Transformers RID; New Beginni...

By Detectivegel

Nova is BACK?! With a new adventure, Nova gets message from Primus, telling her that her world is in danger... More

Details
Prologue
New Mission
Old friends Reunited
WWOD
As the Kospego Commands!
Collect 'Em All
True Colors
Rumble in the jungle
Nova's Filler Reunion
Can you dig it? (Here comes Jazz)
Babysitting Little Bee
Hunting Season
Out of Focus
Sideways
Nova's Filler: Omega Two Post Tour
Even Robots Have Nightmares
Somebody Anybody
One of Our Mini-Cons Is Missing
Deep Trouble
The Champ
The Trouble with Fixit
Lockout
Similarly Different
The Buzz on Windblade
Ghosts and Impostors
***Message***
Battleground part 1
Battlegrounds Part 2
Overloaded part 1
Overloaded part 2
Note
Metal Meltdown
Suspended
Cover Me
Reminisce Part 1
Reminisce Part 2
Misdirection
Nova's Night Off
Impounded
Portals
Nova's Filler: Operation Closure
Graduation Exercises
Decepticon Island part 1
Decepticon Island part 2
Nova's Filler: Need for Speed
History Lessons
Strongarm's Big Score
Strange Connections
Mighty Big Trouble
Mini-Con Madness
Worthy
King of Hill
Defrosted
Blurred
Sphere of Influence
Bee Cool
Great Divide
Get a Clue
Out of shadows
Switcheroo
Guilty as Charged
The Golden Knight
The Fastest Bot Alive!
Railroad Rage
Combine and Conquer
MoonBreaker
Exiles
Breathing Room
Prepare for Departure
Prisoner Principles
Collateral Damage
Something he ate
Sick Bot
The Truth (Five Fugitives)
Deep Secret
Nova's Filler: Her Tribute
Enemy of My Enemy

Nova's Fillers: Meets the Rescue Bots

4.8K 68 84
By Detectivegel

(A/N Oops....Forgot to update this chapter after tricking you all. Anyway, This was the aftermath 'Ghosts and Imposters,' Gocubs15 requested me for having Nova to meet the Rescue Bots so I decided. So, the moment you've all been waiting for...here is the chapter that was from Rescue Bots 'Uninvited Guest') 

After what happened on her field trip, Miko lost the bet which Nova was glad that she doesn't have to make her wear weird outfits and sing something embarrassing. Today, She was back in her old outfit without a cowboy hat, sitting on the car junks, reading a history book beside the view of the Crown City.

Right now, Everyone were doing their usual routine such as patrol or searching for energon. Nova finished her history book as she head to the command center only to find Drift who was polishing his sword while Bee was standing there with his thoughts. The others must have probably went off doing any other activities.

Nova noticed the minicons were not with Drift as she asked, "Hey, Drift where are Jetstorm and Slipstream?"

"I am unsure where Jetstorm went but I do know is that Slipstream is taking an assignment in capturing the Cyclones." Drift replied. (A/N It was from TF power of Dibs)

"Cyclones?"

"Highly dangerous minicons."

"I see....Wait, you allow Slipstream to take this mission alone?"

"I know I do not approve of this but as his teacher I must respect his 'Dibs'"

"Dibs?" Nova confused.

Which Drift explained what Sideswipe told the minicons about an ancient ritual of Dibs which was dishonorable to ignore. After listening to his explanation, Nova sighed with a facepalm and thought, 'Poor them.....Sideswipe must have influence them.'

"Drift, Remind me to have a little talk with him when you see him." Nova said before walking up to Bee.

Drift nodded in confusion.

Nova walked up to Bee and asked, "Bee, Did Slipstream really took the assignment because he has dibs? Really?"

Bee shrugged in response.

"Can't believe Sideswipe had to twist their mind?" Nova groaned until she heard a beeping from her watch.

Nova answered the call with a screen appeared. "What is it, Fowler?"

::Nova, we gotta problem....the satellite we used to detect Cybertronian was damaged. We need to fix it again.:: Fowler said before ending the call.

"When you meant by 'we' you meant me. Time to fix the satellite again." Nova groaned.

Bee asked her, "Your going to fix the satellite?"

"Yup as always....Unfortunately, we can't rely on NASA so I had to use my Titan Mode and portal power then fly through the troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, thermosphere and exosphere then to space with a help from speed and shield." Nova said with complaint.

"Wait....you were able to break through the Earth's atmosphere?!" Bee gawked at her.

"Yes."

Bee still gawking.

"What? I have my own limits. Although, it was exhausting that I had to do it." Nova shrugged.

Nova was about to leave the scrapyard until Bee stopped her. "Wait....You don't mind if I come along? I mean you could use an extra hand. Besides, I'm sure we can borrow Drift's ship so that you won't have to push yourself." Bee said.

Nova was about to protest then again it would be easier for her to finish the job. "Alright, You can come. Remember, we are only fixing the satellite." She reminded.

Bee nodded as he asked Drift to borrow his ship which he oblige. Bee said with battle cry, "Let's get fixin' "

Nova stared at him weirdly, "Really?"

"Yeah....I'm still working on it."

Nova and Bee head to space to fix the satellite. (A/N Nova is sitting on Bee's shoulder since I'm not sure if Drift's ship has only one seat) It was silenced between them as Bee spoke, "So...um...What do you call that satellite exactly?"

"Um about that....We don't have one....we built it under a disguise as a weather satellite. And don't even think of coming up with a stupid name like Miko do." Nova said.

