Love is Arshi - Completed

By Nitty_Arshi

Story starts after Holi scene. Arnav forcefully gets married to Khushi for 6 months and they consummate. The... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30

Episode 27

4.7K 256 18
By Nitty_Arshi

Nani says "How could you do this Damaadjii?? Well you are not anymore our Damaad... Donno how Anjali bitiya would handle this... "

She spits on him.

Shyam lets an astringent laughter and holds Nani at gun point. Everyone is shocked..

Shyam says "I pity you for your age but you are going too much. You said that day na naniji? that you won't be knowing whether you'd live until ASR's kid comes to this world... actually you were right that night Naniji or perhaps that early morning. Good bye Naniji..."

He sits on the futon chair still pointing the gun at Naniji. Akash and Nk try to release their ropes which was fastened well by Shyam but they couldn't. Payal screams.

Mama and Mamiji shout "No don't you dare Shyam ".

Flashback.......

As Nk was about to sneak the top room stairs by removing the false shelf, Shyam got really angry and he called for his guards and asked them to summon all the Raizadha members.

He said "Nk, You want to know what my plans are..., don't you? What will you do next? You'll go and vomit all the things as a proof against me to the RM members... why not I myself tell them the truth... "

Everyone were forced to the top room and Shyam removed the false shelf... Everyone went aghast seeing it.

They were all forced by the guards to ascend the spiral stairway inside the cupboard. They at last reached the secret room. Akash was about to hold Shyam's collar. But he couldn't as he was held by the guards. Nk fumed with rage. But he din't want Shyam to know that Arnav ,Khushi and himself had already had an adventure in this room as said by Arnav on that day. Also Shyam didn't know that they were now in Faroe Islands. Shyam forced everyone on each chair and they were all roped by the guards.

Shyam smirks and says "I thought you all didn't like to roam freely around the house. So I planned to capture you all and tie you all up. Wow I like these reactions...."

Mamaji says "You are a saddist Shyam..... Wait till the media folks get aware of this... Do you think everyone would remain silent?? They would surely ask about ASR what will you answer??"

Shyam says "Offoh!! Mamaji... I'll take care of all those.... Don't you worry .....Do you think I had executed my plans without the knowledge of these?? Hmm..."

Nani shouts at him.." What do you want from us?? Take away all... but why don't you leave Anjali bitiya??? You said you'll give back our bitiya when we sign the papers.... You cheated all of us..." 

Shyam lets out a cold laughter and says "Who asked you all to believe me Naniji???" Everybody starts blaming at him.

Shyam sighs and says "I think I must also put a tape on all your mouths too... then perhaps you all might shut your mouths..."

He leaves the place descending the stairs and places the false shelf and locks the cupboard and goes away..

Flashback ends.....

Shyam who was holding the gun on Nani says "Or perhaps you die watching your Damaad die.."

Everyone is shocked. Yes, they all are tied by Shyam and his guards in the secret room.

Shyam switches on the screen.. Everyone didn't know what was happening.

Meanwhile in Faroe islands.....

While all these were happening at RM , at the same time....

Arnav sees the main door of the mansion and avoids it as he knew that the most protection would exist here. He goes around the place and checks for a way. He then sees a small window at the back side of the house. He thought that it was the best to enter from that place. He sneaks inside the kitchen as the window wasn't fastened. He sees a guard roaming here and there for security. He first thought of fighting with him. No he mustn't, as the other guards would get alerted and they might all ambush him. His first task is to find his father. He sees another guard with the same dress on the other side and hides quickly. It came in his mind that they were all wearing an uniform. So, he sneaked towards a guard ensuring no one sees him and places a hand on the guard's mouth and hammers him so that he makes no sound. He hides the body inside the barrel and wears the uniform. He walks trendily like an army officer and checks all the rooms ensuring that he doesn't look hasty as he didn't want the guards to doubt him. He searches slowly as if he is guarding something, at the same time he searches for his father.

At the same time when Arnav entered the house....

Raj roams here and there looking tensed.. He wanted to go to the loo. 

Khushi asked him " Why are you looking so tensed Mr. Raj."

Raj pretends saying "How can't I Khushiji, Arnav is so stubborn.. What would happen to him???" Khushi says "That's what I was supposed to ask you ... When we are three,  we could help him there na??.Come let's go... "

Raj suddenly turned more tensed and restrains her saying "Khushiji.. you don't go anywhere.. If you go then ASR would kill me. I'll go and search him."

