Her Innocent Love ✔ 'Complet...

By ssecretwwriter

(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned... More

Prologue ~
Ch - 1 "Hope"
Ch - 2 "New Chapter"
Ch - 3 "Best Friends"
Ch - 4 "Him"
Ch - 5 "Alone"
Ch - 6 "Flashback/1"
Ch - 7 "Helping"
Ch - 8 "Self-respect"
Ch - 9 "Flashback/2"
Ch - 10 "Confidence"
Ch - 11 "Decision"
Ch - 12 "Workload"
Ch - 13 " Coffee"
Ch - 14 "Flashback/3"
Ch - 15 "Jealously"
Ch - 16 "Flashback/4"
Ch - 17 "Mother's Day"
Ch - 18 "Flashback/5"
Ch - 19 "Desperate"
Ch - 20 "Hate Her"
Ch - 21 "Anger"
Ch - 22 "Marriage"
Ch - 23 "Intoxicating"
Ch - 24 "Holding Her"
Ch - 25 "Breakfast"
Ch - 26 "More Angry"
Ch - 27 "In The Air"
Ch - 28 "Las Vegas"
Ch - 29 "Mistake"
Ch - 30 "Bad Instinct"
Ch - 31 "Hurt"
Ch - 32 "My Queen"
Ch - 33 "Caring to Hating"
Ch - 34 "Hurting"
Ch - 35 "Guilt"
Ch - 36 "Broken"
Ch - 37 "Childishness"
Ch - 38 "Weakness"
Ch - 39 "Revenge"
Ch - 40 "Laugh"
Ch - 41 "Recall"
Ch - 42 "Haunt"
Ch - 43 "Past"
Ch - 44 "Emotions"
Ch - 45 "Finally"
Ch - 46 "Embarrassment"
Ch - 47 "Happy Ending"
Ch - 48 "Closer"
Ch - 49 "Planning"
Ch - 51 "Surprise"
Ch - 52 "Love"
Ch - 53 "Miss Me?"
Ch - 54 "My Goddess"
Ch - 55 "Kidnapped"
Ch - 56 "Searching"
Ch - 57 "Brave"
Ch - 58 "Shot"
Ch - 59 "Lost"
Ch - 60 "Love Birds"
Ch - 61 "Finishing off"
Ch - 62 "Dizzy"
Ch - 63 "Dinner Date"
Ch - 64 "Good News"
Ch - 65 "Ring Ceremony"
Ch - 66 "Wedding Ceremony"
Ch - 67 "Wedding Ceremony/2"
Ch - 68 "Revisiting"
Epilogue/1
Epilogue/2
Next Book
Blaize and Angel ~ (Cast)
IMPORTANT

Ch - 50 "Beautiful"

3K 129 2
By ssecretwwriter

"I can't think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself" 

~ Emma Stone 

Part 50

Angel's Pov. 

God why? Why do I always end up in a situation like this? What did I even do?

Blaize is looking at me with so much hope in his eyes and I really hate myself because I'll be breaking his heart. 

"Angel? Will you?" He asked again and I gulped.

Okay okay, I'll tell what exactly is happening. 

It's Blaize's birthday today. Yesterday as planned I decided to celebrate his birthday at home, it is big enough to organise a celebration there. 

Benny took care of the food and guest list while I made every preparations for decorating and his cake. I even thought of a return gift for the guests.  

It was busy the whole day yesterday for organising everything for him that I didn't get much time to spend with him. I told him that I'm with Benny and he didn't even object.

Blaize also seems busy nowadays with finding someone which he doesn't tell me whom? 

Today I waited for him to leave the house and then called the decorators to start preparing the mansion. I also needed to order his favourite flavour of cake, chocolate forest. I wish I could bake his cake. 

Everyone knows about this surprise party, even his friends too except blaize. His friends were really shocked after I told them about it but nonetheless happy that finally he is starting to become the old blaize in the better version.

Then I came to Blaize's office to check on him but he stopped me saying he needed to ask something from me. 

"Yes, what is it?" I asked.

He stood up and came in front of me, he was looking really nervous. 

"Angel, uhm I...I.." my eyes widened as I guessed what he was going to say. Is he going to confess?

"I..Uhm… want you to come with me for a dinner date today, will you come?" Oh he is not going to confess.

I was about to say yes, but then remembered what he asked. Today? God why today? Now what will I say? 

He smiled looking at me and I coughed. 

I shrugged and bit my lip, God what lie should I tell him? but I'm not good at lying. I don't want to ruin his surprise. 

God why? Why do I always end up in a situation like this? What did I even do?

Blaize is looking at me with so much hope in his eyes and I really hate myself because I'll be breaking his heart. 

"Angel? Will you?" He asked again and I gulped.