"Uh Right."

Once they found their satellite, Bee noticed that it looked different from the Earth satellite. It had a mark Z3 on it and seems to be flying off orbit.

Bee asked, "That's your satellite? It looked bigger."

Nova replied, "Yeah, we had to built it since it was equipped with cybertronian technology." 

The ship stopped there as Nova transformed into her Amor Mode then fly out of the ship along with Bee. He stood on the satellite while Nova searched the problem. She found the cause which turned out to be the navigation system which would explain why it was out of orbit. She managed to fix it with a help from technopathy and her staff.

"All fix." Nova said, pleased with her work.

"Huh, That was easy...We should head back before...." Bee was interrupted when a small meteor showers were raining towards the duo. Nova put up a barrier around the satellite and drifted away while they head back to the ship. 

Bee said, "Meteor shower!! We need to head inside." 

Nova nodded as she follow Bee inside and left the satellite. Bee activated the thruster and took evasive action. Unfortunately, there were medium sized rocks that hit the ship, some missed while the other hit the engines. Because of that, the ship engines became damaged and the controls are unstable.

Bee said, "We need to land!!!"

Nova said frantically, "How?! We can't crashed land on the scrapyard and not to mentioned at the open wide space where humans are or underwater where you can't fix it. There has to be someplace where no one can see."

Bee thought, 'At this rate, we'll crash for who knows where....' then an idea hit him. 'There is a place but it was suppose to be a secret.'

They felt the hit again which caused Nova to fell off Bee's shoulder as he caught her in his servo. Though, she seems to be knocked out due to the hit. 

'I guess I have no choice.' Bee sighed in frustration as he opened his chestplate (A/N Like how Bulkhead and Wheeljack, where Miko was) and placed her inside before closing.

"Sorry Nova....either not getting crush or putting you safe." Bee mumbled as he typed in the coordinates if he can. Once the coordinates are set, which they are entering the Earth's atmosphere. 

(A/N To any of those had no idea who they are, check TF Rescue Bots)

Rescue Bot Training Center

Surrounded by a wall of flame, the Rescue Bots and their human partners (Burn's Family) try to work out how they're going to escape, as Heatwave's run out of water. After some discussion, they get Blades to climb on Boulder and Chase so Heatwave can use him as a ladder to escape the inferno and get a fire hose. Fortunately the whole thing was simply a training exercise in the Training Center's Rescue Arena, and Cody reports they had a perfect score.

Boulder and Chase high fived at each other while Blades said, "I still don't see why I couldn't just transform."

Chase explained, "The object of the training session is to complete the task without transforming."

Cody added, "The idea is to be ready for anything."

That's when they heard the alarm as the screen appeared above them. Blades said, "Great, What's the stimulation throwing at us now?"

Boulder said, "I don't think that's part of the stimulation.

"That thing is coming down fast." Charlie spoke.

"It's unidentified spaceship and its going to crash into us." Cody said worriedly.

Everyone head outside as they looked up at the falling ship that is hurtling towards them. Dani suggested, "Should we evacuate?"

Graham said, "No time we have to tread soften the landing or it could destroy the whole building."

Kade added, "Not to mention whoever's flying?"

::SOS the controls are not responding. Requesting help::  The comm spoke

"That design look cybertronian." Boulder said in recognition.

"Anybot you know." Dani asled.

"I don't recognize the voice."

"The fact that it is Cybertronian does not mean it is Autobot." Chase said.

"What if---?" Blades trailed off which Heatwave spoke, "Someone's in trouble and we're going to rescue them. we can sort out the rest later."

 Despite not knowing who's aboard, they decloak the base and use collision foam to provide the ship with a soft landing once it braced for impact as everyone took cover.

"The whole thing is intact and no damage to the landing pad. Thank Primus." Boulder said with relief.

Kade said, hiding beside Heatwave, "Hold the victory dance. We still don't know what's inside that thing."

The hatched opened itself as they watched silhouette figure came out of the ship which turned out to be someone they knew. Blades exclaimed, "Bumblebee."

"It's you!!! Are you okay?" He run over to help Bee while Chase head over to the ship to find the other passenger but no one was there. Chase said, "But there appears to be no else on board."

Cody said, walking up to them, "Somebody was on the distress call, who are you flying with, Bee?"

Bee said, shaking off the dizziness, "Nobody.....It's just me."

Everyone stared at him with shock when they're startled by his voice. 

"What?" Bee looked confused until he realize. "Oh the voice. Yeah oooh, I have tons to catch you guys, Don't I? Well, I got my voice box fixed, new team, new mission." counting out until he noticed it wasn't much. "Well, that's bit actually so maybe not tons."

"Gotta say....a little surprising but glad to hear it." Heatwave said.

"Quite literally." Chase added.

"And glad you make it okay." Boulder said.

Bee turned Blades, raising his fist, "How are you doing bud?! Oh it is great to see you."

"Yeah." Blades said, doing fist bump but doesn't sound very happy.

"Is your new mission what brought you here?" Charlie questioned.

"Sort of...I was up on a job and took some meteor damage, had to land somewhere and remembered you guys had this new facility so I owe one to everybody." Bee replied.

"Always happy to help." Cody said proudly.

Boulder said, inspecting the ship, "I haven't seen this model before, any chance I could check it out."

Bee asked, "I was actually hoping you'd help fix it."

"Oh fix it? We'll give it an upgrade."