Before Khushi could say more Raj fled towards the east side of the mansion and soon was out of sight. Raj then looked here and there and fulminated about the time. He then thought of freeing himself here but for a second he thought that it's not allowed in foreign countries. But then he decided to free himself.. Hehe 'nature is calling'. He went near the tree side and freed himself. Being so much educated he had to do this. He then let out a sigh of relief. As the cold winds had surged him, He couldn't control it. He went near the riverside to wash his hands. After washing, he saw the shock of his life. There was a well hidden door in front of him. 

At first, he couldn't believe his eyes but then as he went nearby it was visible. If anyone was there then they might not have known it as there were more marshes in front of the door grown making it well hidden.

Meanwhile on the other side....

Khushi is perplexed with the thought and didn't know what to do. Then her crooked mind told her to see for Asr. She then went to the mansion side and same like Arnav went through the kitchen window. If Asr knew that she had climbed the window. He would kill her. She sees a guard in charge of protection guarding. She then gets a plan and does the same thing what Arnav did with the same hammer. She wears the uniform and goes in search for her hubby.

While Khushi was having an adventure for herself, Arnav had already found his father in a room.

But there were three men guarding him. Arnav found him happy. His father looks contented. He didn't know how as Arnav had seen him really pale in the monitor.

What made Dixit happy? Tears rolled in his eyes seeing his father outside the room. He couldn't react more as the guards may come to know about it. He went inside the room and said to the guards "Shyam sir asked you all to go the first floor. It's my turn... "

They all went out. At first his father didn't react much.

Then, he then revealed himself and Arnav's father was shocked. His father shouted at him hiding his tears "Get out..!" Arnav was shocked at this.

His father grinned at him with tears and shouted " Who the hell are you???"

Arnav then understood what his intention was as he already knew about the chip matter. He smirks and hugs his father. His father couldn't say more, he tried really hard to repel Arnav but a hug proved that he couldn't hide his love. They both had a teary reunion.

Arnav says " I am sorry pa.."

His father places a hand on his mouth and indicates his forehand. He understood everything and grits his teeth saying "That snake..! Filthy blood! How dare he do such a thing!!!"

He says "Not to worry papa.. this would be his last day on earth. How did you handle all these pains papa??? That too for years...."

His father was not concentrating on his words but him.

Arnav had grown up. He saw him when he was a small boy, Now he is like a military man in front of him. A perfect man. He felt so good to see his son grown up so well with trimmed beard and taut chest. He hugs him and cried again.

Arnav says "Papa mamma died and...."

Dixit says "I know... I came to know that Saro died through Shyam. He had been updating me about you all just to make me jealous and see me more in pain. He is a real sadist... Anyways now I am not afraid as my son is here now. He'll take care of everything....."

He pecks a kiss on his forehead. Arnav has more tears.

Suddenly they heard Shyam's voice with whisper of gasps behind his voice saying "Wah...wah...wah...! What a union..! Father and son are united... wait till I get hold of you all...." Shyam was looking through the screen about all. There was a cctv camera in Arnav 's father's room with speakers attached to it .

They both heard Nani's voice "Chote...! Damaadji.....!"

with others

"Nannav uncleji" 

"Bhai!! Fufaji!!"

"Arnavji! Fufaji!"

"Arnav! Damaadji!"

"ASR!" 

Everyone in the secret room was perplexed including Shyam.

Shyam asks "But how the hell did you reach Faroe islands ???? How did you know my secrets you fool! Leaving you free was my biggest mistake..."

Arnav scolded him back but it was just a one way connection. 

His father says "He can't hear us back... we can only hear his voice....."

Arnav says " This is mere torture...! My blood boils seeing you as his slave and that too this toad's slave...." 

They then hear Shyam's voice aloud

"seize them!"

Oh no! He had warned the guards ....

Dixit says " Quick! Come with me.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 9.2K 21
What if Arnav uses Khushi for his revenge? What if he throws Khushi out after using her? What if he meets her three years later and gets the biggest...
218K 11.1K 27
A split second can change your life. Every second you live, every second you chose to live later and every second you wasted can all change your life...
51.5K 3.2K 22
A simple Arshi Story
49.6K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...