Her Innocent Love ✔ 'Complet...

By ssecretwwriter

(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned... More

Prologue ~
Ch - 1 "Hope"
Ch - 2 "New Chapter"
Ch - 3 "Best Friends"
Ch - 4 "Him"
Ch - 5 "Alone"
Ch - 6 "Flashback/1"
Ch - 7 "Helping"
Ch - 8 "Self-respect"
Ch - 9 "Flashback/2"
Ch - 10 "Confidence"
Ch - 11 "Decision"
Ch - 12 "Workload"
Ch - 13 " Coffee"
Ch - 14 "Flashback/3"
Ch - 15 "Jealously"
Ch - 16 "Flashback/4"
Ch - 17 "Mother's Day"
Ch - 18 "Flashback/5"
Ch - 19 "Desperate"
Ch - 20 "Hate Her"
Ch - 21 "Anger"
Ch - 22 "Marriage"
Ch - 23 "Intoxicating"
Ch - 24 "Holding Her"
Ch - 25 "Breakfast"
Ch - 26 "More Angry"
Ch - 27 "In The Air"
Ch - 28 "Las Vegas"
Ch - 29 "Mistake"
Ch - 30 "Bad Instinct"
Ch - 31 "Hurt"
Ch - 32 "My Queen"
Ch - 33 "Caring to Hating"
Ch - 34 "Hurting"
Ch - 35 "Guilt"
Ch - 36 "Broken"
Ch - 37 "Childishness"
Ch - 38 "Weakness"
Ch - 39 "Revenge"
Ch - 40 "Laugh"
Ch - 41 "Recall"
Ch - 42 "Haunt"
Ch - 43 "Past"
Ch - 44 "Emotions"
Ch - 45 "Finally"
Ch - 46 "Embarrassment"
Ch - 47 "Happy Ending"
Ch - 48 "Closer"
Ch - 50 "Beautiful"
Ch - 51 "Surprise"
Ch - 52 "Love"
Ch - 53 "Miss Me?"
Ch - 54 "My Goddess"
Ch - 55 "Kidnapped"
Ch - 56 "Searching"
Ch - 57 "Brave"
Ch - 58 "Shot"
Ch - 59 "Lost"
Ch - 60 "Love Birds"
Ch - 61 "Finishing off"
Ch - 62 "Dizzy"
Ch - 63 "Dinner Date"
Ch - 64 "Good News"
Ch - 65 "Ring Ceremony"
Ch - 66 "Wedding Ceremony"
Ch - 67 "Wedding Ceremony/2"
Ch - 68 "Revisiting"
Epilogue/1
Epilogue/2
Next Book
Blaize and Angel ~ (Cast)
IMPORTANT

Ch - 49 "Planning"

3.5K 136 6
By ssecretwwriter

"There are dreamers and there are planners, the planners make their dreams come true."

~ Unknown 

Part 49

Angel's Pov 

I'm so so so happy today. Finally everything is getting into place. Last night was very amazing, even if we didn't do much, even if blaize didn't say those 3 words but his actions were enough.

Still I'm waiting for him to tell me that he loves me like old times. 

Gosh, I shouldn't be thinking about that now, I have so much in my hands, I have denied to blaize for appointing the wedding planner because I wanted to do it all by myself. 

I had asked dad if he could walk Kate down the aisle and guess what ?  He agreed. He said it will be his honor and I'm very happy. Now I need to talk to Blaize about the best man for Ray.  

I need three best men, one groomsman, one maid of honor then three bridesmaids.  Blaize and I will be groomsman and maid of honor. Then there is Chris and Benny. Still I need two men and two ladies.  

I pouted and  entered his office. He didn't notice me as he was busy on a call, standing by the window. 

"What the hell? I don't pay you so you can say no to me, I need my work done. " Oh,  he is pretty angry. 

"Damn, what do you mean he is not there? Then go and search for him. I need to know where he is and what is he doing? I need his current status like right now and if you can't search for him then search for another job" he yelled and hung up. 

He turned around and shocked to see me behind, he cleared his throat and walked to me with a nervous smile.  "Hey, when did you come?" I raised my eyebrow at him. 

I know that he is hiding something and I need to know what exactly. "Whom are you looking for?" I asked straight to the point. He laughed nervously and held my hand.  "Nobody, nobody. It's just Uhm. . Uh.. one of our inferno enemy" 

He is lying, but why? Who is he looking for? I didn't pester him much, maybe I'm thinking too much. 

"Okey, I just wanted to ask you that, if Uhm…. Two of your friends can become the best man for Ray?" I asked, biting my lip. 

He sighed and shook his head. "I think, I need to ask those bastards" 

"Ask what? " I turned around to see the four of them entering his office.  

Blaize told them what I need to ask and Bryan quickly stood up with the horror look. "Are you kidding me? You want me to stand in that holy place so I can get cursed too like those kiss birds and you two for wedding bells? No thank you very much" 

What? "Wait, wait wait, you said holy and cursed words in the same sentence which aren't ever possible." I point out his mistaken sentence.

