were in India. Now I realised why I felt different. I thought because I was pregnant..." Raj ignored her talks and they ran outside making sure that he didn't make her run too fast.

Shyam on the other side....

Shyam asks his guards " find Anjali and ask Dr.Clifton to insert the chip inside her forearm..... WHAT???... this can't happen!.....WHY ARE YOU ALL SO IRRESPONSIBLE YOU FOOLS????..... FIND HER!... I'm sure even Khushi might be there if Arnav is there.... Find her too.... If you fail, I won't cut your salary... But I'll cut you all idiots...!"

Everyone in the room had their heads spinning.

Nani let out "You are soulless Shyam! Why do you keep us alive.. Kill me...! I said Kill me..!"

Shyam says "Who are you to order me??? Your orders were only fulfilled in the past. This is better. All of you die watching your family members die. This is how even I felt when my father was caught...!"

Lavanya says "Why have you kept me here??? I am no way in this....! Leave me.....! I won't tell anyone outside..."

Shyam says "As if you wouldn't miss Kashyap....! If you talk more then I'll have to deal with your Nk..."

Lavanya shouts" Stop it! Thank god ! Chamkili didn't marry you.... Otherwise, I donno what you might have done to her..."

At Arnav's place...

Arnav and his father was about to run when they saw the goons surrounding them and they heard a voice "Arnavji....!" Khushi shouts.

Arnav is shocked and has his eyes red "why did you....Dammmit.! I asked you to..."

A goon said "Chup!!! Get hold of him!"

Dixit cries and says "My BAhu!"

Khushi is teary eyed . She thinks of taking his blessings but she couldn't. The guards got hold of both of them and asked Dixit "Where have you kept Anjali..."

Dixit says " Anjali bitiya? Is Anjali bitiya also here...?"

A goon knocks his head off and says "Don't you dare lie us! We found you and Anjali stepping inside the third room in the first floor. That room didn't have a camera inside. We went there and couldn't find her. Then we couldn't track you too. Where is she you fool???"

Dixit is shocked as well as Arnav and Khushi.

Arnav's blood boiled with rage seeing his father hurt but he couldn't do anything.. Arnav didn't want to open his mouth but he was literally shocked on the other side knowing that his sister and his father have met. Khushi was proud on the other side as Arnav had guessed Anjali would be in Faroe islands.

Dixit answers " I don't know I kept her there only but donno.." A goon slapped him. Arnav couldn't do anything he tried his level best to free himself but there were more guards holding him. All these scenes were caught in Shyam's screen. Mami and Nani had already fainted. Akash and Nk gave voices but everyone's concentration were on the goons. Lavanya was crying aloud by now. Nk calmed her giving her positive words. Shyam gives no attention to them as he was fully immersed on the screen and instructing his guards via Bluetooth headset. The guards beat Arnav massively to let out the truth from his father. Arnav keeps telling him not to tell them even for his life. Dixit looked really panicky. Khushi then faints seeing all this. Nobody could do anything Shyam asked them to stop beating Asr and asked the goons to tie them up.

" He wouldn't tell like this now. Give him frequent treatment like this. Implant the Rfid now itself for everyone ......."

A goon answered him via bluetooth " Boss, Dr.Clifton is unavailable today, He'll be back tomorrow evening...."

Shyam says "Oh god...! Fine but ask him to give me more amount this time. I've got two people for his project and perhaps another one coming in few months....."

Arnav's face went crimson but he couldn't react. Knowing worst things happening in front of you and not reacting is the worst thing.

Meanwhile in the Aerodrome....

Anjali and Raj are about to get inside the flight.

Anjali sees the place once again and asks Raj "Everything will fall in its place na Raj?"

Raj says "Don't you worry Anjali... Except that.."

Anjali aks "What??" They both were now ascending the stairs and they were checked. They got inside and after few minutes the flight takes off. Anjali was silent and slept and didn't realize that she was sleeping in Raj's arms. Raj couldn't help. He thought that she needs rest but at the corner of his heart he liked it.

Few hours later Anjali wakes up and says " This is not Asr's flight.. then whose is this ??"

Raj says "Its mine Anjali after my research got successful here I got a very big fame here..."

She says "wow... will the police land there on time..?"

Raj says "Yes I've informed them as soon as we left from there... don't worry Anjali everything will go fine...They must have reached there by now..."

Anjali asks "You said you'll tell me who is responsible for all this... Tell me Raj who kidnapped me and who is responsible for my father's situation??"

Raj asks "Do you really want to know this Anjali??...I mean we could reach home and then......."

Anjali says " I want to know this now itself Raj!"

Raj say s"Ok fine...! It's SHYAM! YOUR HUSBAND. HE IS BEHIND ALL THIS.." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 287 2
It is a two-part Arshi Story. Let's peek into their life & get to know what misunderstanding is there between our star couple & how will it affect th...
150K 6.4K 18
Six months contract marriage ended with divorce, leaving broken Khushi who totally humiliated and abused by Arnav and his family, REVENGE IS WHAT SHE...
51.5K 3.2K 22
A simple Arshi Story
49.6K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...