Bee noticed Blades was staring at him strangely as he turned to him, "Um something wrong, Blades?"

Blades shake his head in reply.

Dani spoke up, "How about a tour while Boulder is working on your ship?" 

"Sounds great." Bee replied.

As they were about to enter until Graham stated, "Hold on you have to meet our security hologram before you can go through those doors. Elma!!"

A holographic of a female known as Elma appeared above Bee and the others. "This is Bumblebee. Scan him and approve for clearance, please?"

Elma began to scan Bee as Cody explained, "Elma runs everything here in the training center." 

Once the scan is complete though for some reason Elma spoke out, "Detecting a lifeform within Bumblebee."

The Burn's family and the Bots looked confused as they turned to Bee. "what did Elma mean?" Chief questioned.

"Did you brought anything domestic with you? Elma said that there was a lifeform." Graham asked.

"I didn't. I'm not sure what..." Bee trailed off when a knocking noise comes from his chest plates which startled everyone. He looks confused at first and then seems to realize something. "Oh, scrud." He groans as he his chest plates slide back to allow turquoise blue minicon  to crawl out.

They look at the scene in shock. "Oh Sorry Nova I forgot you're in there." Bee said sympathetically. 

"Ugh....Now I know how Miko feels when she's inside Bulkhead." She groaned, feeling dizzy.

Boulder said surprised, "It's a minicon."

Kade questioned, "Minicon?"

"They're like us but smaller version and much the same size as human."

Dani said, "Really?"

Chase wondered, "Though, I never seen this kind of Minicon on Cybertron."

Bee picked Nova up as he placed her down on the ground which Nova slumped on the ground, kneeling position. "You alright?" Bee said.

"What the heck, Bee!!! Could you at least put me someplace safe that is not in your chest?" Nova said, breathing heavily.

"Hey I said I was sorry...beside there's no place for me to keep you safe. Either getting squished or crash into the ground."

Nova was about to retort back until Cody said, looking amaze, "Wow, I never seen a minicon before and you have a pretty cool wings. I'm Cody, what's your name?"

Nova looked surprised when she saw him but notice there were other humans present as well. "Um...Nova Login." She replied.

Chase stated, "Nova Login? That is an unusual name, that doesn't sound from Cybertron."

Charlie said to Nova, "Don't blame Bumblebee, he didn't mean to."

Boulder added, "That's right, your ship crashed and was probably trying to protect you."

Which caught Nova's attention when she saw an Autobot right front of her and he wasn't alone. She slowly turned to Bee, "Bee, Who are they?"

Bee seems so nervous when he could hear a hidden anger in her voice. "Well....Do you remember when I said about Burns that day?" Bee reminded.

Nova nodded, recalling the event as he added, "Nova, they are the Rescue bots who were staying at Griffin Rock."

"Rescue bots? Griffin Rock?" Nova turned back to the Rescue Bots.

"This is Heatwave, Boulder, Chase and Blades. And this is the Burn's Family whose been helping them." Bee motioned to them.

Nova stared at them in disbelief as she asked, "Bee....Since when was I not informed of other Autobots here on Earth?"

Bee felt nervous, knowing that she would be astound by the rescue bots existence so he explained to her. Once he's done, Nova was staring at him with a stunned expression.

"So you meant to say that they have been here since then and didn't bother to tell me." Nova scolded.

"well uh..." Bee trailed off

"Wait....Don't tell me....Sire know this as well?" 

Bee didn't say anything which answered her questioned. "Is that why you two have been going mission? Unbelievable, I can't believe Sire kept this from me." Nova facepalmed.

Heatwave questioned, 'Sire? Whose her Sire?"

"*Sigh* How am I suppose to explain this to agent Fowler?" Nova said.

"No....But Fowler mustn't know about this, we like it to keep their existence a secret. I just don't want to force them to do things that they shouldn't, even Optimus is the same." Bee pleaded.

The name mentioned to Nova halted as she hummed with a thought before she added, "I would be angry but.....right now I'm still dizzy from the impact. So, I'll let this go..... for now."

Bee sighed in relief. 

Nova turned to the Burn's family, "You wouldn't happen to have a kitchen, do you?"

They looked confused why she asked so Charlie answered, "Yes, we do."

"Good cuz I could really use some soda, I'm quenched."

Everyone even the rescue bots stared at her strangely. Graham said confusedly, "You.....drink soda?"

Dani added, "But Cybertronians don't drink or eat, right?"

Nova realized her situation as she replied, "Oh , I'm not fully actually .....I'm a Technorganic,"

The Rescue bots, except the Burn's family were shocked when she said that, Bee explained about her even though they thought it was a myth. 

Cody asked curiously, "Technorganic?"

Boulder explained shortly, "Half Cybertronian, Half Organic."

Graham said, "Like a cyborg."

Heatwave and Bee nodded in reply. "Yeah, It's convincing to believe I'm part alien born from 2 different worlds." Nova said sheepishly.

Kade let out a laugh and said, "Oh hahaha so your like those green martian that's laugh." still laughing while clutching his stomach. 

Nova glared before she smirked under her mask as her body glowed which blinded everyone. Bee thought, 'Don't tell me she's....'

As the light dies out, they looked at her which they were shocked to see Nova....in human form. "What do you think, Kade? Do I look like a green martian?" Nova said mockingly, with a wink.

Kade's jaw dropped, gawking at her appearance, not hoping what he was expecting which he didn't hear Heatwave snickering.

