forbidden-lrh

Par lovelukeforeverpls

"God, Evelyn!" Luke ran a hand through his hair frustratedly, practically shouting, "I don't hate you. I'm in... Plus

Introduction
01- Puke
02- Disaster
luke being absolute sex
03- Kate
04- A Band
05- Fun Fridays
06- Drunk
07- Debate
08- Busy
09- Thunder Thighs
some reaction memes
10- Owe
11- Fixed
12- Pool
13- Rick Rolled
15- Take Me Home
16- You Win
luke being hilarious as hell
17- Wet Dream
18- Confrontation
19- Awkward
20- "Just Get In"
21- Maybe
22- Fight
23- Texts
luke being so funny
24- Kiss Me
25- Lucky Charms
26- Holy Shit
27- Holy Shit pt 2
28- Sleep Over
29- Partners
30- Finally
luke being cute with michael
31- Halloween Baby
32- Practice
33- Please
34- A Picnic and More
35- Basement
36- Calum
37- Payback
luke being sexy as fuck
38- Were You?
39- Study Date
40- Sneak Out
41- He Likes Her
42- Mom
43- Home Alone
44- Mall
luke being himself
45-Baking
46- CHRISTMAS
47- New Years
48- Plane
49- Day 1
50- Competition Day
51- Wheelchairs and Painted Nails
luke being just plain hot
52- Finished
53- Tell Me It's Not True
54- Anything
55- I'm Sorry
56- Her
57- Little Bitch Boy
58- You're Not
luke making me wish i was a mic
59- It Won't
60- A Break
61- Self Medicate
62- Come with Me
63- I Know
64- Art Show
65- Valedictorian
luke being adorable
66- Graduation
67- Nothing?
68- I Can't Quit You
...
69- I Love You

14- Lunch

1.6K 40 88
Par lovelukeforeverpls

"Ashton," Evelyn gritted through her teeth, turning to the boy with a finger up, "If you touch that paintbrush to my arm one more time, I will touch my knee to your balls".

He smiled, quickly touching her with blue paint on the tip of her nose before running quickly out of the class.

"What- Where are you going Ashton?" Ms. J called after him as Evelyn silently screamed. She sulked over to the sink and slowly removed all the paint from her body.

She was still stuck on that assignment given: drawing something abstract and personal was not so easy to her.

Every time she had an idea, it ended with her scribbling it out frustratedly and getting stuck for a few more days, before attempting it again.

Ashton came back with a cheeky smile, holding his hands up in surrender as Evelyn just rolled her eyes. The teacher came up to Ashton and began to lecture the boy.

Sweet revenge.

The bell finally rang, signaling dismissal. Finally, Evelyn thought, her stomach growling in need.

Boy was she hungry.

She glanced out of the class to see Calum waving with his fingers at her, as she smiled and walked toward him.

"How was class?" He asked. She glared over to Ashton before looking back at Calum with a pointed look, wordlessly answering his question.

"But why?" She turned around to hear Hailey arguing with the assistant principal.

"This is part of the dresscode Hailey, no makeup". The older man sighed, scratching his beard as she continued to glare.

Everyone was used to this rule to begin with- but Hailey would break it just for the hell of it. In Evelyn's opinion, it was a ridiculous rule.

Not that she was going to try to look nice, in senior year no less.

She couldn't care less personally: she wouldn't wear the makeup either way. But it was so stupid to restrict girls for no actual reason.

Her phone buzzed as she glanced down, turning the screen face up to read the name.

Pat <3: come sit with me today.

She smiled, her cheeks glowing red. He hadn't had lunch with her in a while, even when she wanted to. This was nice for her, for once.

The group walked together to the cafeteria, "Actually guys, I'm going to go sit with Patrick today."

They looked at her with varying levels of suspicion, confusion, and betrayal.

What a dramatic group.

"Go go," Ashton waved her off, "We'll see you before class yeah?"

She nodded and then turned to the table where her boyfriend and his friends were. It was a collection of other football players, as well as a few cheerleaders.

She meekly walked over as Patrick looked up, catching her eye. He smiled, making space for her right next to him before continuing an intense conversation.

She slid her feet over the bench and kissed his cheek, him unmoving as she pulled out her home packed lunch, by Michael of course, and began to eat.

"I could totally throw farther than Jay, right babe?" Patrick turned to Evelyn as she sat up, trying to now recap the conversation.

"Uh yes- a hundred percent".

"That doesn't count as a vote, she wasn't even paying attention," a girl in a red cheerleading uniform complained.

Evelyn kept quiet, biting her lip before continuing to eat. She never really got along with Patrick's friends.

Just then she noticed something odd at the table.

"Why is there a whipped cream spray here?" Evelyn asked as the rest of them giggled.

"I brought it," that same girl spoke up in an annoyed tone.

They all started laughing, Evelyn not quite in the loop of whatever joke there was. Regardless, she took the can, shook it for a moment and then sprayed a dot of whipped cream on her middle finger. The white puff of cream stayed straight up on her finger.

She began to put it in her mouth, and just at the moment, she looked up to the table where she would normally sit. Directly in front of her, three tables down, was Luke, looking at her.

She accidentally caught his eye before putting her finger in her mouth, sucking off the sweet cream with her lips and hollowed out cheeks.

She felt burning in her chest and stomach, Luke not looking away at all. He held her gaze, not daring to break it as she continued to suck her finger before letting off of it with a small pop.

He simply watched her mouth with a hardened gaze, and Evelyn could swear she could see his piercing blue eyes from all the ways away.