"Whatever, I don't want to step in that place ever" Bryan said rolling his eyes and I smiled. "Mark my words Bryan, someday you will be running to that place to claim your love" 

He laughed out loud at my words, "seriously you are very funny Angel" he walked out while still laughing, God love will definitely teach him some emotions, Kyle stood up and left too saying he doesn't either go into wedding stuff. 

"I and Declan can be the best man if you want," Adrian said with a smile. I knew he would never deny me. I smiled and thanked him happily. 

"Wow, thank you very much for not asking," Declan said playfully. They both then looked at Blaize and said something in… different language. 

"Allora, come sta andando la tua ricerca?" Is it Italian? Why is he talking in a different language now?

((So how's your search going?))

I looked at Blaize and he glared at Declan. "Uhm, I'll talk to you later Angel, I told you about that inferno enemy, so we need so much to work dear." Blaize said kissing my cheeks.

Okay, he needs it to be secret but why can't I know it? I sighed and nodded before making my way out. 

"I'm sorry Angel, I can't tell you this, but I'm doing this for your safety" I heard his faint voice when I closed his door. 

If you need this to be secret from me then I understand blaize, there must be some reason. I sighed and went to my old office room.

I made reservations for decorations in church with purple and white flowers themes, these are her favourites. 

Okey let's check, 

Decorations, check. 

Guest list, check.  

Gifts, check.

Cake, check.

Flowers, check.

Okey dresses?

God, I really forget about that, I can't buy dresses without telling Kate, her wedding dress should be according to her liking. Now I need to tell her. 

My phone rang, pulling me out of my thoughts, "Hello?" I said attending the call. 

No one answered so I checked the caller ID, it's an unknown number. "Who is it? " I asked again and no answer, but I could hear the heavy breathing on another side.

I don't know why, but I could feel an unwanted fear in my heart. I hang up the call in fear. Why am I afraid? Who was that? 

I shook my head and decided to focus on Kate's wedding. I pulled out my calendar to mark the date but something caught my eyes. 

Oh no, the day after tomorrow is Blaize's birthday. Will he celebrate? 

Without thinking twice I texted Benny to meet me at the nearby cafe and went out of the building. 

.

.

"So what is it? You need help in Wedding preparation?" Benny asked, sipping her mango juice. 

I nodded, "Yes that too but Uhm,  it's about Blaize's birthday," Her eyes widened when I said that. 

"Oh Boy, I forget about that, well it's because he doesn't celebrate his birthday, since you know his mom died" I feel sad to hear about Sofia again and that he stopped celebrating his birthday too. 

"Can we Uhm celebrate it this year, I mean we can organise a surprise party for him you know" she smiled looking at me. 

"Of course you can, I'm sure he will be very surprised and happy too, so you need my help in organising that?" I nodded my head.

"Yes, uh you can take care of guests & foods and rest I'll take care of" she clapped her hands like a child with a happy smile. 

"I'm already so excited, and what about Kate's wedding?" She chirped.

"Actually I need your help in dresses and cake selection then food too, it's just you and Kate had the same taste in everything so I thought you can help, I want Kate to like this all" she giggled and nodded her head. 

"Well then, you are at the right place. So listen, today you plan the surprise party for blaize, and I'll take care of the guests list and food list. Then tomorrow you can execute your plan and I'll start inviting people. Then after blaize's birthday we will go shopping for Kate,  sounds good?" This time it was me who clapped happily.  

"Yes perfect, thank you so much, I knew you can help me" I giggled and hugged her tightly. 

She then dropped me back to the office and I bid her goodbye. 

I entered the building then into that private lift, when the lift opened I walked out but bumped into a wall. Wall? Here?

I looked up to find a very worried blaize, "Where the hell were you?" He whisper yelled at me. His voice was hoarse, was he crying? 

"What? I… I was with Benny, I needed to discuss something with her" I told him and he sighed. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to himself. 

"Please don't do that again, I was so scared, you left your phone in your office,  I wasn't able to find you anywhere. I was so worried." My heart broke when his voice cracked at the end. 

He is afraid, afraid that I might leave him, but I would never do that, I already forgave him. But did I tell this to him? No, because I told him that I'll never forgive him and will never trust him.  

I looked up at him and nodded, "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you but it will never happen again, I'm not going anywhere" I smiled softly and he nodded and hugged me again.  

I was thinking about what I would give him on his birthday but now I know what I will give. 

I smiled and tightened my grip on his back. He is mine, my love is mine.

I'll always make him happy. 

Forever

.

.

.

________________________

Author's Note

Hope you guys like it.

Please vote, comment and share. <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 9.2K 50
14K 471 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
1.4M 391 1
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
16.9K 456 24
Purple hyacinth ‼️THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED‼️ - Sorrow, I'm sorry please forgive me - Jennie Watts - she was what people called perfect. Perf...