Bee clapped his servo, snapping out of everyone, "O-kay, now that all of you get to know Nova. I think it's time we continue our tour, don't we?"

Nova said thoughtfully, "Oh, right.....Sure, after I get a drink."

As Elma finish scanning them, they are allowed to get inside while Charlie checks in with Salvage and Blurr who are covering for the team in Griffin Rock, much to Nova's complain about more Autobots.

 Bee sighed, 'This is going to take awhile.'

Once they are inside, Bee and Nova were amazed to see the base so big and spacious. Nova could also see the Groundbridge which looks different from the Spacebridge that she secretly kept.

 Bee said impressed, "Woah this place is way better then my team's HQ, Ours is kind of well it's you know a junkyard."

Nova added, "Huh, it looks different from my secret base."

Cody asked, "You have your own secret base?"

"Yeah....My secret base is an island which Agent Fowler so kindly help renovated it. It used to be a Decepticon Base long ago but now...it's my own private place."

"An island?! Then, How come...?"

"If your wondering, Agent Fowler gave me orders to stay with Bee's team as a supervision since someone needs to have a human cover."

Graham said, coming over to them, "Sorry too interrupt but I think it might be best for everybody especially Griffin rock pet's population if we Burn's get back to the island to help out."

Heatwave said, "Blurr and Salvage not handling things too well, huh?"

"They're doing things their own way"

Kade said, "Enough said. Let's go guys" which Graham and Dani followed.

Cody asked his father, "Dad, Is it okay if I stay here and hang out with Bumblebee and Nova?"

Charlie replied, " Of course son." as he turned to Bee. "come back with the bots once the repairs to be shipper done."

 "Thanks chief." Bee said.

"we're grateful." Nova added.

"He says 'thank you chi--" Blades trailed off, realizing Bee still had his voice. "oh sorry Habit....still not used to this."

Nova thought, 'Poor guy.' as she watched the Burn's family (except Cody) left through the groundbridge after saying their farewells.

"Come on the racetracks this way I think you'll like this one." Heatwave said, guiding Bee and Nova.

Cody asked, "You're alright?"

Blades said sadly, "It's just that...... I feel like I don't even know Bumblebee anymore. new mission, a new team, a new voice, Why didn't he tell me?"

"I'm sure he's busy ---"

 "And that is not how I expected him to sound at all, his voice is weird, right?"

"I like it. He sounds friendly and smart kind of like I always imagined him sounding. You'll get used to it." Cody said before following to where they went. Blades sighed sadly, slumping his body before following him.

After Cody gave Nova a soda drink which she was grateful, They watch Bee driving through a miniature racetrack which he seems to enjoy it. Nova thought, 'At least Bee is having fun for a life time.'

"Elma maximize Bumblebee." Heatwave command. Which the ray hit Bee, resizing to his original height. 

"I've got to get me one of those. Or better yet.....You got to get me one of those, Nova." Bee said to her which Nova rolled her eyes playfully.

"As if.....Though, I'm not sure what Sire would think of this." She said.

The tour reaches the "neural nook" control center which Chase explained everything about the building's function. Nova hate to admit that their base was impressive.

Bee exclaimed, "Transforms? A building in disguise huh. That sounds familiar."

Blades said nonchalantly, "Except with the buildings changes. There aren't any surprises."

Everyone stared at him strangely. Heatwave said, "What?"

Blades realizing what he just spoke as he said, "I'm just...I mean if the buildings has friends, they know and then...guh nevermind."

Nova said confusedly, "O-kay, so what else do this building have?" 

Cody replied, "Huh oh yeah we'll show you the underground training facility."

Bee said surprised, "Underground? Wait there's more okay." 

As they reached the Rescue Arena, which Heatwave is showing off by revealing the martial arts equipment and training obstacles. 

Bee said, "Impressive"

Nova added, "It looks different from the Stimulation Training Room. Except the solid holographic."

Chase asked, "You have a stimulation room for training?"

Nova nodded. "In case, your up against a stronger opponent. Like Sire used to say, always be ready for anything that throw at us."

Heatwave turned to her again and wonder, 'She keeps mentioning Sire, I wonder who she was referring to? I'll question her later.'

Heatwave spoke up, "Anyway, You ain't seen nothing yet. Elma activate the floor maze."

They watched as the walls rise from the floor, forming a Floor Maze which amazed Bee and Nova.

Heatwave stated, "Go on inside." as they were about to enter until he didn't notice an uninvited guest went behind Heatwave's armor. 

 "This is the kind of scenario we...use for....." Heatwave trailed off, his voice sounded distorted before he collapse on the ground which caught their attention.

Bee spoke, "Heatwave?" as they head towards Heatwave's limp body.

Chase said, "He appears to have gone into a stasis coma."

Cody questioned, " But how?"

Blades stated, "He must be low Energon. "

Nova exclaimed, "That's....Impossible. He looks fine when we started the tour. Why now? "

Bee added, "What could have happen?"

Heatwave groaned.

"Answers will wait, we must get him an Energon infusion immediately. Assistance please?" Chase said as he was about to lift Heatwave when a leech-like creature came behind from his body and lunged Chase at his chestplate, draining his energon.

Chase tried to pull it out until he collapse on the ground unconsciously, feeling drained from the attack.

Cody exclaimed, "Chase." 

He run towards to him until the creature hissed at Cody which Nova managed to save him before the creature lunged at them as it escaped through the vent.