She was embarrassed, looking down before glancing up to see the boy still looked at her, his jaw set. She could even swear his breathing was deeper.

While Luke managed to keep a very stoic face, it was clear that on the inside, he was on fire. His stomach dropped all the way to his feet, his fingers tightening its grip around the bench edge.

If those lips were on my-

He tried to snap himself out of it, remembering how much he hated her and how annoyed he constantly was by her.

This girl was the bane of his existence, someone he constantly fought and that always argued with.

Luke, you hate her you hate her you hate her.

He paused, looking at her shyly tuck her hair behind her ear as she was trying to engage in the conversation with her boyfriend's friends. She didn't belong there.

Lately, his thoughts have been shifting about her. He had no idea why, or for what possible reason it could be. All he knew was that something was different between them.

You hate her Luke.

I don't.

"Alright, lets get in," Michael sighed, waiting outside Calum's car.

Evelyn picked up her pace, holding her backpack straps tightly as she jogged her short steps.

"I'm coming, I'm coming".

Calum smiled widely at her, opening the passenger door for her. "Why thank you Calum". His tanned skin reddened a little as he put his hand on her back for a moment.

Michael groaned, sitting in the back once more. "I promise I won't organize the glove compared anymore."

"Michael, you're not the favorite twin anymore. Get used to it," Evelyn grinned as Calum let out a chuckle.

"Can't argue with Eve, Michael."

Michael continued to mumble arguments that were ignored as Calum pulled out of the parking lot, making their way to his house.

"Oh shoot, I'm going to call Dad to tell him we are going to Calum's", Evelyn facepalmed before pulling her phone out.

"He's going to say yes," Michael spoke in a sing-song voice.

"I know but he's our Dad. I want to check".

She clicked on his name before letting it ring. He picked up finally with a happy greeting, "Hi sweetie. What's going on?"

"Hi Dad, I just wanted to let you know Michael and I are going to be at Calum's today."

She heard a fumbling with lowered talking before he answer, "Sure sweetheart. Don't stay too late; I'm at work right now so I'll call you later, alright?"

She smiled, "Of course Dad, don't work too hard" she said playfully.

He sighed, the joke having strong truth behind it. He really did work far too hard, especially with the ended marriage.

They said their goodbyes before ending the phone call.

"Told you he'd say yes," Michael rolled his eyes.

"Hey. Stop being annoying to Eve," Calum spoke sternly, putting a hand on top of Evelyn's rested one. She froze, looking down at the hand as he casually removed it back to make a turn with the car.

What. was that.

Michael noticed it too, keeping his mouth shut while widening his eyes at the boy's strange actions.

They stayed quiet as Calum pulled up in the driveway.

Evelyn got out of the car, swinging the door shut before slugging the bag on her shoulder. Michael did the same as Calum clicked the keys to lock the car.

They entered the house, Calum closing the door behind them. A german shepherd came running to them as Evelyn's eyes brightened up.  She got on the floor and began to pet him, rubbing behind his ears and all over.

Michael screeched and ran away, "Dog hair Dog hair Dog hair!"

The dog followed Michael in excitement, thinking it was some sort of game. He continued to run down the hall as his screams echoed in the halls.

Calum laughed before turning his face to Evelyn, looking at the small girl. He offered a hand to take her bag as she shyly gave it to him, setting it down on a couch before leading her into the kitchen.

"Do you want anything?" She shook her head, but her stomach growling betrayed her.

He rolled his eyes before grabbing a Mac and Cheese box.

God I wish I had Lucky Charms.

She pulled out her phone, scrolling aimlessly until he set a bowl of the yellow macaroni in front of her.

"Thanks," she smiled before taking the spoon and eating a bite, before dropping it for how hot it was.

Calum laughed, "You're so cute."

Just then, a ping on her phone took her attention away. She glanced down at the phone.

Luke: Princess.

She glanced up to Calum, who wasn't paying attention to at all. She picked up the phone and saw the three dots, indicating Luke was typing.

Her heart stopped, her hands tingly as she stared at the screen.

Luke: What was the math homework?

She sighed, unsure why she was disappointed.

"Luke texted you?" Calum asked, bewildered at why the boy would even begin to talk to the girl.

"Hey! Don't read my texts," she paused, "It was just about math".

Calum looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed, taking note of how defensive she got.

Weird.

Evelyn glanced down at her phone, before responding shortly.

Evelyn: Page 101, Problems 3-8 all parts. 

She put her phone down only to hear an immediate buzz.

Luke: Thank you, princess.

She smiled before putting her phone down for a final time, looking up to Calum as he glanced away to cover up his staring. He didn't know why he was jealous of Luke texting her, of all people.

He knew they were nothing, that they hated each other. It was just, off. He looked back at her in a causal manner, trying to prevent his emotions from revealing themselves on his face.

Weird, he thought once again.

//

A bit of a shorter chapter this time- hope you guys like it!

please vote and comment :)

mwah, luke forever.

-m <3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

70.9K 2.7K 50
The universe has a funny way of making strangers appear in your life repeatedly when it's time for them to become a piece to your story. For Calum th...
38K 697 41
In which a girl who's scared of love falls for a boy who's afraid of being left. ((Completed)) *under editing* Rankings: #2 in lukehemmings
6.1K 244 20
" I don't see why you guys aren't talking, you've already relieved the sexual tension." he said bluntly. I blushed and stared at Calum with wide eyes...
557K 8.6K 46
"Fuck you." Luke growled, his hands clenching into fists at his side. I rolled my eyes, flipping him the middle finger as I stepped back and readied...