"Uhm Blaize, I… I… you know, I am sorry, I can't" I said and again bit my lip hard. His face fell at my answer and I just wanted to slap the hell out of me. 

"Uhm Okey, it's just… today's my birthday and I thought I could celebrate it with you at dinner" Jesus, he is making it very hard for me. 

"I..I'm happy Blaize,.. Uhm no I mean, I'm sorry birthday," God what am I saying. "Uhm. .uh I mean happy birthday and I'm sorry blaize but I can't go because. . Because. .I Uhm. ..I have plans with Benny, I'm really sorry" I said and God my heart broke at his sad expression.

Why am I always stuck in such a situation? I really didn't want to see his sad look so I just walked to the door and walked out passing him a sad smile. 

I sighed as I reached my car, Jesus I just hope he won't be too sad. 

"How was it?" I was startled at Adrian's sudden voice.

"Oh, it was uh..  bad?" He chuckled at my answer. "It took him guts to ask you that, he thinks you are still very mad at him." 

I sighed again and looked at him, "I know but I just want to make him happy tonight, I just hope he will come, please Adrian, do anything but please take him home on time tonight"

He smiled and nodded his head, "Of course I'll try my best plus Bryan will be best to use in it" He chuckled and said goodbye.

Okay, now everything is ready for tonight.

I decided to decorate the hall with white and black theme. Then his cake will also come on time. 

Now I also should start getting ready. 

Tonight is going to be a very special night. 

.

.

.

.

"You want us to do what?" Kate said with her jaw on the floor. 

I bit my lip and looked at all of them. I called Benny, Kate and mom at my room because I needed their help.

"I..I. want you to make me beautiful, I want to look my best for tonight you know" I blinked innocently at them while mom had a very shocked expression, Benny also couldn't find her voice for replying to me.

"But sweetie, you are already very beautiful" mom said slowly and came closer to me. 

"No mom, I mean beautiful beautiful" she chuckled confusingly at my statement. 

"Well that's new, I mean can you elaborate exactly" Benny finally said.

"I mean , look at my hair, they are sooooo long but they don't have beautiful shape or softness like all those other beautiful girls and I look too pale like I have some kind of fever or something." I said showing them my hair and then pouted. 

Kate laughed and shook her head, "Yes, I agree with your hair condition but you don't look that pale, you look beautiful but if you want I can give you a changeover look you know, with makeup." She said, raising her brow. 

Oh I'll have to do make up too now? Well it's for good. "Okey but don't make me cake face" this time Benny laughed at me. 

"Of course we will not but we need to cut your hairs to give them a bouncy shape" Benny said pinching my cheeks.

"Okey, if mom allows" I said and mom shook her head. "Why would I deny sweetie? Do what you feel good but remember beauty doesn't belong to your face, it will always emerge from your heart." I smiled and hugged her. 

"Yes mom I know, I know it but I just want to look best for Blaize" she giggled and kissed my cheeks. 

"Okay, now girls you can transform my little one but don't do too much, I'll leave her with you two, see you later" mom said and went out of the room.

"Great, now let's start magic," Kate said and pulled into the bathroom.

Benny prepared the bathtub for me and I took a long bath. I didn't come out of the bathroom until I smelled like flowers. 

Meanwhile, Kate and Benny selected a dress and accessories for me.

When I came out in my bathrobe they pulled me on the chair. There was an extra woman too and Benny told me she is Mrs keens, she is here to give me a haircut and a good hairstyle. 

Mrs keens dried my hairs and gave me a haircut but even after that my hairs reached my lower thighs. She made a curvy and rough Bun with my hair and rested some tendrils on my cheeks and neck.  

Then she asked me to close my eyes, I again told her to not to use too much makeup and she said will be using just foundation, concealer and compact for Base.  

After doing that she applied something on my eyes and cheeks, I don't know much about makeup but I felt her using many things with my eyes and cheeks. 

Lastly she applied a dark pink lipstick finishing my look.

"Wow, you are looking breathtaking, okay time for a dress" Benny said, pulling out the beautiful white dress.

The dress fitted me perfectly like it had just been made for me. Then she gave me white sparkling heels to match the dress and diamond necklace with matching earrings. 

I told her that I would return them back but she hushed me and didn't let me say more.

After getting ready I looked into the mirror and gasped. I look different in a good way. The dress and all accessories are making me so beautiful.

I hope today blaize will find me so beautiful and I'll be confident enough to tell him everything is in my heart. 

I hope he will be happy with my present for him.

.

.

.

________________________

Author's Note

Hope you guys like it.

Please vote, comment and share. <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

987 154 38
Some people write for fun, and some do it because it bring fortune to them and their are some who do it because they don't know how to express their...
1.2M 26.2K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
35K 567 27
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 �...
299K 6.4K 52
Ethan Lane was your typical player. He was smooth, handsome, manly, successful and a total chick magnet. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He...