Nova placed her hand, using her technopathy before turning to them, "No good.....He's down too. What was that thing?!"

Blades said worriedly, " Maybe no...It's too little unless it was a baby one."

Bee asked, "Baby one what?"

"Energon Eater"

Nova said surprised, "woah wait....Energon Eater?"

Cody said, " You mean a space vampire, like the one Chase and Boulder caught that one time but how did it get Earth?"

Bee said I think I can answer that." as he began to grabbed Chase's body. "As soon we get these two into stasis pods."

Blades grabbed Heatwave as well. "I'll tell Boulder to meet us at the medical Bay"

At Medical Bay

Boulder typed in the machine as they watched Heatwave and Chase inside the tubes. "There. This will keep them safe until we deal with the creature."

Cody questioned, "still don't understand how an energon Eater got here?"

Nova wondered about it until a realization hit her. "The meteor shower!" she claimed.

Bee nodded, thinking the same thing as he added, "Must have grabbed a ride on my ship and got off when I crash."

Blades said, feeling frightened, "And now it could be anywhere....ready to pounce and drain. In the ceiling, the walls or hiding in my own canopy."

Nova stared at him weirdly. 'Okay, he's really paranoid.'

"it'll be okay. we just need to work together and not panic." Bee said, calming him down.

Though, Blades doesn't seem to be calm at all. "Right....who's panicking?" he said.

"First we need to lock down this building. If that thing gets back to my ship and drains the energon, it'll even get bigger and we'll all be stuck here with it."

Nova groaned, "Just what we need....First, we get stuck in the base full of scraplets who eats metal. But now we're going to be stuck here with an energon eater who was about to drain our energon."

Blades mumbled, "Not panicking.....Not panicking."

Cody suggested, "we could always get out through the groundbridge."

Nova replied, "Woah woah bad idea, it's too risky."

Boulder agreed, "She's right. We'll open the bridge, the creature could get through too and reach Blurr and Salvage."

Bee ordered, "Elma Locked down the center." which he received no respond to the building. "Uh elma.... hello, was that was that her name? was it Elma?"

Cody pointed out, "you're not authorized to give commands, she doesn't recognize your voice patterns."

Blades said, "Her and me both."

Cody spoke, "Elma lockdown the center." which Elma oblige, locking down all the base while sounding the alarm. 

"Welp, time for a hunt." Nova stated

Arena Maze

They're at the training room, still searching for the creature while Cody contacts the situation to his father. Once he finish, they felt the ground shaking.

Nova said, trying to balance, "Woah."

Bee asked, "What was that?"

As they went around the corner, only to find Boulder thumping on the ground in his vehicle mode. Nova asked, "Um what's boulder doing?"

Cody explained, "Boulder is using a seismic imaging, probably trying to track the creature."

"Oh like a fly-bat sonar."

Cody nodded.

Boulder transform robot mode and said, "I can't get a lock, it must be on the move."

Nova said, "Let me try." she shut her eyes abit before releasing an invisible wave, spreading around the area. Her hair flickered a bit before opening her eyes and stated, "It's in the walls."

Blades asked, "How do you know?" 

To answer his question, they heard the shriek inside wall, much to their surprise. "Does that answer your question?" Nova stated.

Boulder was about to question her which Nova added, "It's called Long sense, different from your seismic imaging, It allowed me to expand my senses around me. Plus, I have the ability to sense energy. Since that creature drains energon, it might be easier for me to sense it too."

Boulder seems impressed about her abilities, it was the first he had never seen anybot who can sense energy. Hearing the noises again through the wall. Boulder turned to Blades, "Blades, power up with a foam canon and blast that thing when it comes out."

Blades said frightened, "Comes out of where....?"

Nova exclaimed, "It's on the move again." hearing the creature's noise through the walls.

 "alright.... alright." Blades said, feeling frightened as he brought out his foam canon. "power up and energize." which the it glowed a bit , much to Nova's surprise.

Nova said in awe, "Woah."

Bee said, "Okay, I definitely gotta get me on of those." before grabbed the electric pole from the shelves since he left the Decepticon hunter back at the scrapyard which he regretted.

"I think its moved to that wall." Boulder pointed out as they head towards near the wall. Nova was about to follow until her hair flickered as her eyes widened and shouted, "Guys, It's...."

The shaft fell on ground which caught their attention, revealing the creature from the vent. "....right above you." Nova finished.

The Energon Eater was about to launch at the 3 Bots when an unexpected shield appeared above them, receiving a slam into the mouth. The bots were surprised before turning to Nova who had her hand reach out, using her powers to protect them. The creature (whose on top of the shield) hissed at Nova before it lunged which she managed to evade, causing the barrier to dissipate.

Blades tried to blast at the creature but escapes into the Floor Maze. Cody said dreadfully, "Oh boy not the maze."

Boulder walk towards the entrance of the maze before turning to them, "Blades stay on this exit. Bee, Let's block the other two."

Bee asked, "Cody, anyway you could get us a bird's eye view?"

Cody replied, "Sure."

Bee turned to Nova, "Nova, I want you stay with Cody."

Nova started, "But...."

Bee added, " I don't want to risk it if the creature might drain you." referring to the fact that Nova has a power of the Allspark and not knowing she has power of Dark energon too.

Nova nodded in understanding before following Cody into the elevator then to the control booth. "Where are you?" Cody said, searching through the radar which he found the location.

Nova commed through her watch, "Bee, according to the radar,  he's near your exit."

Cody added, "But all the paths lead to the center so if everybody moves in, you should be able to track it."

 Nova watched the screen as trio entered the maze. Luckily, they can hear everyone on the comms.

 Blades spoke ::'Should' and 'want to' are two different things::

 Bee asked ::how do we know which way to go::

Boulder instructed  ::Pick a wall either side of you, left or right it doesn't matter. Put you hand against it and just follow that wall, just stick with the one you picked::

Nova can see Bee's dot on the radar which led him to a dead end.

::Ah, WHat I picked....hit a dead end::

::Only temporary....keep following your wall::

Still trying to locate the creature through the maze. Nova can hear Blades whimpering in fear in the comm. 'Seriously, I still don't get why he's a rescue bot if he's too scared.'

While Cody still has his eyes on the creature until the dot disappeared from the radar.

Cody groaned, "I've lost visual."

Nova asked, "Where is it?"

"I'm not sure...." then he noticed Boulder dot wasn't moving. 'Something isn't right.'

Cody comm, "Boulder....Boulder...."

Nova  knew there was something suspiciously as she turn her body around and was about to comm Bee until she could hear the screams in the background.

::Don't eat me!!::

:Energon Eater!!!::

Nova blinked in silenced before she could hear Bee and Blades voice again.

::This never happen::

::I won't tell::

Nova switched off her watch and said softly, "Ok.....That was awkward."

Cody comm Bee and Blades, didn't notice Nova just comm,  "Guys, I'm not hearing anything from Boulder."

:: Can you see the creature anywhere?::  Bee question

"It must have gotten out of the maze somehow, maybe through the...." he didn't get to finished as he screamed when the Energon Eater slammed on the glass with its mouth. Nova stood in front of Cody, placing her hand across him in a protective way.

It doesn't seem to attack as it slid down from the glass and disappeared out of sight. Nova commed Bee, "Bee, Did you find Boulder?"

Bee replied, ::Yeah we did....But....::

Nova narrowed her eyes and said, "Let me guess....It got him too."

At the Medical Bay

Bee, Blades, Cody and Nova were standing in front of the tubes which Boulder is now in. "Another one down and that creature could be anywhere, we could be next. Either one of us, I'm sure its me." Blades said worriedly.

"And without Boulder, we don't have a way to track it." Bee added

"Wait, the neural look?! From there, I can check the building for noises and heat signature." Cody said.

"Good thinking and we'll hunt it the old-fashioned way." Bee said.

"We?" Blades spoke.

"No better team than the two of us." 

"You mean three of us." Nova stated.

The trio said unison, "What?!"

"This time, I'm coming with you. Beside, I'm not taking any chances of having the two of you have your energon drained." Nova said.

Bee wanted to say something but decided against it. "I guess there's no point changing your mind." Bee said.

Nova nodded with a smug.

"*sigh* alright....we could use another extra hand." Bee added.

"Stay in touch on the comms." Cody said.

In the Hallways

Bee and Blades wandering through the hallway with Nova beside them, searching for the Energon Eater. Nova had to use her Long sense to locate just to assure Blades since he was a bit scared. 

"You know I'm glad you think we're still a good team." Blades said.

Nova and Bee turned to him with a confused look. "well, sure we'll always be...." until they heard the noise. "Uh-oh."

Blades asked worriedly, "And 'uh-oh' what?"

Nova shushed him then pointed at the vent where they saw the slime that was left behind. They peered into the vent, only to see the slime lead elsewhere. Nova stated, "It must have went into the vent."

Bee nodded his head as he commed, "Cody, you pick up anything yet?"

::Okay, I'm getting an unidentified heat signature from inside the wall near you but it's moving away::  Cody replied.

Bee, Nova and Blades went around the corner of the hall as Cody added ::Go to your right, looks like it's picking up speed::

Nova asked, "So Blades....back there what you said, you really think you and Bee wouldn't be a good team anymore?"

Blades nodded.

Bee asked as well, "why do you think that?"

"It's just that....I haven't seen you in so long. Your new mission, new team and now that you can talk well, you sound so different." Blades explained.

::Turn left at the corner:: Cody commed.

"Heh I know big change, right? You're not the only bot who had trouble with it. I also had trouble about Nova's changes too." Bee replied.

"Hey!! I heard that!" Nova retorted, feeling insulted.

".....But it's still me. I'm the same bot inside and so are you. A real Friendship can handle anything you throw at it." Bee encouraged.

"After all, no matter how much we changed, we'll always be friends." Nova added.

Blades smiled at the both of them before Nova halted in her tracks, the moment her hair flickered, sensing danger. 

"Uh-oh." Nova spoke.

Bee and Blades were about to ask when they were startled by the loud screech that the creature who was pouncing on the wall.

 ::Uh guys I think he's been following you:: Cody commed

"He must have smell your energon." Nova stated to Bee and Blades.

Bee added, "He's trying to get at us."

"Let him try, we'll teach him to mess with Team Bumble-Blades." Blades said with confidence.

The eater hissed before leaving the damaged wall.  "Huh, I guess you scared him off." Bee said impressed.

"And seriously, team Bumble-Blades, really?" Nova said with her eye brow raised.

::I think its looking for a way out....its in a different duct::

"I'm tired of chasing this thing maybe this is one of those times we have to look at things from a new angle." Blades complained.

::New angle? Great idea, Blades. Instead of chasing it, why not let it find you?::

"You mean use ourselves as bait?! Okay that was so not my idea."

Bee said, "Cody, you saw how fast that thing is. If it gets one or three of us, you're left here on your own."

Blades added, " And we promised chief we'd take care of you."

Nova hummed in thought before an idea hit her. "What about our ship, Bee? You said it yourself that...." Nova said.

Bee added, "creature would love to get his tentacles on it."

Blades added, " Its the biggest store of Energon around."

Cody comm, ::For the perfect bait::

Bee turned to Blades, "We have to be ready for it."

Blades said with determination, "Then let's gear up and take it down."

Nova said, with a thumbs up, "Nice catchphrase, Blades."

"It sure is." Bee said before he mumbled, "I gotta get me one of those too."

"You should....also, there's just one suggestion that I really want to test out."

Outside

It was night time and with the lockdown ended, the two Bots, Nova, Cody and Servo hid themselves around the landing pad. Bee was wondering what Nova was planning but she didn't tell him as she told her the plan to capture the creature then leave it to her afterwards. Cody was looking at the tablet when the scan shows the creature on radar. 

"Its heading up the shaft, man your station. I mean Bot your station." Cody said, hiding behind the machine wit Servo. Bee and Blades are hiding behind ship while Nova was hiding on top of the ship using her invisibility.

When the energon eater makes an appearance, Bumblebee hits it with foam and Blades shot a net, trapping it. It was Nova's cue as she jumped down from the ship before raising both her arms as her hair and eyes began to glow bright blue.

The Energon Eater hissed in agony as everyone were shocked to see the threads of swirling energy came out from its body, weaving their way through the air and converging towards her as if it was absorbing.

Bee realizing that she was extracting the energon that creature drain. It began to feel weary and the body began to shrank all of a sudden. Nova didn't stop as she kept going till the creature became small.

Nova stopped, breathing heavily with exhaustion as she looked up to see a small energon eater hissing then escaped through the net, trying to leave. Luckily, Nova raised her finger which lifted the creature before forming a barrier around it. It floated towards to Nova as she caught it in both her hands, holding the shield bubble.

"Gotcha." Nova said smugly, staring at the creature which was struggling to escape its prison.

Bee said, " All wrapped up, Go team Bumble-Blades." raising his servo, expecting highfive from Blades."

Blades smiled at him, instead of highfive, he wrapped his arm around him in embrace. Bee seems startled then patted on his back.

Nova complained, "Hey, What am I, chopped liver?"

Bee and Blades chuckled at her, Nova frowned at first before changing into a relief smile. Cody came towards and noticed her body seems glowing.

"Woah....Nova, Are you alright? You seem glowing." Cody asked.

Nova took notice of it as she explained, "Oh this....that was due to the effect of the absorption. I can manipulate energy so when I thought about that this creature drains energy, I did the same by extracting it."

Bee said realization, "Wait, you mean...?"

"Yup these are the stole energon that creature drained which I converted into energy. No worries my body can handle much pressure once I transferred them back to the others. "

Blades and Cody were shocked that the fact Nova seems fine. Blades wondered, 'How was she able to handle such energy? Who exactly is she?!'

From then on, Nova managed to transferred the stolen energon back to Heatwave, Chase and Boulder. Right after, Nova and Cody, along with Servo were taking a good nap, due to exhaustion and excitement which Blades and Bee watched them happily.

The Next Day

With it safely stored in a small stasis pod (shrunken) which Nova was holding in her hands, the other three Bots are reactivated and the rest of the team returns to the center for a reunion. Though, they questioned why the Energon Eater became small which Bee had to make it short to explain. Once he's done, they seem speechless that the fact Nova was capable of doing something like that.

 Dani and Kade were inspecting the creature which Kade insulted that the fact it was so small. Unfortunately, it hissed loudly at Kade which made him scream like a girl, backing away from it.

Heatwave chuckled at that sight.

Kade said smugly, "Pfft...I leave you alone for one day, you lose all your energon."

Heatwave grumbled a bit.

Graham said in relief, "I'm just glad your back to normal bud." which Boulder gave thumbs up while fixing the ship.

"Oh wait so blades actually captured this thing?" Dani said disbelief, staring at the creature.

Blurr shrugged.

"I am never gonna hear the end of it"

 "I wish I could have been here, I missed all the fun." Blurr said disappointedly

Nova glared at him, "Oh....how about we leave you alone for one day with an Energon Eater on the loose? Then, we'll see if it's fun....." showing the tiny creature to Blur which hissed at him, despite the size.

Blur shuddered in fear before he added, "Uh.....On second thought, I'm glad that thing is secure."

Dani laughed.

"I'm just glad everyone's safe." Charlie said with relief, wrapping his arm around Cody.

"I concur. Having one's energon sucked out is an experience, I would not like to repeat." Chase said.

"Hey....at least I returned the Energon that was stolen from you three." Nova mentioned.

"We know and we're grateful for that....though I still don't get how you were able to do that. Do you do this everytime?" Heatwave said.

"Not really....this was just my first time, extracting energy from it. I thought I might accidentally hurt it but I'm glad it work. However, I had a feeling Sire would tell me to never use that technique unless its necessary." Nova shrugged.

Heatwave still curious who her Sire was, she has been mentioning it since they started. That's when Bee and Blades came out of the ship.

"Oh oh And have I ever told you about the time Optimus and I sang karaoke hah." Blades said while Bee listened to his story.

Nova turned to them, "Him....Sing? Please that would be the day."

Blades said, " It's true, he did."

"No way....Hehehe, then this is something I can use to tease him." Nova said mischievously.

Bee said, "Please don't."

Boulder informed, "Ship is good as new Bee"

Salvage added, "But if we have more time, we could make it even better."

Bee said, "Thanks, but we gotta get this guy to custody." 

Nova added, "Yeah....after I'm going to study it first."

Everyone stared at her strangely before she added, "Don't worry, once I'm done I can send it back to space where it won't harm anyone. Beside, I've heard of scraplets but never energy space vampire.....Ooh I can't wait to learn more about this creature, don't we, little guy?" which the creature hissed at her, even though it tried to intimidate her.

He shook his head with amusement until Heatwave stepped forward. "Before you go, I want to know....who is this sire your referring to? I mean no offense.....I know your a technoroganic and your born on Earth but you keep mentioning Sire." He asked, couldn't hold on to his curiosity.

Nova turned to him with a puzzled expression, "Huh what do you mean? Optimus Prime."

Everyone became silenced for a minute. "Wait....What? I'm sorry....But did you say Optimus Prime." Chase said disbelief.

"Well....yeah, but he's not really....I was adopted. He sort of became my sire without us realizing it. In other words, he's my Dad."

Nova noticed the shock and stunned look as though they couldn't believe it. "Let me get this straight so Optimus Prime.....The Optimus Prime, Is your dad?!" Kade said surprised

"Wait...You guys didn't know?" 

No one didn't say anything which Nova realized that they didn't know. So, Nova turned to Bee.

"Hey," Nova said, "since you're so good at explaining, why don't you tell them?"

Bee's mouth drops open, "Wha- why me?"

"Consider it mild payback for keeping this from me about their existence." 

"That was yesterday!" Bee protests. "And I already apologized for it!"

Nova fold her arms and stare at him. Bee only manages to last a few moments before breaking eye-contact, groaning, and then he turns to the others and explained everything how they both sort of formed a Guardian Bond without realizing it. He added that the fact she was also the Herald of Primus, much to their shock.

They didn't believe it at first when Nova showed her crest and the staff that was given. Which would explained how she had many secrets.

Blades said in awe, "I can't believe it....Nova, the Herald of Primus."

Dani added, "Not to mention Optimus Prime having a daughter."

Cody said excitedly, "That's so cool!!!"

Kade said, "Wait....Does that mean she's older than any of us? Oh man....my head is bursting."

Nova grinned before her expression became serious, "However, you have to keep my identity a secret. You'll all be danger if they find out who I am, not to mention seeing girl who never age."

The bots and Burns' famile exchange glances, thinking about it. Charlie replied, "Don't worry, we'll keep your secret. You saved them so its the least we can do."

"Correct. we'll make sure no one knows about you." Chase assured.

Nova sighed in relief which she nodded to Bee, ready to head back to the ship He turned to Blades with a smile, " Great to see you, Blades. I hope we can hang out again soon."

Blades replied, "Just...send me a voice message once in a while, okay?"

Bee said, "Sure....And you should come on a mission with my team sometime, I'm telling you we'll have a blast and a half. Bye for now everybody." as they board the ship while the Bots and the Burn's family says their farewell.

Heatwave who stood there in thought, 'To think, Nova was actually Prime's kid and a Herald of Primus. This is something I won't ever forget.'

Their ship were flying through the sky, heading back to the scrapyard. Bee was steering the wheel while Nova was sitting on his shoulder with an energon creature in her arms. 

Nova noted, "Man, that was quite a frightful misadventure....one moment we were fixing the satellite then we end up spending time stuck at the Rescue Bots HQ with an energy vampire."

Bee turned to her, "Um yeah....Listen Nova, about their existence, can you....?"

"Don't worry, my lips are sealed for as long as they do their better job at Griffin Rock. I'll be relief....beside like you said, I can't force them to do things that they shouldn't." Nova assured.

Bee was glad before her tone expression became serious, "But you do realize that your going to tell me everything by starting what you and Sire were doing during your mission?"

"Uh....I don't know it's been long.........."

"Don't try to talk your way out or I'll tell Fowler and the others."

"I thought you wouldn't tell...."

"I wasn't referring to that....I was referring to the other part."

Bee said confusedly, "Uh....What do you mean 'the other part'?"

Nova said mischievously, "That the part you and Blades scream like little kiddies."

"H-How did...?"

"Let's just say I linked to your comm without knowing.....Not to mention, I recorded it and was planning to show this to Raf or Miko. Who knows, this could consider a blackmail."

"Oh no no no Don't tell them that....." Bee groaned, feeling embarrassed which Nova laughed during their travel, along the way. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 296 8
HEY! WELCOME TO THE THIRD BOOK OF MY LITTLE SISTER! Moonlight's back. She back with a whole new adventure. She's Optimus' and Megatron's little sist...
127K 2K 31
SEQUEL TO TRANSFORMERS PRIME; LED BY FATE OR DESTINY. Nova's life is even more crazier than it was before. Not only that, but now she founds out tha...
122K 3.5K 21
𓆦 вυмвℓєвєє x rєα∂єr 。.•*¨*•♬✧ When Optimus Prime sends B-127 to earth to establish a base, the yellow robot befriends teenager, Y/n L/n. Y/n does w...
731 61 9
Returning home Nova never imagined what life had planned for her. But the moment she meets the Autobots she becomes great friends with them. But with...